Chapter 29: And that too~!
108 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It was pretty simple.

All the command abilities, as the system said required 100 MP and as long as I was in this room, they were reduced to 50 MP, better than nothing but obviously not enough. The sub menus of the command abilities however required full MP. For example, using create cost 50MP (discounted) and creating a Hob Goblin cost 10 MP (which wasn’t discounted at all).

The chest came in super handy. It had way too many crystals and I could just use one ability with one crystal. They were sort of like accessories that boosted MP. But unlike accessories they didn’t boost my Max MP but rather just broke after a use. I guess that made them more like mana potions?

I think I even had mana potions in my inventory. I never bothered to look at it though. The reason I wasn’t buying mana potions in stores was simple; it didn’t exist.

As for the dungeon itself… well… I always did like dungeon building games. Always fun stuff.

Create ability worked like a store front. I had various items in display in front of me and they all had price tags. Some had ‘credits’ price while the rest had MP. I guess Credits were like premium currency? Pay to win, huh?

  • Goblin (1 MP)
  • Hob Goblin (10 MP)
  • King Goblin (1000 MP)
  •  
  • Slime (10C)
  • Dissolving Slime (50C)
  •  
  • Absorbing Slime (50C)
  • Battle Slime (100C)
  • Skeleton (10MP)
  • Skeleton Warrior (100 MP)
  •  
  • Skeleton Mage (100 MP)
  • Random Monster (1000 MP/ 10C)
  • Skeleton Prince (10000 MP/100C)

A lot of the options were greyed out. And some were just glitched and I couldn’t even read them. There were two other store fronts which had layouts, traps, and boulders and stuff but I wasn’t interested in them… yet.

After having a solid look at the storefront, I came to the conclusion… slimes were rare af monsters.

The conversion rate for MP to C was about 100:1. And I could buy almost everything on this store with Credits even if the option wasn’t there. The store was actively showing off the last one though, almost as though it was proud of the last monster.

“Create Skeleton Prince,” I said.

[Credit lost 100!]

Dust settled beneath my feet as bones formed. A skeleton stood before me. Its eyes glowed in a dark blue and although it didn’t wear anything… I could have sworn it held a majestic presence. “Father…” It said. Voice, oddly deep, kind of like batman.

F-father?

“Uh-huh,” I shrugged. “Take care of this place. I’m leaving things to you.”

“As you wish father.”

I made an army of hob goblins, an army of typical skeletons and produced 5 base Slimes. Apparently, every monster could evolve with time and experience, so things should have been fine. All of that cost about half of the chest and some credits but I still had plenty remaining. I’d even constructed another floor for them with secret passages to escape super strong adventurers. Since I was the core and I wouldn’t be here, this dungeon had no real chance of disappearing like the previous one. However, this also meant if I died, so would this place.

Without human visitors though, this dungeon wouldn’t be able to stock up on precious life energy. And yes, that was apparently a thing. Life energy: a particular energy that monsters lacked and grew weak without. It was kind of like food for them.

Anyway, I expanded the dungeon by two more floors and merged the snakes and goblins to produce some Nagas. Snakes with goblin heads. The first three floors would be ruled by the first king goblin (Ben) and the next three by the second king Tim). The Skeleton Prince will oversee everything (named John).

I decided against doing anything to the female hobgoblin (Who I named Kim). I was very tempted to squeeze her chest for educational purposes… I mean… not only were they big but, but they were also so… damn shapely and didn’t sag and… god damnit!

I proceeded to squeeze them anyway. Yeah, no, none of my commitments were working.

But holy shit they’re soft yet firm and soft and firm and Ahh! Mine couldn’t even begin to compare! This- this is what I’ve been waiting for!!!

But hey, at least I didn’t have sex with her… yet. I did ask for consent before grouping her, just so we’re clear.

***

I came back to the road area sometime later with the intense urge to warp back into the dungeon as soon as possible. That meant I had to conquer a dungeon and instead of absorbing the core, assimilate it!

“Okay so, we’ll start our first store out here,” I said. “Last Carriage will stay behind. I’ll spread the word about a super profitable dungeon that’s here and just a small group of people living here. Should work.”

“But sir!” The girls from the last carriage protested. “What about… you know.”

“I’ll come back every week and-” I walked right next to her, put a hand on her cheek, smiled. “Give you all a double whopping. How’s that?”

“Both of them…” Her face turned bright red. “Okay…”

Good.

“Alright. Let’s go screw some dungeons!”

“Thought you were going to eat dragons and start a bakery chain?” Sen asked.

“Oh yeah, and that too!”

He has an amazing naming sense doesn't he?

4