Shocking Revelation
267 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The following day at 7am - [Grayfia POV]

I was walking through the halls of the Gremory Castle in the underworld, when I was suddenly reminded of the events that have taken place in the last two days.

On a normal day like any other and as I was serving Lord Sirzechs as his maid and secretary in a seemingly normal meeting between Satans, as was our dynamic for the last 200 or so years.

When suddenly someone or something came barging in the meeting hall and threatened to destroy our world in its entirety, unless we agreed to his terms without defying him.

And to top it all off, he took one look at me and decided I'm to be his, and demanded it in his so-called ‘contract’.

And while I admit he ultimately gave me a choice on the matter, It certainly wouldn't have been wise to refuse, not only for the benefit of the devils as a whole but also to help forge a bond between this new force and the devils, even if it's a bond built on servitude.

Despite what it may seem like, I don't find my current situation a predicament in a way, I mean it clearly states that he won't hurt me willingly while I'm still his maid.

‘....or so I would've liked to think'

My head still throbs remembering what happened, it was pure hell, as ironic it may be coming from a literal devil.

While I admit I was partially to blame for this admittedly stupid mishap of trying to trick the unsuspecting ‘newcomer’ and make him take me in and for me to turn around and report his whereabouts.

We seemingly forget that at the end of the day, there's always someone bigger than you in the world.

Perhaps all these years in power made the four Satans… forget the way of the world.

‘Well, no use crying over spilled milk, let us see what the future holds'

After shaking the unnecessary thoughts off, I made my way to the guest bedroom, which currently houses Xeron as a guest of the Gremorys, and as his maid I shall assume the role of tending to him, and that includes walking him up.

After a while of idle walking, I arrive in front of the bedroom's door, it's a large door about twice my size with two giant handles, that leads to the guest room that's about the size of a regular house in the human world.

I open the door and look inside to see the seemingly all powerful Abyssal Lord Xeron sprawled out on the bed only in his boxers, with one leg dangling down the bed.

A stark contrast to the dominant and overbearing demon king he usually seems to be since I have met him two days ago.

‘How uncouth’

I approach the bed and prepare to call out to him, but seemingly freeze.

While I'm not innocent and am no stranger to a male's body, I haven't seen one this attractive before.

Seemingly rock hard muscles adorned all over his slim yet muscular form with a gorgeous looking six pack abs that only serves to define his chest muscles more and to top it all off, his hands and leg muscles look so perfected it seems like they were trained for hundreds of years.

And from the bulge in his boxers he seems to be well endowed too, I kind of don't want him to wake him up now and keep looking at him, but I have a duty to uphold.

“Master Xeron, it's time for breakfast, please wake up”

And to my horror I watch his mouth in real time as it curves up slowly forming a grin that I've come to know fairly well, despite our brief time together.

‘Damn it all'

“Garyfia have you looked enough, or should I do some poses for you”

Satan damn it, I should've known he was watching me even if it seems like he was asleep.

Maybe he even woke up the moment I entered his room, and that stupid grin on his face that clearly says ‘You pervert' is irritating me.

“Lord Zeoticus is calling you for breakfast my lord, he and the madam are currently waiting for you at the dinner hall”

“So, you're just going to ignore what I said, well no matter I'll have plenty of opportunities in the future, for now prepare me something to drink, I heard the humans made something called ‘coffee’ and I would like to try it”

I keep my stoic demeanor on and bow to him in acknowledgment.

“As you wish master, should I get you the cup here?”

He gets up and snaps his fingers, and with a flash of flames that reminds me of the Phenex clan's magic, he emerges fully clothed.

But this time he wears a hoodie with a pair of sweatpants and a pair of slippers.

'A weird choice of clothes but it certainly him as he has the body of a young human male in his mid twenties'

“Get me my coffee at the dinner table Grayfia, I'll head there myself. You can go now”

He says while walking towards the exit of the room.

It looks like my life as his maid has already started.

……

[Third Person POV]

The dinner hall of the Gremory household is as vast and spacious as the rest of the mainson, and at the center of it was a large table that typically has food served on it.

Xeron strolls through the hall's open doors and comes inside to find the Gremory lord and lady already seated next to each other and eating.

“Good morning Xeron, I take it you had a good rest?”

Zeoticus greeted the demon as he made his way to the table and after the maid responsible for serving the food pulled a chair for him to sit on he replied.

“Good morning to you too Zeoticus, and yes I slept well, it's very comfortable here despite the seemingly large mainson, but where are your children?”

“Rias and Akeno went to their school in the human world, and Sirzechs went to attend to his duties as Satan, joined by his family”

The demon nodded in acknowledgment and then turned his head and stared at the Gremory lady with a knowing smirk and greeted her too.

“Good day to you too Venelana, and I find you gorgeous by the way. I'm just not someone that's swayed by my genitals”

The Gremory lady just huffed and continued eating in silence, while her husband just had a wry smile on his face.

“Please pardon my wife Xeron, that was just something that we do on instinct when negotiating something, as we tend to do for most of the time in devil society”

Xeron then grabbed the eating utensils and started eating quite elegantly, and then he replied.

“I really don't mind it Zeoticus, if find that beings should always pursue power despite the circumstances, and in this case you pursued the negotiating power”

The demon kept eating while taking, and when the couple found that he really didn't mind they also resumed eating.

“But I have to say, you devils built quite a civilization for yourselves”

He then turned to look at the couple and continued speaking.

“I read about your history yesterday before sleeping in what you call the internet and I must say that it's really impressive”

This grabbed the interest of the two devils and they decided to take the opportunity to interact with the demon more.

“What do mean by impressive Xeron? I personally don't find a history of wars to be interesting”

Zeoticus asked the demon while being genuinely interested.

“I mean it literally, from what I understand Lucifer had daddy issues and decided to repel on his father then grabbed Eve, which later became Lilith, and went to the underworld to make a new race”

He stopped for a second to take a bite of the food and after swallowing it to not appear mannerless, he continued talking.

“Then some angels decided they also had enough of the old man's choke hold on them, and instantly their wings went black and they fell, then ran away to make a faction in the human world”

“Then Bam! a three way war of conquest began, that promptly ended the lifes of the leaders of each faction, and nearly crippled the fallen angels”

“And after the ‘Great War' the pleasure devils announced independence, then straight after that the remaining devils split into two factions and fought in a a civil war! That ended up nearly annihilating the direct descendants of the devils old leaders”

“And so the formally subordinates now find themselves leading the devil race, which is admirable considering the discrepancy of power the held true until the death if the four original Satans”

The two devils now understood what the demon meant, and not that they thought about it this way they also found it amusing, because at the time all they had in mind was their own survival and the continuation of their respective bloodline, which is understandable.

“I see, it certainly seems impressive if you think about it this way, but if I may sir Xeron, I have a question to ask”

Venelana spoke directly to Xeron for the first time since he came here, which made him pause what he was doing and reply to her.

“Please no titles Venelana, and yes you may ask whatever you have in mind”

Venelana smiled a bright smile and decided to go for it.

“Then Xeron, our son Sirzechs told us that your kind, the demons were at war with the residents of our world before Lucifer even became a devil, can you please tell us more about that because as you may know, not many people are aware of this, the devils included because Lucifer never talked about it”

The demon then stopped eating and put down his fork and knife, then wiped his mouth with a napkin.

“Very well, put wait for Grayfia to come and bring me my coffee, as I don't like to repeat myself.”

Venelana and Zeoticus just nodded and resumed eating, and after about two minutes Grayfia came with a cup of coffee and put it in front of Xeron, then she stood behind him.

“Perfect timing Grayfia, I was just asked to talk about the demon war on this world from Venelana and decided to wait for you to arrive”

Grayfia didn't reply, but from the look in her eyes she seemed interested, so Xeron just chuckled and started to speak.

“As you may know, demons hail from a place called the Abyss that not only spawns demons without an end in sight, but also drives them mad with an insatiable power lust and hunger for destruction and chaos”

In contrast to the words coming from his mouth, the demon is drinking the cup of coffee with elegance that rivals that of a devil noble trained for etiquette for a hundred years.

“And some circumstances I won't get into today, I was crowned as the fourth demon king and became known as the Prince of Despair”

The devils wondered what kind of things the demon did in a civilization full of bloodthirsty savages for him to be associated with despair, it makes the skin crawl.

“After that some time passed and we came across the dimensional gap which was gaurded by a huge red dragon with power similar to our own at the time, and as the race that fuels chaos we are, we preached the dimensional gap and forced the Great Red to retreat to this world, then we followed him here”

The devils wondered how powerful were the four demon kings for them to force the Great Red to retreat.

“And after coming to the Dragonic Deus we started killing it's inhabitants which were at the time mostly gods, angels, spirits and dragons”

“The three strongest beings and closest to the demon kings were the Heavenly Father, Great Red and the infinite dragon Ophis. They took command of the existing gods at the time and fought us in a war that spanned about five hundred years, that ended in your world sealed and each commander from your side losing a significant portion of his power to make the seal”

He calmly put down the empty cup of coffee and continued reminiscing about the past.

“Then from what I heard from Red, after our war the heavenly father engaged in your Great War while not fully at his peak, that resulted in him losing his life, which is kind of sad if I'm being honest because I wanted to kill him myself”

Despite the horrifying statement made by Xeron, there was something still missing in the story.

If the strongest beings of out world didn't kill the demon kings and just sealed the world, then where are they now? And why haven't they attacked when Xeron forcefully removed the seal from our world.

“Then why aren't you and the other three kings attaching our world Xeron, don't get me wrong I don't want to die, but it seems to me that it's a prime opportunity now that the Angel Leader is dead”

Zeoticus asked the unspoken question, which led to a very unsettling smile creeping up on Xeron's face.

“Simple, because the other three kings are dead”.

6