Chapter 1: Race Name: Dracaena
88 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Racial Information:

Race Name: Dracaena

Family: Lamia

Type: Reptilia Homines

Evolution: Mutated

Sustenance: Carnivores; Meat and especially Eggs(any eggs.)

Personality: They are elegant and fierce sometimes. Dracaena loves to coil their chosen husbands between their two serpentine tails intensely just to feel their warmth. They call this, "cuddling" but basically, they just tightly coiled their serpentine tails around their husband's body so that it makes it hard for them to escape. Because of the tightness, it is hard for them to breathe, and feels like their rib cage turned into bone scraps.

They are committed to their husbands. They only entered the lust state if it is the time to breed where they coiled or 'locked' their tails to their husband's body so that they will not escape.

Their rational reasoning will be set aside; only these feral instincts within them will prevail. And these beastly impulses will take control of their body, where they force themselves to their spouse's, to breed to no return. Their only duty, for now, is to bear the child that their husbands gave to them. The "Breeding Time" only occurs if the moon is a bright full moon.

They are very lustful. One can only be lustful if one entered the state called "Breeding Time," where they entangled or 'locked' their tails to their husband's body so that he can't escape. Their reasoning will go only their bestial instincts will remain. Those feral instincts will take control of the body where they force themselves to their spouse's to mate to no return where their only duty is to bear the child that their spouse's give them.

Another is that they get easily aroused, and their body starts to fill with lust, their face will blush, they will pounce on the first men they see in front of their sight. This was caused by the notorious herb feared by all Therions. The Therions called this herb the "Moonlight Herb," or commonly known by humans as the "Lucent Flower."

Moonlight Herb, a.k.a Lucent Flower, is powerful compared to the raw form. The effect is very concentrated; just a whiff of the powder will make the Therions weak in their *knees (even though they have no knees).

And make them sit to the one who used the powder. But beware, young man, if the lust-level of the Therions' reached the threshold. They can't take it anymore; they pounce on you. Even if they don't know you, you are not their spouse or something along that line. They will force you to mate with them to remove the blazing heat inside their bodies, ready to explode at any minute.

They can be described as submissive, dominative, or, between the two, caring to the man they marked as their spouses. Their mark can be described as like a dragon tattoo that was tattooed on their spouse's body, and the tattoos are not only for marking.

This tattoo retains the 'aura' of the dracaena who marks them; this indicates that that particular man is the husband of one of the dracaena; this can also protect them from trouble with the different Therions.

They can be vengeful, wrathful, or between the two when they sense that their spouse's life is in peril or his spouse's family is in a life and death crisis. They will not stop hunting and searching until they found out who and what species (Humans or Therions) the perpetrators are. When they found out who and what of the perpetrators, they will lash out like a wild beast without its tamer annihilate those who hurt their spouses.

They can be childish sometimes in front of their husband as they crave the warm love they receive from their husband. They like being called "Cute" by their spouses, but be careful, though some of their species can't handle the sacred word "Cute." As they will instantly faint from hearing the holy word, or it may cause their tails to weakened, that they can't stand or slither at all. Or it may trigger some mechanism inside their bodies that makes their bodies flush red and a little sensitive to the touch.

Location: Mystic Isles of Llehniec, Land of Ailde.

Racial Description:

A familial kind of lamia that lurks on the Mystic Isles of Llehniec. The mutated creature resembles a glamorous maiden with glossy red hair that flows down to their waist like a waterfall and a face with striking beauty with silky milk-white skin. They have emerald-green irises and snake-like pupils; on her right and left side of her temples are two thick dragon-like horns protruding curvedly from the waist up and serpentine twin tails in place of legs with distinct attributes.

The distinct attributes that they possessed are: elven-like pointy ears, dragon-like wings in their backs, have fangs inside their mouths that contain a mild paralyzing neurotoxin, have a feminine, sleek arms, razor-sharp claws that can slice flesh cleanly, and are coated by blood-red scales that cover their entire hands, the voluptuous hourglass body, and well-endowed breasts that looks unimaginable.

Racial Attire:

Their usual attire consists of a revealing halter top with shoulder-less sleeves, a red loincloth with green borders on its edges covering their thick buttocks. Under that loincloth, they don a green lacy line thong that serves as their undergarments.

Racial Information:

Like their ancestors, they have long forked tongues. The tip of their tongues possessed a sensory organ called the Jacobson's Organ that enables them to perceive heat signatures like a thermographic camera. With it, they can follow the trail of their prey even in the dark.

The serpentine lower bodies are covered in a pattern reminiscent of those serpents. These tails are strong enough to bend steel, and their motions are a combination of both slithering and walking.

The endpoint of their twin tails is their weak spot comparable to a lamia. This is a susceptible erogenous zone that can make the lamia go crazy. In the dracaena case, the pleasure they received doubled that it renders them weak in their *tails. (A/N: "weak in the knees," but they have no "knees," though.)

Racial Facts:

• They are also called Dragon-women, Dragonfolk, or Dragonkin because of their dragon features which are the dragon wings.

• The name 'dracaena' can be translated that means 'dragon.'

• The descriptions between the young dracaena and a mature dracaena are vastly different. Because the young dracaena can be described in human logic as a teenager that will experience their growth spurt for the first time.

• The young dracaena possessed a young lady's qualities in her teenage years with small additions like physique. Their wings are much smaller, contrary to the mature dracaena, which spans about 2 meters.

• Their horns are premature, contrary to the mature dracaena, which are well-developed; their breast size is only slightly bigger than an ordinary girl. Unlike the mature dracaena, their breast is well-developed.

• The child-like body shape of a young dracaena can't be compared to the mature dracaena's mature bodies. Their bodies exude a calming atmosphere with somewhat sexual pheromones that make them searching for spouses/mates.

• Their claws are full and undeveloped, their weak neurotoxin that can only kill small critters.

• They are also called notorious and terrifying, "Mors Venator," which means the Death Hunter, or simply by the name of the Deathstalker.

• They are very loyal to the rule, and that is "Stick to One." The idea of a harem for them is just so-so. Because they feared that if there are harem of Therions around their husbands, they will get less time to 'cuddle' their spouses or have their own 'happy time.'

• This type of Therions came from Greek mythology and legends. Echidna, herself, the Mother of All-Monsters in Greek Mythology, was a dracaena and not a single-tailed half serpentine creature.

 

I dont have any illustrations, reader can just imagined it :P

 

 
1