(Spoilers)Ranks and Skills
43 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Everything in the world of Delso has a Rank, and they go like this:

Mortal: Normal everyday citizens, most races start in this rank.
Knight:
Slightly stronger than a human, this rank is where most soldiers and adventurers are. All Lesser Demons are in this rank
Hero: Only heroes and some royals ever reach this rank and not many live longer than a few decades due to being targeted by higher ranks. Greater Demons fall in this rank.
King: Demon Kings and some Vampires start in this rank but not many live longer than a decade, however, Arch-Devils belong in this rank
Dragon:
Only dragons and some Primordial Demons are in this rank, one Human has reached this rank but was killed by the dragon king.
Demigod: Only the children of the gods and the Dragon king are in this rank.
God: Only the gods are in this rank
Immortal: ???
Primordial: ???

There are three kinds of Skills as well they are:

Normal Skills: Normal Skills are skills everyone can gain like [Sword Mastery] or [Fire Magic].
Unique Skills: Unique Skills are Skills formed when someone goes through enough hardship that they manifest a skill based around their beliefs, they often have names like [Destroy all matter and rend the world apart].
Divine Skills: Divine Skills are skills either granted by the gods or gained when a mortal fulfills certain criteria, many like [Divine Eyes] are shared between gods, but some like the Seven Deadly Sin Skills, have specific gods they represent.

The Seven Deadly Sin Skills are:

[Asmodeus' Voice]: The user's Voice has the power to charm anyone they desire.(Lust)
[Lucifer's Aura]
: An Aura that weakens anyone that isn't the holder forms around the holder.(Pride)
[Wrath of Aeshma]
: The angrier the Holder the stronger the attacks the throw out.(Wrath)
[Beelzebub's Jaws]
: The holder can eat anything and doing so will heal them greatly.(Gluttony)
[Belphegor's Vitality]
: The longer the Holder stands in the same place, the more damage and health regeneration they gain.(Sloth)
[Mammon's Eyes]
: The holder will be able to deduce the value of any item they see by instinct.(Greed)
[Mirror of Leviathan]
: The holder able to copy one skill from the target of this skill.(Envy)

The Seven Heavenly Virtue Skills are:

[Zadkiel's Kindness]: the holder will be able to use any healing spell for less mana.(Kindness)
[Sachiel's Generosity]: the holder will be able to share their vitality with others. (Charity)
[Selaphiel's Purity]: Mental corruption will never take hold in the holder's mind.(Chastity)
[Micheal's Aura]: A gentle aura will surround the holder and boost the regeneration of their allies(Humility)
[Gabriel's Determination]: as long as the holder is steadfast in their goals they will survive any attacks that aren't demonic in nature.(Diligence)
[Achaiah's Fortitude]: The holder will have all incoming damage halved as long as they stand in defence of others.(Patience)
[Cassiel's Satiation]
: The holder will never need to eat again as all food consumed will be turned into mana.(Temperance)

Anyone can gain these skills by embodying the sins or virtues they represent.

2