Conscience
269 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

-POV Elion -

"Damn!"

After receiving that whipping from the damned orangutan woman on my ass, all my attempts to curse her resulted in a pitiful, "Waaaaaaaaaaaah!". I persisted in the attempt, though it always resulted in the same damned sound.

Ah, the injustice of life! But had life ever been fair to me? No! Never! Just a few hours ago, I was stabbed to snatch a miserable piece of bread. A bloody piece of bread, for God's sake! Fucking nuts. Before they could stab me, though, I left those idiots with my face a mess. Pretty good for a fifteen year old kid taking on two men twice his size, right? I may have used some tricks I learned on the streets, but that doesn't diminish my merit in protecting myself from those scumbags. I'm not the strongest guy, but I'm pretty smart! 

Or at least, I was...

Because I felt my frail body change hands.

When I opened my eyes, I wasn't sure what I was seeing, was it an angel or perhaps a goddess? What I did know was that she was in the form of a woman, too beautiful to be real. Her full, vividly red lips were in direct contrast to her snow-white skin, breaking into a sweet, motherly smile. Above those plump lips, rested a small mole that only highlighted her smile even more, like a distinctive mark of her divine beauty. Her blue, fatigued eyes looked directly at me, longingly, lovingly, as if she had been waiting for this moment for far too long.

Crowning this spectacular beauty was a shock of night-black hair, which fell to her shoulders. This, along with the small crow's feet that rested under her eyes, made her look like a mature woman in her prime. However, something stood out on the sides of that beautiful face: a pair of pointed ears, revealing a nature beyond human. Something that, on second thought, could be considered normal, because this beauty couldn't be human by any stretch of the imagination.

He hugged me so tightly, but at the same time with so much affection, that the sensation was completely indescribable. Something I had never experienced in my previous life. It was as if she never wanted to let go of me, as if I was a part of her and, in turn, she was a part of me.

"You should feed him now, Thaléa..." the monstrous lead midwife said, whispering softly to the beautiful woman holding me in her arms. 

I felt a warm sensation in the back of my head; the soft hand of the woman named Thaléa was rhythmically caressing me. The main midwife watched proudly, as if this simple gesture was a remarkable achievement.

Thaléa suddenly stopped the caresses on my skull. With the same hand that had previously caressed my head, she brought one of her tits out into the open. Until that moment, I hadn't paid much attention, but they were gigantic, not just big, but truly huge and lush. They looked like something you'd want to squeeze dry, bite into, and mark as yours. Their large, deep brown nipple was what caught my attention the most, generating in me an irresistible attraction that awakened a deep desire. 

I wanted to bite it and tear it with all my being. The temptation to completely own those gigantic udders took hold of me, creating a primal urge that clouded any logical thinking. 

I squealed in desperation for those gigantic tits to finally rest in my mouth, "I had to have them now, they had to be mine!"

"Waaaaaaaaaaah!"

At the very moment I squealed, the fleshy nipple entered my maw, and I could first revel in its salty taste, and when my gums exerted pressure on it, a sweet taste flooded my mouth.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Pov Thaléa -

"Haaaaah~ ❤️" My little boy was being very possessive of my poor boobs, I thought it was going to be a problem, that both my nipples and my boobs would pose a danger to him because of their size, just like it had happened with his brothers, but little Eli seems to love them. 

Something that made my heart feel completely warm and happy: "fufufu~ relax, baby, no one is going to take mommy's boobs away from you, they are for you, just for you ~❤️". I saw that when I said the word, "mommy," little Eli's eyes opened wide, but he quickly went back to what he was doing. ["What a beautiful little thing!"]

He was becoming more and more aggressive and dominant, according to the teachings of the ancient elves, this signaled that my little Eli was destined to develop a strong and willful personality.

Compared to his siblings, Rainea and Aran, the difference in their temperaments was noticeable. Rainea, always gentle and quiet, had a calmer approach when nursing her. Aran, on the other hand, showed an innate gentleness, even in his relationship with my breasts.

Watching little Eli reveal his strength at such a young age, albeit in a possessive and demanding manner, generated a mix of emotions that I could not describe in my motherly heart. 

As all these thoughts invaded my mind, I gradually began to feel more tired with each blink of an eye. When the fifth came, I fell asleep with my little one in my arms.

3