Chapter 11: Nice
237 2 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Okay so, I had a bit of a perverted little pet. What kind of pet orgasms from its tail?

This new skill is pretty nice though. Apparently, I gained the ‘Parry’ skill from thin man which allowed me to block about any attack as long as I could see it coming. Why the hell didn’t the man use it to his advantage though, I didn’t get. No wait, I didn’t attack him with a weapon.

Anyway. “So, Sen.” I paused, there was something that bothered me. “What’s the absolute worst punishment for murder.” I had memories of various humans. But most of them were nothing but spam. Human memories were way more complicated than goblins, especially if you were absorbing a lot. So, yesterday’s village slaughter had more or less made my memory absorbing process a slog and it even messed with information forming. However, I could still figure out some basic stuff like how law worked here.

Apparently, they had a court system for nobles. But there was nothing for commoners, so most commoners just settled amongst themselves. But what about murder? Yeah, for some reason I never found anything regarding murder in those memories.

“If you’re talking about public officials, then it’s either execution or large donations.”

“What about just the common folk.”

“I don’t think there’s any punishment here. Maybe in the west kingdoms-”

The girl had more or less calmed down. She wasn’t freaking out. She was however trying to hide that wet patch near her crotch. “Why don’t you take his pants?” I said. “Or do you like showing skin?” When I’d absorbed the two men, I decided to keep their clothes intact. Mostly because I was lacking mana.

Gulping, Sen took the pants of the thin man. Their waist size was similar but the man’s was still a little wide, so she had to use a vine to tighten her pants. Her tail barely made it out but got bent in odd ways. So I took matters into my own hands and made a small hole just near her tailbone. Or rather, where her tail bone would have been if she was human. She might still have one though, right? She didn’t oppose one bit, and wasn’t really surprised either. She did become rigid the moment I accidently touched her tail though. Very sensitive.  

Meanwhile, Sen took the man’s shirt as it was. It fit her a little tightly thanks to her bust, while her arms looked baggy. I didn’t know why but she just became about five times hotter. But those malnourished cheeks were rubbing me the wrong way.

I’m still more beautiful though. Wait, I’m not even a woman. Hah! Maybe I should just turn into a man?

Snickering, I started walking and she followed close behind. “Th-thank you so much. Not only did you rescue me, you also healed me.”

There weren’t any paved roads. But this path did seem like people used it, so it had a faint semblance to a road.

“Don’t get me wrong. I only did it because I wanted to rub your tail.”

Her cheeks turned red. “So, you like me?”

“Your tail? Yeah. You, not sure.”

Her blush broke into a frown. “I won’t serve you, you know.”

“It’s fine as long as I can have your tail.”

“Geez…” She started following me silently, at least for the first few minutes. “How did you do that? That man was a B ranked Mercenary; you know.  And you caught up so fast. And…. You ate him like…” she went quiet.

I didn’t feel the need to humor her. Wouldn’t walking take literally a day longer…. There were humans with strange powers. So maybe me absorbing (eating from her perspective) wasn’t that surprising. No. Even if people did have weird powers, literally eating another human was definitely not something normal.

Okay, maybe getting the fox eared fluffy fluff tail wasn’t such a great idea. “Alright, thanks for letting me stroke your tail. See ya!” I waved and dashed.

“WAIT!” She dashed right behind me. “Don’t leave me!”

“You literally said you won’t serve me!”

“Yeah but, you rubbed my tail and made me feel things. Take responsibility!”

“Yeah, no thank you.”

I dashed and before long, lost her. Don’t get me wrong, having something that fluffy to play with was probably going to be a fun time pass. But if it was going to get in my way of speed running this world, then I was better off being alone. Besides, she was going to get disillusioned in minutes anyway. She was already half out of it by the time I left her.

 

I was in the plains of Abraska. The kingdom of Abraska was divided into four factions. I was in the north faction right now, in Duke Jarban’s territory. There were plenty of other countries here and there but I purposefully didn’t find out more about them. Reason being? It was more exciting this way.

Right now, I was headed for the city of Drokunm. It was famous for dragons. But I was really interested the dungeon next to it instead. The dungeon of Aile, just wondering what it could be, made me excited as hell!

“Wai-wait!”

Well, apparently, I hadn’t lost the girl just yet. Didn’t think she could keep up. However, she did. She was dripping buckets of sweat though. The moment she reached me, she fell on her knees, wheezing like she had pneumonia.

“You’re free now, do whatever,” I said.

“Th-then I’ll come w-with you.” She was struggling with the words, so she tried catching her breath a bit more. “I won’t ask for things in return. And you can stroke my tail all day if you want.”

“Sounds shady.” I walked.

“Trust me!”

“Why?”

She panted but she grabbed my hand. “Because you’re my lifesaver. I can’t repay you. I can’t help you in any way. But I can at least let you pet or stroke my tail.”

“But I’m sure you have other things to do-”

“Everyone’s dead. I have nothing. I was a slave and now I’m a runaway slave.” She tugged at my dress. “Even if my owner is dead. Unless I pretend to be yours, I’ll be hunted.”

Well, wasn’t that a drag. Still, I’m the one who decided to rescue her… Sigh. “Don’t forget about the tail stroking deal,” I gave her tail a stroke and she moaned.

Why the fuck did I knowingly do that? Sigh….

 

Anyway, we caught and roasted some birds. For me, cooking didn’t matter. It did make the food marginally better but since I could just absorb the whole thing as it was, I didn’t feel the need to cook. I never felt hungry and I didn’t have any bodily needs either. This body worked as it should and if I really tried maybe I could form liquid in my bladder and release it. Even I wasn’t that depraved though.

Anyway, after a meal, I picked her up and turned into a guy. With my dress in the inventory, I was naked for a second there. But I quickly stol- borrowed the fat owner’s clothes. Sen was surprised but didn’t even let out a squeak; actually she was more flustered than shocked. And blushing slightly too. Oh, you like my muscles, do you? Too bad they’re fake! Hah! “There are two rules you will have to follow if you want to come with me,” I said. “Rule one, never snitch on me. Rule two, always remember rule one.”

She nodded, gently tightening her grip over my neck. “I won’t ask questions or question you.”

Rolling my eyes, I dashed with goblin legs. I kept the fluffy tails alive mostly because of her tail. And I was taking her with me, also because of her tail. But if she even remotely betrayed me, I was going to devour her whole. I was going to make it quick so she didn’t feel too much pain of course.

I was nice that way.

Sorry for the hectic release schedule. I'm in a stressful situation and I'm not sure when that'll end. But updates should be consistent from Monday.
Thank you for reading. Have a nice day.

15