Chapter 6: Race Name: Galaktaurus
24 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Racial Description:

Family: Minotaur

Type: Bestia Homines

Evolution: Mutated

Sustenance: Herbivores; Edible Fruits, Leafy Vegetables, Edible Weeds, and Edible Mushrooms.

Personality:

The Galaktaurus are widely known by the older folks and other Therion tribes for their calm, composed, and docile personality. The race of Galaktaurus is generally known for their contentment with living a timid and laid-back life.

Even though they are known for having a docile personality, they can also be aggressive and violent. This aggressiveness was passed on to them and was embedded deeply within their blood and bones. They can't erase that fact, even if they like or hated it, as it is the truth, even if they are known as the species who are usually known to be calm and reserved.

They will start kicking with their hooves, choking with their humongous, jiggly tits that sometimes (as Diorn himself said: It can be Heaven, where you can feel the soft, tender feeling, the feeling of hugging your cushion. But it can also turn into a place called Hell, where they will torture you by drowning you in their breasts, where you started to can't breathe). This personality of them can only be triggered when they are angry or ignored by their husbands for a long time so that they become insanely possessive.

Location: Lone Isles, Human Settlements, Hometowns of their respective Husbands.

Racial Description:

A familial species of the Minotaur species, they are the mutated type of species. Due to the passing of time, the aggressiveness of some of the Minotaurs lessened and they evolved into a new species, namely the Galaktaurus.

They resemble that of a Minotaur, but with distinct features that separate them from a standard Minotaur. They can be described as very tall, muscular, voluptuous women with plump, humongous, M-cup pair of tits that can be compared to the size of an overgrown watermelon, wide hips, and thick thighs. *For more information, visit the Racial Information, a note from Diorn himself.

Their long, black-and-white-colored hair was kept in a long ponytail style, with black and white stripes going down the length of it and the hair end was tipped in gray color. Under each of their eyes, they had a black birthmark-like patch. As a species that belongs to the Minotaur species, they possess a pair of large, curved bovine horns that protrudes from their heads, pointed bovine ears, a long, slender bovine tail, and their legs have hooves instead of feet and are covered with fur, and a black-and-white pattern like of that, a dairy cow that are randomly place in their whole.

Racial Attire:

Their usual attire consists of a skin-tight, backless, deep frontal, keyhole plunge, tank-top with black and white cow-patterned stripes, which accentuates the shape and size of their humongous breasts. This tank-top style covers the roundness and plumpness of their bosoms and their pert nipples, while shamelessly showing off their beguiling ample cleavage without ever fully exposing them.

In their necks is a choker with small bells attached to it. (The choker reminded Diorn of the "cowbells" that dairy cows wear in the dairy factory). They don a thigh-high hot pants with black and white cow-patterned stripes to cover their lower parts. The hot pants have a small hole at the backside area where the tail juts out of the shorts. Under the hot pants, they wear silken, creamy white, T-String underwear that barely covers their kittens and exposing their buttocks.

Racial Information:

The Galaktaurus is a little similar to their ancestors, namely the Minotaurs. They are herbivores by nature, unlike the Minotaurs, which are a bit more omnivores on that part. Their ancestors, the Minotaurs, can maintain their population by breeding with their tribes, while the Galaktaurus is a mono-gendered type where they need human men to be their husbands and to be their children's fathers. This was done to maintain and repopulate their declining population.

Due to their bovine nature, they produce enough milk that sometimes their bosoms become engorged with milk and swell red, this sign that they require to be milked. They can't do the milking by themselves because it will only return with no results. They needed someone like their husbands to milk them or other experienced Galaktaurus in the tribe to relieve the aching of their bosoms that starts to lactate in small dripping volumes. The only known standard breast size of the Galaktaurus (which is according to the survey implemented by Diorn in the different locations where they can be found), it is known that the standard breast size is M-Cup, while the maximum breast size is O-Cup. The O-Cup can only be reached if the breast is too full of breast milk; the body of the Galaktaurus will adapt and enlarge the size of their bosoms, but there has been reports that someone in the tribe in the past has reached the size of T-cup size of bosoms and has caused great crisis in the tribe milking her to alleviate the constant aching of her bosoms, its also the time where some of the husbands have resorted in selling the milk to the nearby villages, but the size of T-cup is almost considered as a myth or hearsay from the past.

In several times, there are cases which surpasses the maximum breast size, the highest breast size reached in history was Q-Cup or S-cup but there are terrible consequences, like the engorged state and sagging of the breast (which is the most embarrassing that may happen to all the Galaktaurus' ladies as they considered it as ugly) back-aches and other body type problems.

To avoid the over-enlargement of their breasts, they will find themselves a capable husband that is not only capable of milking but also in bed. Some of the Galaktaurus are content with what they find; others are strict to their setting standards in finding their husbands. Their attires are made from one of many types of Arachne silken-threads called "royalty silken-thread" where sometimes came from the Deathwidows themselves. The silken-thread possessed two unique features, such as shape memory and super-elasticity. These creates a distinction between the common and royalty thread types.

They are quite known to overact in some menial stuff, such as the case of supposedly cheating of their husbands, even though those cheating is just milking the animals in their ranch. The Galaktaurus are jealous of the animals that were milked by the hands of their husbands, as they claimed that only them and not the animals, needed to be milked. According to the notes that were given by Diorn, he conclude that they may be docile, but they were just suppressing their inhumanly pent-up desire and once they get aroused, they will turn feral, rational thinking be damned as they have completely become a beast-monster. If this happens, according to his experience and almost lost his life and entered the Gates of Death when he was  calming his Galaktaurus wife named Galea, this brought him nightmares everyday. Her wife Galea entered into a trance and forcibly corner him and have brutal intercourse for 3 nights and 2 days, he literally becomes a vegetable after the session. This race wont become docile again until all their pent-up desire has been satisfied or when their guts suddenly tightened which only means that something has happened to their husband, Diorn does not know of what was the connection of this to that, but he is glad that he can still see the sun the next day.

A Galaktaurus' mood can be easily known; for example: If they often press their huge breasts up against their husband's chest, it is known as their silent expression of affection. If the husband responds by rubbing their head into their breast, it'll be considered as a silent expression of returning the affection and she'll be extremely pleased that their faces will start to blush. If she presses her tits up against their husbands more firmly than normal, it's a silent expression that she is interested in mating, and lastly, if she comes in front of you, holding their breasts and rubbing it in front of their husbands, it only means that they need to be milked.

Racial Facts:

• Despite their aggression, when they suddenly got awakened from the trance, they reverted into a child-like state where they suddenly become shy or reserved, hide in the corner and starts sobbing while apologizing for the accident that happened. They will try to carefully treat their husband's wounds while muttering words of apologies, begging to be forgiven for the aggression that they have committed.

• They are quite prideful, as they refuse to let others squeeze the milk (which only their rightful husbands have the right to milk them), even though its urgently needed to be done, as it would be too embarrassing for them. And being milked by the hand of their beloved husbands is very sexually stimulating and gratifying to them. Instead of moaning, they "moos" when aroused.

• They are the only species that produce special bovine milk, a delicious beverage that can be used in cooking, refreshments, or energy drinks as it contains a stamina-boosting ingredient, and even if they haven't given birth yet, they can still produce milk from their mammary glands but in limited quality and quantity where it tasted between being bland, sweet, or sour. The milk of a matured Galaktaurus is extremely delicious, sweet like honey, and had the formula that boosts stamina, this milk are usually far more expensive than the average milk.

• Most of the time, they only eat, sleep or have sex. But sometimes they are helping their husbands in working at the ranch where their husbands raised livestock to be sold. Some of the Galaktaurus wives will sell their milk to the wandering merchants that sometimes passes their village, some Galaktaurus are doing heavy jobs such as Smithing, carrying construction materials, and Galea, Diorn's 2nd Wife was the 12th Chieftain of the Tribe.

• The name "Galaktaurus" can roughly mean "Milk-Bearer" in the Oldenwords language. The root word "Galak" means Milk, while "Taurus" means Bull, which can be connected to the mythical creature, namely, the Minotaur, the Bull-headed Monster, and was also inspired by a creature named Holstaurus, a dairy-type minotaur race by Kinkko Cross in his masterpiece, Monstergirl Encyclopedia.

 

Yes, it was both inspired from Greek Myth and Kinkko-sensei's creation.

0