Chapter 21: [Libido Increased!]
222 1 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

So turned out, almost all elves were girly boys. They looked like girls but they had a dick and three balls. Because they had three, they could go for nine rounds a night, or so the rumors went.

With the added benefit of how beautiful these kids (they looked like kids honestly) were, women were crazy for them. Definitely not because they had massive dicks and could go for hours on end or anything.

Sighing hard, I decided to almost backtrack immediately. But I had to complete the quest first.

“What about elven women,” I said.

We walked around the village. Every single elf I’d seen so far were male, they looked like girls but they were definitely guys. And almost all of them were being dragged away by girls.

“They’re not that desired, and they dislike all this mockery, so they live on the other side.”

Not desired? What the fuck? If the guys are girly, are the women manly?

I felt like groaning but we kept on walking.

The elf with us was really clinging on to me. Perhaps because I was the only one in the whole group who hadn’t shown any interest in him. Or maybe he was just using me as an excuse to get away from the hounds lurking.

The crowd quickly vanished. One moment they were chasing elves, the next moment I didn’t see a single girl.

Instead, now we saw men. Not desired, my ass.

Of course, the numbers were really few but there were still at least two dozens of people here.

Sen yawned. “Let’s book a cabin,” she said. “We could just share him.”

“I agree,” Josie drooled.

The poor guy clung to me even tightly and almost whimpered.

“No one’s sharing anyone. We didn’t come here for that.”

“Then? What did you come here for? Elven women? Tell me, you think you can satisfy one?” Sen said. “Just so you know, just one elven woman requires at least eight men to be satisfied. That’s why they’re not popular. Though some might fancy the idea of sleeping with you just for the thrill of it.”

“Oh, I didn’t know you were a lesbian Claudia,” Josie said.

I didn’t know why but that felt so wrong to hear.

“I’m not. Although I did wonder what it’s actually like.” I mean, I wondered what sex was like to begin with but, how did girls do stuff without the magic rod? The shit I saw on the monitor were cool and all but I imagined it’d be sexier in real life.

Oh well.

The crowd of men slowly disappeared into a single room. I didn’t catch a glimpse of the elf in question but I had a feeling she was a looker for all these men to walk in her honey trap.

After some more houses we saw the elven women in action. They were just doing random house chores. Cleaning, cooking, washing, masturb- wait, what?

In public?

The fuck… they were horny like that?

And the elves weren’t elves like I was familiar with. For starters they were small. Like about five feet max. Some had medium chests but the rest were flat. They did look prettier than the males but… in the end, they all looked the same to me. Including their facial structure. I couldn’t tell them apart.

“Say, dude,” I stared at him. “Are there any busty elves here, at all?”

“Busty?” He stared.

We stared at each other, and in that moment the word erupted in my mind like a massive boner. Fuck.

***

I basically went into every single darn house, like an RPG protagonist and checked every girl’s chest. They didn’t mind, these people. Apparently, elves loved exhibition play. They even welcomed me to try stuff with them and they promised to show me a good time in case I decided to stay with them for the night.

Very tempting but again, they looked like children to me.

But even these children were about a hundred years old at least. The really old people, like 3 or 4 hundred years old people didn’t live here in the village. They lived in seclusion.

Sigh. “I really wanted to meet a busty elf.”

Both for my curiosity’s sake and for… literally the quest.

What happens if a fail a quest… bestiary?

Bestiary: You’ll be disseminated.

Okay so, basically, I’ll be dead.

Well, that wasn’t very nice.

“I think,” the male elf said. “I think there might be someone like that just past those trees,” Those trees meaning at least half a kilometer.

“Tell you what,” Sen said. “You go have some fun, I’ll have some fun here.” Apparently she’d had enough.

Together with Josie, the two left. Both were drooling.

It feels that good to fuck an elf? I didn’t know why but I was tempted to try myself. No, not with the male ones.

 

We walked for about half an hour and reached a hut in the woods. I think there were some people inside. I kept hearing moans, but the male elf had clearly told me this particular elf lived alone.

Speaking of the male elf, he didn’t come. Apparently, he wanted to have some fun himself, not with human ladies but with his kind. I guess elves in general were a horny bunch.

I had no problems with that of course. I didn’t feel anything when Sen wanted to have fun either. It was her life and she could do whatever the fuck she wanted. I wasn’t interested in her body. I might have liked her tail, but that was about it.

The moans were loud, and I was probably intruding but considering elves could go on for hours, I decided it was best to just knock and wait.

So, I knocked.

A few minutes later the door opened. On the other side, was an elf. A really mature lady in her thirties… wait no, she was about three hundred years old at least.

But god damn she looked good. She wasn’t wearing anything, anything at all. Plump tits, an amazing body and… slightly wet; both with sweat and well, yeah.

Welp, looks like I’ve found my busty elf.

 [Quest Visit Busty Elves, completed]

[Libido increased!]

[Stamina increased!]

Sen was never part of the harem btw

9