Chapter【1】: Caught and Horny
39 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I am Fidel, a white tabby cat, buried up to my neck in the ground.

With only my head sticking out like a strange ornament in the garden. How on earth did I end up like this?

If I remember correctly...

It all started on a sunny day, typical of a town like ours. I was playfully frolicking with my beloved ball, hopping around the backyard of our modest house.

However, in a moment of carelessness, the ball slipped from my agile paws and rolled swiftly towards the dense forest surrounding our home.

Without a second thought, I darted after it, determined not to let my cherished toy get lost in the undergrowth. I ran fast, entering the forest, and it wasn't until I noticed a poop color that I stopped like a brake, avoiding stepping on it.

But I lost my balance and fell backwards into some bushes.

The ground beneath my paws suddenly gave way, and before I could even meow in surprise, I found myself plummeting down a cliff covered in trees.

It was like being a pinball in the hands of an extremely clumsy player. Hit after hit, bounce after bounce, until I finally landed... well, rather fell on my feet, in a mole tunnel.

And here I am now, with my head sticking out of the ground for over two hours.

The sky has already darkened, and no matter how hard I try, I can't free myself from here.

I am in great danger around here.

With my head trapped in the earth, I listened intently to the sounds approaching from the bushes in front of me. My feline instincts urged me to flee, but trapped as I was, I had no choice but to remain still and play dead, closing my eyes and sticking out my tongue, hoping the danger would pass me by.

The footsteps drew closer and closer, and I could feel my heart pounding in my chest, as if it wanted to escape its prison of flesh and bone.

Then suddenly, the sound of rustling leaves stopped right in front of me.

With my heart in my mouth, I barely managed to open one eye, and what I saw left me speechless (or well, it would have if my mouth wasn't buried in the ground).

Before me, there were two cats, one walking backwards and the other facing her. The one walking backwards was a stunning black cat, with a lush and majestic fur but somewhat dirty with small leaves and some dust. My eyes were fixed on her, fearing she might accidentally step on my head in her carefree stride.

With bated breath, I could barely open my eyes enough to see her stop just in time, a step away from noticing my presence. The black cat, with her silky fur and her strange gait, came to a sudden halt, her tail waving just in front of my face. But what caught my attention wasn't the majesty of her fur, but what was revealed behind that curtain of dark silk.

My gaze settled on the intimacy of the feline, a sacred and forbidden place, illuminated only by the moonlight filtering through the bushes. There, in the midst of the darkness, was her anus, small and delicate, and the surrounding area, smooth and perfectly delineated by the dark fur that surrounded it.

A slight blush spread across the skin around her rear, a revealing sign of her recent arousal. Her hormones permeated the air, mingling with the scent of the night and creating an atmosphere charged with desire.

My pupils dilated with disbelief at the unexpected sight, and I found myself completely mesmerized by that image, as if I were trapped in an unbreakable spell.

It was a breathtaking sight. But even I know that only means I'm dead as soon as she notices me.

The tension in the air was palpable, as if a secret were brewing between the two cats in front of me. The black cat seemed to be in some kind of trance, her gaze lost in the distance.

Then, the black cat broke the silence, confessing to her friend, a yellowish-brown cat, about her unsettling thoughts since she had finished her duties with her clanmates. She spoke of seeing them differently, in a way that made her feel uncomfortable but, at the same time, excited.

"Greta, since I finished my duties with the clan, I can't help but see them differently. It's like something has changed in me," the black cat expressed, with a mix of confusion and concern in her voice.

The yellowish-brown cat looked at her with surprising frankness and, in a cold and direct tone, said, "Uh-huh. Emily, you're hot."

The words hung in the air, quickly reddening the black cat.

"Emily, you can't deny what you feel. You're hot," asserted the yellowish-brown cat, without hesitation.

The black cat shuddered at her friend's raw honesty, trying to defend her honor and pride.

"But... but that's not true. It wouldn't be honorable for a protector of the clan like me to feel something like that..." protested the black cat, trying to reject her friend's assertion.

But the yellowish-brown cat didn't stop there.

"Weren't you the one who told me you were busy when I wanted to invite you to eat, and you went to watch the males of the clan with eager eyes of desire, burying yourself in the earth and putting weeds on top of you to camouflage yourself, looking for any sign of their intimate parts to satisfy your lust?"

Emily, the black cat who began to retreat a bit closer to my face, began to stutter a bit, while her vagina opened a bit.

... God, I'm dead. But I'm grateful for the view.

She looks really beautiful.

"Emily, I've noticed how you look at them, how you desperately search for any hint of their... virility," said the yellowish-brown cat, with a mischievous smile. "You're a pervert."

The revelation left the black cat in a state of shock, unable to believe that her deepest secret had been exposed in that way.

Anger seized the black cat, growling and reproaching her friend for her audacity.

"But... but how do you know? How dare you say it out loud?" exclaimed the black cat, with indignation.

Ah, so she admits it.

She's a hot cat.

*Plop*

My nose dropped a bead.

But what is...?

Oh god.

This cat is dripping from her vagina. God, god, god, god...!

"Hmm." The yellowish-brown cat simply chuckled silently, with a smile hinting at her complicity. "But don't worry. From what I see, you're not the only one who came up with the idea of spying buried in the ground."

Wait, wait, wait! Right, she can see me!

The black cat slowly turned her head, glancing at me sideways until her ears perked up completely, blushing intensely.

Shit, I don't want to die like this. It's embarrassing!

I looked the cat in the eyes, hoping to find a way to excuse myself. But I noticed that she was also looking at me, with a nervous and shy gesture.

And when our gazes met, I felt an electric punch run through my entire body, just as I could see it happening to her too.

...

What was... that?

In front of me, the black cat lowered her gaze, unsheathing her claws and taking a swipe at me.

And just as she was about to chop my head off, she threw all the dirt that was burying my neck to the side, repeating her attack over and over again until she completely unearthed me. She grabbed me by the scruff and pulled me out, then threw me on the ground on my back, getting on top of me.

"You're a very very very very handsome cat!" she meowed with excitement, smiling at me with a lovestruck face, her cheeks flushed.

I was completely frozen, not understanding anything at all.

My reaction was the same as the coffee-colored cat, a face of total confusion.

"...What?"

The coffee-colored cat approached her friend, still bewildered.

"Hey, calm down. This isn't something to joke about, he's an invader and a pervert."

However, the black cat closed her eyes and swallowed nervously, looking at me again.

"I've never... met anyone who was so passionate... in that sense," she meowed, blushing.

.....................................

W...Whaaat?

Shit. I'm really dead.

This cat is crazy...!

1