1. Oh nooo…
133 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"You are too be sent on the outskirts and build a city as per clause. " The sentenced dropped like a hammer, a smug jury face let me know that this is completely scripted. 

"Yes, I understand that this is for my past sins of- "

"Of marrying my children without MY agreement! Now go! " Short tempered bastard... It's not even my wish to begin with... 

"Yes mighty prosecutor... " I left the court room as I glanced at the seat of the defendant. 

Everyone that's on my side is seated upon those collective chair, my friends, my family, even some of my gambling friends was there... Well, they're just there to fill up the chair. 

I already knew this would happen based on this Lord memories, well... It's a shame that he died just before bedding his princess. 

Such poor soul, may your sentience be missed. 

F. 

Anyway, "Wifey! " I said to the woman waiting behind the door to my room. 

Hugging her, I completely restored my sanity as I laid between those thigh and bosom. 

"Is everything going okay? " She asked as my face darkened, seriously why does I need a grandpa permission especially when I've already gotten everyone else's support. 

Especially when he's such a little bit-

"Now now, don't you go cursing my grandparents, you know he'll know about it. " What a pi-... What a proper use of divine ability... 

"But he's such a meanie! I'm sure he knew I was going to get killed on the outskirts, and I can't even bring you with me! " She's my only emotional support in this world and I can't even bring her to my side?? 

"Hey, it's fine! I'm going to become a saint in two month! After that I'll personally led a crusade to the front and we'll be together! " I sulked as she pinches my cheek, why am I such a bottom in this world... Well, it is what it is. 

"Fine, I'll do it. Just keep yourself safe, especially from... The hero. " Even saying his title left a bad taste in my mouth, what a creep. 

"What!? The hero? The person who has to be tended 24/7 and can't even wipe his shit with his own hand?? You expected me to fall for that pathetic slob of human being?! If not for your unrelenting worry, I would've took that as an insult my dear! " She laughed but I can see that she was actually insulted from my saying. 

"Or~ should I have taken that literally and punish you my Lord?~ " Her demeanor completely changed as she put her face a bit too close to mine

Oh god... I'm sorry mommy... 

___

"Ah! You didn't need to go that hard!... " After a nice, quick round. I massaged my ass that was red from my wife's... Thing. 

"It's such a shame we could only do it once, I'll miss your glory hole for the next two month~ " She spanked my ass one last time before leaving the shower. 

"See you in the ceremony! "

Rubbing my butt, I looked into the mirror for the umpteenth time in this new life. 

"Lord Arc, despite your insistence on being a man, your body are more fit for bottom instead of a top. " I said to myself as I looked into the mirror. 

Arc's body are short, slim, and certainly not muscular enough to look like a man, still even if he was lacking in a certain part, he certainly are not lacking in others. 

I don't know what's the matter with Royal having a fat dick, but damn. 

That butt too... Thigh and those KNEE! Damn! Wow, I can't believe I got knee fetishes when I got into this body, people said that noble of the past REALLY loved those knee action and it shows in here. 

Men of noble origin often looked at knee pornography to excite their member before looking at the real thing. It was so common, that noble wives often complained to make a law about looking at knee art before sex and how those are punished by washing dishes for a week. 

It was refuted immediately by the king in reason of "The will of the people has never been wrong... But this is too cruel of a judgement. " The law would be accepted later in due because of the queen. 

Enough dwelling, it's time to say goodbye to everyone. 

Getting out of the room, already ready and dressed. I walked out to the outside. 

The carriages are ready, there's already enough people and builder to build a town, everything has been set when I'm not looking. 

As much as I hate that old man, he's incredibly efficient and fair. 

"Arc... We'll miss you. " My father said as he hugged me with extreme force. 

"I-i'm fine! Stop choking me! " A master swordsman hug are very powerful. 

"I'm sorry that you can't witness this little one birth Arc... " My mother also hugged me as I hugged her back... Very gently. 

I squatted toward her bloated stomach as I booped it with the tip of my finger... "I'll be a little late, little guy... But I promise to return. "

Looking at my FIVE sibling, I said goodbye in my own way. 

"I'll be back... Probably. " I said to my crying brother as he cried even harder. 

"Ugh, stop crying! We'll be sending messages anyway... Well, only if you can read and write first... So... Try to learn while I'm not here? " 

"WAHHHHH!!!! "

"Just leave Ryan alone, he's just sad that you're leaving. " Said my sister Lorine as she gifted me a suspicious box. 

"Oh, how generous... What's in this box? " 

"A surprise~ " 

"I swear this better not be cat poop or I'll cease with the makeu-"

"No it's not! I swear! " Eyeing her with suspicion, I moved to my next sibling. 

"Bro, I'll miss you. " Hugging my older brother, we shook hand together. 

"Yeah, you too bro. " I said as he slipped a paper in my pocket. 

"?" Looking at him in confusion, he whispered, "demi-human brothel. "

"I've got a wife are you insane!!!?? " 

"No, I insist. "

"I-... I'm just going to sell this. " I looked at him as I tried to look for any sign of disappointment within him. I don't want to just sell my brother gift even though it would make me not walk for a week. 

"Or ass, since you seemed to be that kind of a gu-"

"Dude, it's called a switch. "

"Do whatever you want with it, but listen to your heart and cock... And ass whenever you look at this paper. " Rolling my eye, I moved on to my next sibling. 

"My moneymaker~! Do you want more gift? " She holds up a giant bag of which I assume is full of extremely valuable things. 

Looking back at the caravan that was full of food and essential, I sighed and said, "Not really... "

"Here! A carriages full of gold and valuable! " I looked behind her and immediately slapped her head. 

"Do you want my caravan to be targeted?! And where do you get that!?? " I looked at the hero sword as I feel my head going to burst. 

"Hehehe, my connection of course... "

"Get that out... I'll take the bag though... " In response she just smiled at me like my slap didn't matter at all... Ah right, magic... 

"Be safe brother... I'll be waiting for more of your... INNOVATION... Hehehe... "

I swear none of my siblings are normal... Maybe except this one. 

My younger sister, Elaine is crying and hugging me. 

"When is big brother coming back!?? I wanna be read the newest story! I wanna know how it ends! " I caressed the head of my sister as she kept crying harder. 

"You can just read it yourself you know? Sometimes your own imagination is better than you think it is. " 

"But! I w-" She was promptly dragged by my other sibling as she continued to throw a fit.

"NOOO!!!! I CAN'T READ!!! "

Shaking my head at the act, I bid my gambling friend, Roger, Lenny, Crack, Rose, Lethas, Louis, and the fifth prince goodbye as I ride off into the sunset. 

Getting into my carriages, I let Mane, my assistant to list off all of the things we had as I checked the gift bag my sister gave me. 

Gold, more gold, a few steel bar, a ring? Wait, the note said that this is an enchanted ring or some sort. 

Wearing the ring, I found out that it was an actual honest to god, storage ring. 

Extremely expensive and costly, not only that it was soul bound so people couldn't steal it from me. 

Upon using the ring, I was able to see that there was something more inside... A note from my beautiful wife... 

___

Dear husband. 

Even though our separation was only three hours ago, I couldn't take it anymore. 

I will do something drastic to see what I could do to meet you. 

Love you, Amelia Natas. 

___

"Oh god... " I accidentally muttered that phrase out loud as I can feel headache coming through me. 

Immediately writing a letter back, I urged her to not go through with whatever her plan are and bear the loneliness no matter how harsh it would be, I also said in the letter that I will send daily letter to her whenever I could. 

"Mane! Deliver this letter to our runner as fast as possible to my wife! " Upon saying his name, the pale man immediately appeared beside me. 

"Yes, my Lord. " Smiling through his fanged teeth, he disappeared just before reappearing back beside me. 

"Now... What should I do?... " Without a phone or my wife to keep me occupied, I began thinking what hobby I could learn in two month. 

It doesn't even have to be useful, just... Fun? Maybe magic!... Nah, too much work... Swordsmanship? Maybe, no matter how much Arc looked like a femboy, Arc trained extremely hard to be a swordsman only to give up when he realized his body is going nowhere with what he wanted. 

Poor guy has some really bad body dysphoria, I hope he isekaied in some baki universe or something. 

Me? I've got a fat cock and honestly? That's all I want. 

What a great isekai... 

4