Where is the magic?
241 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Magic...

After my first day in this world, I realized something very important.

This was a magical world!

Thanks to the little accident I suffered at birth, I realized that. Despite this, the magic I saw on a regular basis was nothing too incredible; mom and my siblings only used it for household chores and quiet things, like the time I saw Aran open the windows with a blast of air or like when I saw mom peel potatoes with a flying knife..... well, maybe the latter is not something to overlook.

Every time I saw these displays of power, I imagined how powerful I could become, throwing lightning wherever I went or making the seas open up with just my gaze. After all, I was still a little boy of five, even if my mind was now twenty.

But there is a small inconvenience that does not allow me to realize my goals.

Mom won't let me learn magic!

Even though she's always been totally accommodating to me in other ways, like letting me suck on her fat boobs even though I'm not a baby anymore, or wearing smaller pajamas just because it's my personal preference. There's only one line she still won't let me get over, well...hey.... Of the ones I've tried to overlook, I mean, mom surely wouldn't be too happy if her five year old tried to fuck her as soon as she woke up...at least for now.

And yes, these thoughts sometimes cause me embarrassment. Desiring a person who loves me so much and sees me as his baby, whom he has to protect, has made me wonder multiple times if pursuing such a taboo relationship is the right thing to do. In the end, I came to a conclusion: I don't know if I will have any more lives, so in this one I will do whatever I want to do, no matter how forbidden it is! 

But back to the main topic, every time I try to tell Aran or Rainea to teach me magic, after tough negotiations by offering my portion of dessert after dinner, mom always appears to ruin my plans.

And I really don't understand, why?! Well, okay, yes, I can understand it. Magic is quite dangerous if not controlled in the best way, and it's not like she considers me to be the greatest of geniuses either. I've tried to go unnoticed as much as possible so that I could get away with pretending to be an innocent child...

But today that's going to change, it's decided, today I'm definitely going to learn magic, whether mom likes it or not!

I woke up much earlier than everyone else at home. Although I am still quite sleepy, I turn my head trying to observe how my roommate is doing, who, by the way, is still mom. She seems to have never been uncomfortable with this situation, as she has so far made no comment about it. 

My eyes are drawn to her obscene body and stop for the first time at the most prominent spot, an easy target for my already hungry gaze: her big, white, fat ass. Which is covered only by the thick animal skin we cover ourselves with every night. In the last few days, Mom has been making more revealing choices when it comes to pajamas, since I won't let her wear conservative clothing, throwing huge tantrums every time she goes to bed in one of those garments. Already exhausted by it, she now prefers to wear almost nothing! But I'm not the one who complains about this shameless act; on the contrary, I'm the one who enjoys it, so I'm the one who supports it the most.

Forcing myself to suppress the urge to unleash the hardest smack her huge ass has ever received, I look up at her stomach, which instead of being unpleasant to me, turns me on even more. I recently began to reevaluate my tastes in women. since in my previous life I have not really been able to explore these aspects. I seem to like women a bit "chubby" so to speak.

Looking up a bit, I can see her giant udders squashed across her body as she sleeps on her stomach, giving me a sense of flexibility that just makes my cock stiffen. I've always believed that elves are creatures with slender, sleek, slim bodies, but Mom's body seems a sudden contradiction to that idea, which actually makes me very happy.

Holding back the urge to carry out something I would later regret, I notice that her breathing is still deep and slow, which, fortunately for my plans, indicates that Mom is still asleep. I sit up from the bed, leaving the breathtaking view behind. But not before leaving a poorly worded note on the nightstand next to the bed.

The tricky, all-or-nothing phase of my plan begins: I need to get out of the house! This task is made particularly difficult by the elves' enhanced senses.

Cautiously, I venture out of the room I share with my mother and make my way to the wooden stairs that connect the second floor, where the bedrooms are located, to the second floor of our abode.

However, just as I set foot on one of the stairs, a creaking sound echoes throughout the second floor. "Chirrrrrrrrrrrr!" startled, I glance toward the three rooms of the house, hoping to detect some movement. Fortunately, nothing happens.

"Fuuu..." I can't help but let out a sigh from my tiny mouth as I continue descending the stairs, finally reaching my destination.

I open the front door of the house, step out and close it as gently as my tiny body can apply in this action.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

 I am now halfway to my destination and, despite the many times I have been out into the city before, I cannot help but be amazed once again by its extraordinary beauty. Usually, one might expect an elven village to be simply a small hamlet far from the world, in the middle of a vast forest. However, this would be almost the opposite of the vision unfolding before my eyes.

Although the presence of the forest remains, both inside and outside the city walls, trees can be seen growing beyond where their canopies can be seen, as thick as a building. But everything else is completely different. This is more like what a great medieval city might look like, with its streets paved in misty stone, illuminated by an ingenious lighting system. Hanging stones on vines, supported by large wooden stakes driven into the ground, decorate and illuminate the streets. In addition, there are buildings constructed in both wood and stone, some as imposing as castles, others more modest than an ordinary house.

Added to this is the sight of various street carts selling all manner of vegetables and gadgets. 'Beetroot, beet, carry the beet!' I can hear as some of the elven pedestrians bump into me, which makes me realize that a simple child like me is hard to distinguish in a metropolis like this. Everyone has things to do and a child alone on the street is the least of their worries, just like on Earth. From what my mother has told me, this is not the main city of the elven empire, but surely it must be one of the largest.

While my mind wanders in these thoughts, I finally arrive at the second wall that surrounds the city, this being the intermediate one between the three that divide the Metropolis according to social status and income. Both myself and my family live under the shelter of the second wall, where people of a humble status are located, but not so humble as to be in the first.

The guards guarding the entrance to the first wall were having an almost whispered conversation among themselves. They seemed to be talking about a rather important subject, and with every word that came out of their mouths, their faces went from anger to illusion, so they didn't even care much that I passed by where they were, not before giving me a friendly glance. Besides, a small child wandering the streets alone is no big deal, so why should it be? Elves are known to be a peaceful race, and the posters hanging near the town hall show that the crime rate is so low that the guards are quick to deal with them, so the chances of anything happening to me are really minimal.

From this point on, I am confronted with images that baffle me. Mother, at times in a worried voice, had hinted about the development of a war in Elvish territory, and it seems that her fears were not unfounded. There are large posters hanging by every house I pass, and in each of them, in addition to giving the reasons and the situation in which the war is, they take care to incite the elven males to enroll in the armed forces. Although it is not obligatory, what self-respecting elf would not feel his heart burning to raise his country to the top? To protect one's homeland, family and friends from the infamous and dastardly humans. Surely that must have been the mentality of the elves at the time they read the advertisement, or at least that was what the empire was aiming for with this propaganda to the army.

According to what the poster says, the war is developing in the western front of the elven empire and it is not going in a very good direction. There is also other information, such as the number of troops killed by humans, the different commanding officers and some war heroes of our side, and other less relevant things, probably with the purpose of this information to fan the flames of the elves even more. But what stands out the most among these is the information about the person you have to go to if you want to be part of the front line of the imperial army: Isolde Silviena.

"Ugh..." I can't help swallowing saliva when I read this name written on the sign. All the elves, no matter if they were children, elders or adults, had heard this name before, and if it wasn't her name, it was the nickname people used to refer to her: "Burnt Face", one of the most prestigious valuartes of the army and heroine of multiple wars. Surely one of the most powerful elves in history, and according to the poster, she is in town!

These announcements were surely placed this very morning, and therefore will have started in the most humble areas of the Metropolis , where the most desperate people are found and who would not hesitate to join the army for a plate of food.

All this information is quite a lot to process, and almost causes me to turn away from my main objective as I leave the house, so I join the stone path in front of me again.

I was so at ease with my new life, surrounded by my family, that I almost forgot that there is a world out there that is in constant motion. And here I thought that as an elf all the action I would see would be me "having fun" with my family.... 

However, this only intensifies my desire to learn magic. Looking ahead, I can finally make out the final leg of my journey: a small church on the most disadvantaged side of town. Surrounded by a tiny fence that borders its entire grounds and with a sign attached to the ground announcing the times of the various Eucharistic festivities held during the day. The church must be old, as several vines hang from its corroded stone walls.

As I enter its interior, which is almost empty, my steps echo "tac...tac...tac...tac....".

It seems that these days being a devotee of the moon goddess is not a very popular thing to do; however, I can tell that the inside of the church is very different from the outside. In here, everything seems to be well cared for and doesn't seem too affected by the passage of time. Several long wooden chairs adorn the floor, and reddish torches illuminate the walls. At the front, an altar can be seen and just above it, on the wall of the church, are stained glass windows. The image that is there is that of a bulky elf, with golden hair and white clothes, holding in her arms a child also with golden hair hanging from her head.

If it were not clear to me that I had been reincarnated, I would believe that this temple is nothing more than an ancient church from my former world.

But today I am not here to appreciate the ecclesiastical architecture of the elves, but to talk to a beautiful older woman who usually hangs around the temple at this time of day. 

She is kneeling there near one of the many wooden chairs, the mother of my "father", my grandmother: Elleonore Crestwood.

4