Shenron: Grant me Wishes! (2/2)
86 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Kasper chuckled nervously, leaning forward to whisper his final wishes. "For my fourth, I want a duplicate multiverse stuffed with every anime and manga ever created," he began. "But here's the twist: I want it all locked away, just for me. No waking up to some power-hungry god with a bizarre body-hopping fetish trying to steal my head, you know?" He smirked, fully aware this pushed the boundaries of divine generosity.

God's booming laughter echoed through the celestial space. "Ho ho ho! You certainly didn't waste that wish, Kasper. Clever boy."

Kasper grinned back. "When you've got the whole multiverse at your fingertips, why not have a little fun, right?"

"Alright, granted. Now, what's your last wish, my friend?"

Kasper's voice dipped with a touch of trepidation. "For my final wish... I want universal knowledge. Every power, spell, technique, cultural quirk – the whole package crammed into my brain. Honestly, wandering into different worlds clueless about their magic systems, languages, or even basic trivia sounds like a recipe for disaster."

A nervous chuckle escaped him. Had he bitten off more than he could chew – or in this case, his brain could handle?

God leaned forward, a mischievous glint in his eye. "Granted," he said, his voice adopting a lawyerly seriousness. "But as always, there are terms and conditions."

Kasper braced himself. "Of course."

"This knowledge won't be a constant encyclopedia at your beck and call," God explained. "Knowing everything in existence would be more trouble than it's worth. You'll only gain knowledge relevant to the world you're in, imprinted for good. As for skills? Those will only unlock as you gain the necessary strength. Remember, knowledge isn't mastery. You'll still need to train."

A hint of amusement flickered across God's face, clearly enjoying the game of wish-granting.

Kasper grinned. "Honestly, considering you tweaked them a bit, approving all my wishes is pretty darn generous." He giggled, feeling a surge of satisfaction with his choices.

"Nah, this was child's play, really. Like taking a…" God cut himself off with a booming laugh. "Actually, never mind."

"Alright, Kasper, time to send you on your way to wonderland! Spin this wheel and let fate decide your reincarnation!" God declared, throwing his arms wide in a dramatic flourish.

Kasper stepped back, anticipation tingling in his veins. A massive wheel materialized between them, a celestial replica of "The Price is Right" complete with flashing lights and cheesy music. The options were dizzying – from Dragon Ball to Pokemon, Naruto to Highschool of the Dead, even some obscure worlds that sounded like rejects from a B-movie script.

A nervous chuckle rumbled in Kasper's chest. "Please don't let me land in the world of sentient vegetables," he muttered under his breath.

A blinding light erupted, and Kasper blinked as God transformed into a dazzling figure clad in a dark gold suit, a glittering microphone clutched in his hand.

"Ladies and gentlemen! Welcome to 'The Reincarnation is Right!'" God boomed, his voice echoing. "Today, we have Kasper of Earth, ready to embark on his grand adventure. Let's see where destiny takes him!"

With a flourish, God gestured for Kasper to spin the wheel. Taking a deep breath, Kasper gripped the handle, channeling all his strength into a single powerful push. He squeezed his eyes shut, secretly hoping the wheel would land on one of his favorites.

The deafening clanging of the wheel echoed through the celestial space. Finally, with a resounding DING, it came to a stop.

Kasper peeked open his eyes, greeted by two massive words illuminated by blinding light. He squinted to read them, then let out a breath that was half sigh, half exhilarated whoop. The words came into focus.

"One Piece!" God yelled, confetti raining down around them. "An excellent starting point, Kasper! You'll hone your body and mind, and develop your combat skills perfectly."

Kasper blinked, a mixture of excitement and panic washing over him. "Well," he muttered, a nervous smile tugging at his lips, "wish me luck."

2