Prologue
24 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The tale began in an old castle near the rivers of Hernan

In the quaint village of Honeywood, nestled amidst towering trees and whispering winds, lived a witch named Elara. She was known far and wide for her enchanting potions, her mystical spells, and her two loyal companions: a sleek black cat named Luna and a mischievous crow called Corvus.


Despite sharing the same mistress, Luna and Corvus had never seen eye to eye. Luna, with her elegant grace and haughty demeanor, always viewed Corvus as nothing more than a bothersome nuisance, while Corvus, with his sharp wit and cunning intelligence, found Luna's prim and proper attitude utterly exasperating.


Their squabbles echoed through the cobblestone streets of Honeywood, much to the amusement of the villagers who knew them well. But despite their constant bickering, they remained fiercely loyal to Elara, standing by her side through thick and thin.


One fateful morning, however, the village awoke to an unsettling sight. Elara was nowhere to be found. Panic swept through Honeywood as rumors spread like wildfire. Some whispered of foul play, while others feared she had fallen victim to her own powerful magic.


Left with no other choice, Luna and Corvus begrudgingly set aside their differences and embarked on a cross-country search to bring their beloved mistress home. As they journeyed through dense forests, winding rivers, and rugged mountains, they encountered challenges they never imagined they would face alone.


Along the way, something unexpected began to happen. Luna, accustomed to her sheltered life at Elara's side, found herself loosening up under Corvus's carefree influence. She discovered the joy of chasing butterflies, rolling in the grass, and even sharing a playful banter with her feathered companion.


Meanwhile, Corvus, always the wanderer, gained a newfound sense of purpose as he guided Luna through unfamiliar territories. He learned the value of loyalty, courage, and friendship, qualities he had never truly appreciated until now.


As their journey progressed, Luna and Corvus found themselves growing closer with each passing day. They laughed together, they cried together, and they faced the unknown together, united by their unwavering determination to bring Elara back home.


And in the process, they discovered that perhaps, just perhaps, their differences were what made them such a formidable team. For in the heart of their unlikely friendship lay the strength to overcome any obstacle that dared to stand in their way.

 

4