Episode 1
174 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Episode 1

Great extras.

That was my nickname when I was in the warrior's party.

There were many other nicknames I had besides this.

Because he did various things with his crazy talent, he left all kinds of great marks during the era of destruction.

Saint of the Mush, Excavator of Light, Lantern in the Dark, etc.

'Actually, it was all done to make money. 'I only got a reputation that didn't make any money.'

I coughed up blood and remembered my shitty past.

When I was twenty years old.

After escaping from a beggarly family, I was wallowing in the back alleys and dreaming of success.

The 'bloody demon king' of the Magic Empire has invaded the camp of light.

The Great War began.

At that time, I thought this way.

'This is the opportunity of a lifetime. I will make a great contribution and after the war is over, I will enjoy endless wealth and glory!'

With that mindset, he went through all kinds of hardships and accomplished many tasks, and at the end he even joined the group of warriors, but it was a disaster.

The warrior's group lost, and the Light Camp was destroyed by the Demon Empire led by the Demon King.

'Ha, life. 'If I had known this would happen, I would never have gone through such trouble.'

At least he wouldn't have had any dealings with the warrior's party.

But, it's already too late to regret it.

At the last moment, various voices were heard.

"In the end, this is how it ends."

A burn that makes your teeth grind just by looking at it.

… No, it was the warrior Evan.

"You should have been the hero, Chris, not me."

Next to me, Archmage Lagna nodded bitterly as if she was right.

"that's right. "If Chris had learned the sword and magic properly instead of miscellaneous techniques, we wouldn't have been defeated like this."

It was something the warrior and his party had lamented about many times.

The reason I was able to leave behind so many achievements during the Age of Destruction was because of my crazy genius.

An extra-standard talent that allows you to master anything in an instant.

Based on that talent, he was able to accomplish all kinds of things, such as sometimes becoming a divine doctor, sometimes a guide who could see a thousand miles ahead, and sometimes a great craftsman.

But unfortunately, I didn't master swords and magic.

'I did reach a fairly high level just by looking sideways at a group of warriors.'

4 stars.

This is a state I achieved belatedly while traveling with a group of warriors.

How absurd this story is, the 4-star prime class was a level that anyone without talent could ever reach.

I achieved that level just by looking at it sideways, without ever learning it properly or without any training.

Both sword and magic.

It was in the latter half of the Age of Destruction that I joined the group of warriors, less than three years ago, so it was truly an insane achievement.

So it was.

What people were disappointed about.

-Chris had to learn swords and magic, not various grappling skills.

If I had learned swords and magic, the outcome of the war would have been completely different.

Perhaps he may have surpassed the 9th level, the realm of the hero and the demon king, and reached the 10th level.

The warrior's party even went as far as to make this foolish move.

"If I could turn back time, I would have nominated Chris as a hero."

I frowned.

'No thanks? What kind of shit am I to be a hero?'

This life has had enough hardships.

If I really got a chance to live again.

'I wish I were the son of a rich family so that I could enjoy a lot of wealth and fame… .'

However, I couldn't continue my thoughts.

'Ragnarok' has been completed.

The goal of the Demon King of Death and Blood is not simply to rule the world, but to bring about Ragnarok, the true destruction of the world.

Black light colored the entire world, and the world faced destruction.

But why?

At the last moment, this thought occurred to me.

'Please, in my next life, I will be the son of a rich family…' .'

Was it because of the wind?

It regressed.

About 15 years ago.

So, we returned to the past five years before the full-scale 'Age of Destruction' began.

And not in his original body, but as the son of an incredibly rich family, just as he had hoped.

However, there was a problem.

It was a wealthy family, but the family name was 'Dark Maga (魔家)'.

As you can tell from the ominous name, they were a prestigious family in the Magic Empire.

I, who was the hope of the camp of light, became a master of the empire of darkness, the kingdom of the devil who destroyed the world.

Even this body.

It's a mess.

* ? ?* ? ?*

'Fuck, that's ridiculous.'

I, Chris, looked out his window with gloomy eyes.

I could see the magnificent view of the mansion.

however.

-Claralak!

There were goblins in the garden. Goblins were tending the garden with delicate hands.

That wasn't all.

On the mountain behind him, a troll was making a brave noise and felling a tree with an axe, and a wyvern flew down from the sky, handed him a letter, and then disappeared.

"… … ."

Chris was silent.

Monsters that you would only see in a demonic world are peacefully doing their own thing in a mansion.

There was a reason.

This was the Magic Empire.

An empire of darkness where demons, warlocks, black demons, and demonic beasts roam and demon kings reign.

Later, destroying the camp of light.

'Why did I return to being a member of the Magic Empire? 'Aaaah!'

He ripped his hair out.

'What I wanted was just an ordinary rich man's wife!!'

But tearing off his head didn't change anything.

It's already been three days since he came to his senses, and he has accepted reality.

'I have to decide. 'What should I do next?'

Chris secretly thought this.

'… Should we just stop worrying about what will happen in the future and enjoy the fame and fortune?'

It was a sufficiently feasible environment.

Dark Maga is one of the most prestigious families on the continent. In other words, it was an incredibly wealthy family.

but.

'Ugh! There's no way you could do that! If I just allow the camp of light to be destroyed, I won't be safe either!'

There was a reason.

'I never thought the Demon King of bloodletting was such a crazy person.'

When the Magic Empire first invaded the Empire of Light, no one was very wary.

It was common for the dark side, the 'Magic Empire', and the light side, the 'Crusade Alliance', to fight.

However, towards the end of the Great War.

The true intentions of the Bloodless Demon King, who led the forces of the Magic Empire, have been revealed.

The demon king of blood and blood was not just trying to dominate the camp of light.

'Ragnarok. The goal was the destruction of the entire world.'

When that fact was noticed, no one could stop the devil of blood and blood.

The demon king of blood and blood slaughtered all the humans in the occupied territory and used them as sacrifices, causing Ragnarok.

Destroying not only the camp of light, but the entire world.

So, if I leave it like this, I will be swept away by the destruction of the world and this body will die as well.

'Damn it, we have to stop it.'

Chris bit his lip.

'The problem is that I returned to the Demon Empire. As Mine, I have to find a way to save the world. As a Mine… 'Ahh!'

It would have been better if he had returned to being a person from the camp of light.

But, after all, it is the body of a demon.

Even though I felt like a beggar, I couldn't be like this.

'Now that it's like this, there is only one way.'

Chris gritted his teeth.

'I must rise to the top of the Magic Empire.'

It was not enough to simply stop the demon king of blood and blood, who was the instigator.

Because the devil of blood and blood was not alone in causing destruction.

Many people in the Magic Empire were following the demon king of blood and blood.

'So, you have to become someone who can rise to the top of the Magic Empire and stop them. In other words, you have to be the highest ranking demon king.'

Chris thought specifically.

'First of all, I will obtain the family of this body, the Dark Maga. And, I will become the highest-ranking Demon King and rule the Demon Empire.'

Also, there was a great advantage to him in doing this.

'The Magic Empire is the strongest nation on the continent. So, if you reach the peak of the Demonic Empire, you will be able to enjoy endless wealth and fame.'

Even though I am in this situation, I have not given up on my dream of becoming wealthy and famous.

The Magic Empire, a country of demons, is a country that is recognized by many as the most powerful nation in the world.

If you become the devil of such a place, you will be able to enjoy great movies that cannot be compared to an ordinary golden spoon.

Chris made a firm determination.

'First of all, I will become the Demon King and prevent destruction. After that, I will enjoy the greatest wealth and fame while having fun without lifting a finger!'

However, there was a problem.

This is the identity of the body that Chris resides in.

The identity itself was fine.

Because it was from a prestigious magic family, the 'Dark Maga'.

A status close to the core of the Magic Empire.

The problem is that this body is a mess.

'He's not just a motherfucker, he's the world's motherfucker.'

The body that Chris resided in was a famous asshole even in the camp of light.

In the end, he dies a terrible death.

- A piece of trash that can't even be used as dog food. If it weren't for the family's protection, I would have torn that guy to death.

- There isn't much left. Even my family is considering excommunicating that guy.

In short, this body was the best trash among trash.

The worst situation where it would not be strange if it were discarded at any time.

Although it is an extreme condition to rise from such a scumbag to the top of the magic empire.

'you can do it. It's quite possible.'

Chris briefly considered the reason for his confidence.

'Because I am a genius.'

The driving force that enabled him to leave all kinds of great marks during the era of destruction.

An unexalted talent.

In fact, even the word genius was insufficient to describe his talent.

So, I could do it.

'Let's begin.'

2