Chapter 1: Guritchi Guritchi no mi
395 1 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Opening my eyes, I awoke standing in the middle of a forest with a strange glitching fruit in my hand, it was black with a purple glow and a blocky shape, the stem being very angular and angeled spirals covered its surface. Seeing it, I instantly recognized it as a devil fruit, but which one? I had no idea.

Spoiler

kinda what I wanted, just imagine it has a stem.

[collapse]

I took a bite from the fruit, a sour taste hitting my tongue, with an aftertaste like that of being shocked by electricity. After the first bite I felt a pain throughout my entire body as my arms began to glitch and shift like I was a broken model in a game. Willing myself to stay together, the pain intensified as the glitching became more volatile.

My body went through 5 cycles of me trying to hold myself together as my body tried to break apart, and when the final cycle ended, I felt I could control every aspect of my being. I could break my body into its base particles, reform my limbs into weapons, even set myself on fire, I was a bug in reality.

"Nice! and I seem to be a logia type with a paramecia subtype abilities."

I tried to fly up and was surprised when I could actually fly, my legs turning into a mess of black and purple blocks. Realizing I never took a look at my body, I inspected myself, only to find myself mostly the same, just with purple hair and wearing your stereotypical female pirate garb.

Flying over to a nearby town was easy, and tricking a ship merchant to allow me to buy a ship was easier, with my abilities allowing me to create fake coins from my body then pass them off as real, only to make them disappear afterwards. So I have a ship now, I call it the Glitchy Moon, and when in Rome do as Romans do, so i'll be doing pirate stuff from now on.

13