New House
239 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Arriving at the human world, Xeron and Grayfia floated above the sky of Kuoh town, invisible to the human eyes.

Xeron was wearing his typical black french suit and was floating in the air without wings behind his back, while Grayfia was in her working maid outfit and was floating in the air with her devil wings, which she has 10 pairs of.

“Fascinating, the humans sure are an interesting race to be able to build something of this scale without a power to be mentioned”

Xeron spoke to no-one in particular while scanning the town with his eyes.

To which Grayfia just nodded quietly, as she also shared the same opinion to a degree despite not interacting with the humans much.

“Lead the way Grayfia”

Grayfia then started flying towards a location followed by Xeron, and as she floated in the sky she couldn't help but grumble internally and then after she couldn't take it anymore she finally asked.

“Master Xeron, I could directly teleport us to our destination then why do you insist on us flying there”

Before they departed from the Gremory mainson Grayfia had started creating a magic circle for them to teleport to the mainson directly.

But Xeron immediately refused and instead insisted that they travel there while flying. To which Grayfia can only comply.

“Grayfia…only teleporting around is boring you now? You have to appreciate the fine details in life”

The demon has a philosophical reason to his actions. Preposterous, maybe next time he'll tell her that she shouldn't hurt anima-

 Grayfia got flicked on the back of the head, cutting off her train of thought, she then turned around glaring at him.

“I heard you”

What? Heard her? But she wasn't talking, can he read minds?

“No, I can't read minds”

What the hell?! Then how?

“I simply read it on your face, you're quite expressive for a seemingly ‘stoic’ maid”

Grayfia reflected, she always heard people say that she was ‘always serious’ or ‘should loosen up a bit' but being called ‘expressive’ was brand new to her.

But wait, how can he see me while I was walking ahead of him? And when she looked back at him for answers, he was smiling.

“Who told you I can only see in front of me”

She didn't speak, she just turned around and continued walking in silence, this man was terrifying, she was officially scared. And when she heard him laughing quietly behind her she got even more scared and annoyed because he was making fun of her.

…..

“We have arrived Master Xeron”

The duo landed on the ground and stood in front of a mansion.

It looked quite big, about 400 meters in size and had a private garden and also a swimming pool, which was really extravagant to be honest.

And as they approached the entrance and man that looked to be in his 30s approached them and bowed.

“Good day to you sir Xeron and lady Grayfia”

Xeron stared at the man for a couple of seconds and then returned the greeting.

“Good day to you too unknown Gremory servant”

The now identified Gremory devil just straightened his back and then replied.

“My name is Zedekiah, I'm the one in charge of the Gremorys' real estate business in the Human World, please come to me whenever if you have anything you require in the future”

Xeron just nodded and then told the devil he can leave.

“Very well, it has been a pleasure sir Xeron”

The devil teleported out if the mainson with the signature Gremory magic circle.

The duo entered the gate and started exploring the mainson, it was a typical one, with multiple rooms, multiple bathrooms, a large kitchen, a large living room and a large master bedroom.

After exploring the mainson Xeron sat on the sofa in the living room with Grayfia standing behind the sofa.

“Grayfia, come sit beside me so we can talk”

Grayfia just raised a brow, but complied nonetheless.

She walked to the front of the sofa and sat next to him while awaiting to see what he's going to say.

“You require more servants, correct?”

Grayfia thought about the large mainson, and the thought of cleaning it alone makes her skin crawl, so she nodded unconsciously.

“Very well”

Then part of the demon's shadow that was cast the ground split from him and rushed across the floor ahead of them and from it emerged five beings.

This surprised Grayfia and she was about to attack Xeron's hand was stretched in front of her signalling her to back down, so she complied and looked at the new beings in interest.

The five beings were humanoid in form, but what can one only call demonic in appearance.

There were two men, they had large bodies and two straight horns coming out of their foreheads, that was about have the size of Xeron's when he transformers, they had charred black skin that spanned across their entire body, and were nearly naked except for the cloths covering their privates.

They other three were female, but different from the males they had smaller sized horns, but their body wasn't black-skinned, quite the opposite actually, they resembled and attractive human model, with varying body shapes and skin tones, they would honestly pass as humans if not for the horns sprouting out of their foreheads, and them being covered in only cloths that hide their privates.

All five of the new additions shared one thing in common, they were standing in complete submission, some of them even shaking slightly.

“Identify yourselves in order”

Xeron commanded seriously, with the presence of a king, which made the demons tremblingly answer.

“I'm Zeya”

The demoness on the far left first spoke, she was white-skinned with blonde hair and about 180cm in height with a killer body.

“I'm Zora”

The next demoness spoke next, she had Asian features with a petite body with black hair, she could even pass for a boy if not for her extremely feminine face.

“I'm Zeld”

The last demoness was brown-skinned with a tall slim figure, and the best looking legs one can have, she had tall brown hair that was tied in a ponytail.

“I'm Zenovur”

The first of two demons introduced himself, and as he looked nearly identical to his other kin, there was no need to look any further.

“I'm Zeldrac”

The last demon introduced himself, signalling the end of their introductions, and after hearing all of them Grayfia had many questions.

“One at a time Grayfia”

She nodded and then started asking.

“Are they demons? Like you?”

Xeron just nodded and snapped his fingers, then the five demons' attire changed and each was dressed in maid and butler outfits accordingly.

“They are indeed demons, my kin to be precise and they shall me under your lead and care from this day onwards”

Grayfia just nodded absentmindedly, but suddenly a thought popped in her head.

“Will they follow my orders”

Xeron then turned to look at the demons and said seriously.

“Naturally they well, unless they can face the consequences”

The demons just nodded repeatedly like a broken toy, and seeing that Xeron turned back to Grayfia.

“Then how are they here without you using magic?”

“I have all my kin in my shadow at all times, they are but five beings I picked randomly”

Grayfia marvelled at the ability to store your own personal army in your shadow at all times, but didn't dwell on it too much for the safety of her sanity.

“May I ask more personal questions?”

Xeron found it cute that she asked such a question and responded by pulling her and seating her on his lap.

“Of course, my cute maid can ask anything she wants”

Grayfia was surprised at the sudden pulling, and when she found herself seated on his lap she was a little annoyed, but didn't protest nonetheless.

Simply because she found that he had no intention of taking advantage of her, and also because she simply can not fight him, so why do anything.

And to her amusement, she found that the three demonesses were seething in jealousy, which stroked her own female instinct quite a bit.

Then after shaking her body a bit to adjust, she looked at him and asked.

“Why do the female demons look like humans, while the male demons look like your demon transformation?”

Xeron just chuckled but still answered truthfully.

“I made them that way, every demon king can shape his kin however they wish, and when I first arrived here in this world and saw Adam and Eve I decided to steal the design”

Grayfia can't help but question her new lord true nature, are you really a demon? And how in the hells did you copy the Leader of Angels design?

“Don't worry about it”

Xeron replied to her thoughts again, and this time while patting her head, Lucifer-dammit.

“Grayfia, you can go do your work now and after you're done prepare lunch, and take the new servants, if you find them lacking do as you see fit”

Grayfia then stood up from his lap and straightened her clothes and bowed.

“Very well, then all of you follow me, we have a duty to attend to”

Grayfia then stood up and left with the five new servants, leaving Xeron sitting on the sofa alone.

6