Chapter 1: Jiggle Jiggle
480 4 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Big boobs. Big boobs were on display, they were just before me and I could almost grab them. Almost… sigh.

My right hand moved on its own while I kept clicking the next button. Flick! The electricity went out for a second. It came back almost instantly. But thanks to the flicker my monitor had turned off. I was too poor to buy a UPS and too poor to replace this failing piece of crap.

“Hurry up and turn on!” I hammered the power button. Not because I was eager to fap but… but because I didn’t want to see my pathetic reflection. Glasses, dark circles, boney face… I didn’t want to see that. I didn’t want to be reminded of my pathetic existence. I just… the monitor turned on and dulled the feelings. Luckily windows resumed and so did my fun.

Last year, I left my parents’ basement for the last time. I was 27 this year, unemployed. I tried my hands on all sorts of things. Arts, crafts, programming, manual labor but nothing stuck. I was average in everything. Not a single thing worked for me. In the end, I borrowed some cash from my friends and then from the bank and then from loan sharks and now… I had nothing left. Today was my last day. The very last day.

Tomorrow I’d be evicted and- at least let me have some fun before that….

“Ah!” a moan escaped as I fapped for the fifth time in a row. Nothing came out. I’d wanked myself dry. Oh wait, something did come out… a trickle of blood, gently flowing down my thighs. So the cancer had spread there too, huh? Thanks to the coke I pumped half an hour ago, I didn’t feel jackshit but… damn.

Heh! “HA HA HA HA H!!” I laughed, I laughed loud. It was midnight and I suppose the neighbors would complain for the last time too.

But- “Well, time to pack up,” I said those words loud yet moved closer to the window. Ninth floor.

I owned a single room apartment. Everything I held dear was in this small 9 square meter room. Will they miss me when I’m gone?

Probably not.

I jumped or attempted to, but couldn’t. Survival instincts, I guess. My sleep deprived drugged brain desperately searched for ways to convince myself how this was a bad idea and there was always something else I could do. Maybe I could live on the streets, maybe I could start begging. Or maybe I could rob- no, if I stole from people, I’d be just like them. I’d be just him….

With a sigh I turned back, maybe I’ll try again in the morni-

Slip!

I tumbled backwards, whammed myself on the window and slowly slid out. Damn it! I tried grabbing something but, but there was nothing. What the fuck did I even slip on? There was no water!

Blood?

Ah yes, my royal fuckable cancer came back to fuck me for one last time. What started as a mere cough spread everywhere and now even to my dick….

I slowly marched to my death, yet my vision was plastered on the sky, the cloudy sky. Didn’t seem like it would rain. I wanted to see the stars one last time but I guess-

Splash!

***

Dark room. The hospital maybe?

Drip!

No, this was someplace else. My head hurt and my body too but it wasn’t excruciating pain. And for once, I felt sober. My vision clear… it wasn’t a room. And the darkness slowly mellowed but didn’t go away. I was on the ground, in a cave? The ceiling wasn’t very high but I could stand up and- this isn’t my body? I was… younger? Let’s see, fifteen? I had some scratches and some scuffs and wore nothing but rags but… damn!

Did I reincarnate or travel worlds? It had to be one of those, right? Right!?

Tears streamed. I could have very well been in a cave full of monsters and death and all that shit but, but at least I wouldn’t have to continue that nightmare!

“YES! YES, YES!!!” I danced around and cried my heart out.

I didn’t notice anything around me. there was nothing. Just one entrance and no monsters so far. This was probably a safe zone.

And-

Jiggle! Jiggle!

Boobs? On the floor? Two boobs!

I didn’t just get Isekaed but also got myself in a cave full of boobs? Boobs that grew on the ground!

Let’s goo!

I grabbed them boobs, I grabbed them firm but my hand sank in?

Was this a new type or-

“ARGHHH!!!” Searing pain burned through my hands, slowly climbing up. The pain dulled moments later as I pulled my hands back up. “Huh?”

But there were no hands left; not even bones. There was nothing left of them. Just charred wrists. “What the-”

And the boobs? They climbed my feet, melting me, eating me… slimes.

I was being eaten alive. The tears came back. “Just- just when…hic!”

It was always like this. Always. Every time I thought I was making progress in life. Every time I thought I could finally start over it all fell apart.

When had it started? When I quit college? No, probably before that. My whole life was a failure, and everyone constantly loved reminding me that.

I was a failure, and now I was about to get eaten. I was about to die.

“Then what was the point?” The slimes had reached my chest, everything below was gone. My arms too, yet the pain was dull. Almost as though I no longer had any nerves in my body. “What was the point of being reincarnated or whatever?”

Nothing.

Nothing was the point.

If there was a god, he too had abandoned me… just like everyone else.

“ARGHHH!!!” Yet, yet my head moved as I dug my face in a slime and bit something that looked like its core. My face, eyes, everything melted but… but I didn’t stop biting. “AEGHGHGHGHHH!!!” If I was going down, I was going to take at least one fucking monster with me!

Crack!

Was it my teeth? Was it the core?

Was it something else?

I didn’t know. My senses were basically dead. And me too, I guess…

Consciousness faded gradually. The last time it was an instant. This time though… it lingered.

Sigh.

I was probably not going to get another shot at life. I got plenty of shots if I thought about it. My parents tried their best to keep me in Uni, my friends helped me out, my lover even attempted to soothe me with her body, or was it seduction? I didn’t know but I had people who cared about me and tried to help. I tried too. But when it all failed, they were gone, one by one. They were all gone. In the end, I had no one by my side. Not even my dog. The poor thing died of kidney failure! Huh! Fuck diseases! Fuck that shit!

[Disease Resistance acquired!]

Fuck all that! fuck people! fuck the world!

[World Hatred acquired!]

Wait, how come I wasn’t dying yet? Hey God? Can you speed things up a bit? I’m dying over here and I’d rather not spend my whole life in this cave being slime poo!

[Time Magic (Basic) acquired]

Huh? Whose voice was that?

“…” Who’s there!

My voice didn’t work.

Of course, it didn’t. I was dead. Or waiting to die? Maybe this was just a hallucination before I died?

[Host has completely disintegrated. Eighteen slimes detected within range. Conditions met, begin accumulation? Y/N]

Huh? What? What was this? no, wait. I’d read about something like this before. something like… Systems!

Yes.

[Initiating accumulation!]

All of a sudden, I felt sleepy; no, it wasn’t that sudden. Ah yes, I guess my death was finally coming. Maybe it was a system, maybe it was just some illusions before my death. Either way… I felt like I could sleep forever. So, I slept.

[!]

[!!]

[!!!]

[accumulation complete!]

[Host has successfully inherited the Slime System!]

[Slime system would now commence evolution and attempt to evolve into the Mega Slime system!]

[Commencing evolution!]

[Evolution failed!]

18