Episode 15
42 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Episode 15

“Is it true that you instigated them to try to slander the headquarters?”

“Yes, that’s right.”

“!!”

When Cox told the truth about the seal of bondage, everyone's eyes widened as if they were tearing apart.

Count Khazar was especially shocked.

The person he trusted the most was slandering his son.

“Why did you do that?”

"that that… that is… OMG! “I have received your order.”

Cox struggled to resist the curse, but screamed and told the truth.

"Command?"

"that… Ugh… that is. Wow!! There was someone who knew about the mistakes I had committed against the Khazar family and threatened me. He ordered that he destroy the master. When I was young, a long time ago.”

Each and every word was shocking.

So far, Cox has committed many wrongdoings against the Khazar family, and there is someone who instigated Christian's destruction?

“If it’s your fault, it means embezzlement that you committed over a long period of time.”

“… Yes, that’s right.”

This was a fact I already knew.

The most important truth remained.

"Who is it?"

“!!”

“Who gave you that order?”

Deacon Cox’s body trembled.

“Please…” If I say this… I am… “Kaaaaaa!!”

I tried to refuse, but it was no use.

“Tell me, right now.”

With that command, Deacon Cox's mouth opened.

“… “This is Eshid.”

“… what?"

For a moment, Chris froze.

No, that wasn't the only thing that hardened.

Everyone in the hall froze. To be exact, I was sick and tired of it.

It was such a shocking name.

“This is Prince Esched de Barron, the heir of the Dark Maga family.”

* ? ?* ? ?*

The hall became quiet.

Esched de Baron.

It was a name that everyone here knew.

The greatest genius among the next generation of Dark Magas.

Of the five princes competing for succession, he was the one closest to the position of ‘Grand Duke.’

Such a great person told you to destroy Christian?

'Nonsense.'

However, it was the truth that had to be vomited out as a seal of bondage.

It's not a lie.

Cox sat down on the floor with a stunned expression on his face.

“Eh, Esheed is a scary person… Me, I… Now die to Him... It's clear... .”

A look of extreme fear.

People realized it again.

It's not a lie. It's real.

But why?

‘Prince Esched is so great that he cannot even be compared to Master Christian.’

Comparing the two, it was like the moon shining brightly in the sky and the crumbs on the street.

Anyway, the reason wasn't important.

‘What happens next?’

‘There will be enormous repercussions.’

Dark Maga's evil faction of evil forces conspired against Christian, and the fact was revealed to everyone.

If this happens, it is not Eshid who will be in trouble, but the Kazar Count family.

The Kajar Count family was nothing more than a collateral family, and Eshid was the heir most likely to lead the main family in the future.

If the relationship between the two falls apart, it will ultimately be the Khazar family who will suffer the loss.

‘How does the Count do this?’

It was a difficult situation in one way or another.

At that time, a sound was heard breaking the silence.

Jeopuk,

Christian took a step forward.

Towards Butler Cox, who was sitting on the floor.

Everyone's eyes were focused on Christian, and something shocking unfolded.

Faaah!

Christian raised his sword and struck Butler Cox in the neck.

It happened so quickly that no one could react.

Blood splattered, and Cox's injured neck fell to the floor.

Christian looked back at his father, his blood soaked body.

“I punished the criminal on behalf of the Count.”

“… … .”

There was a heavy silence.

Some quick-witted people just realized why Christian had hurriedly hit Cox's neck.

However, no one was too quick to open their mouths and everyone looked at Count Kazar and Christian.

Eventually, Count Kazar spoke as if he was sighing.

“… “Let’s talk separately, son.”

* ? ?* ? ?*

Chris headed to the Count's office.

When the two of them were together, the Count let out a long sigh.

“Sit down. Would you like to drink anything?”

“No, it’s okay.”

“Yeah, this is not the time to drink something leisurely.”

The Count looked at Chris.

“Today’s work. “No, was it all your intention, including the recent display of debauchery again?”

"Yes, that's right. Deacon Cox thought he was suspicious and deliberately left a loophole to trap him. “I’m sorry for not telling you in advance.”

“… “No, no.”

The Count shook his head.

I'm sorry.

He accomplished great things.

If it weren't for Christian, he would never have known the butler's true nature.

“Here is the details of my own investigation into the embezzlement committed by the butler. “He has been embezzling in a very meticulous manner.”

The data was obtained with the help of his maid Banshee.

A banshee is a ghost who has lived in the count's mansion for a long time as a native. She was not guarded, and she secretly stole the budget ledgers executed by the butler every night.

Chris looked through the ledgers to find anything strange, and used Tern, who had authority as the successor, to check any suspicious areas.

“… “That’s amazing.”

Count Kazar was greatly impressed when he saw the contents of the document handed out by Chris.

As Chris just said, the butler has been embezzling very cleverly. That's why Count Kazar and others were deceived.

But Christian found out everything and investigated it.

“When did you study accounting like this?”

“I never did. I just glanced at it and figured it out. “As you know, I am a genius.”

Count Kazar let out a laugh.

‘Is this possible because he’s a genius? ‘It’s not at that level?’

Just how much is his son trying to scare him?

When he raised his head, the proud and tall figure of Christian caught his eye.

It's real. It was true that his son had changed from a real asshole.

That's not all.

He became a completely different person, and he continued to do incredible things.

When I thought that, a fiery anger immediately rose up in me.

‘How dare you try to slander my son! Ashed, you damned little bastard!’

Even, according to Cox, Esheed may have influenced Christian's debauchery as a child.

The culprit who ruined his son.

He could never forgive.

“Why did you do that?”

"yes?"

“Why did you cover up this incident by slitting Cox’s head? “We didn’t do anything wrong.”

“Do you think I hit Cox’s head to cover up this incident?”

“Isn’t that what it is? Because you killed Cox, the witness disappeared, making it difficult to convict Eshid. Of course, considering the position of the Count Khazar family, it may be wise to cover it up, but I do not agree.”

Count Kazar spoke in a very angry voice.

“How dare you do something like this? “I have no intention of leaving that guy alone.”

Chris was slightly taken aback by Count Kajar's simmering voice.

It was an unexpectedly strong anger.

‘Was it this kind of character? No, if you think about it, is this a natural reaction?’

Count Kazar was originally an orthodox Main. He regards strength as supreme and despises cunning tricks.

As you can see from his actions so far, he secretly thinks about his son.

“Don’t you know that even if you try to hold them accountable, it’s not enough?”

"Does not matter. If that doesn’t work, he can declare independence and sever ties with his family.”

Chris looked puzzled at the words of the youngest Count Kajar.

For some reason, it didn't seem like something I was just saying.

‘It’s not okay to break off a relationship. ‘My primary goal is to devour Dark Maga.’

“Just calm down for now, father.”

“Calm down? “Did I slander you like that?”

Count Kazar twitched his eyebrows and spoke in a harsh voice.

“I could never do that.”

“… … .”

I felt a deep sense of denial within the anger.

He had felt it since last time, but Count Kazar was truly like a fatherly father to Mine.

Even more than his previous life, his real father.

So Chris didn't hate Count Kazar. No, I quite liked it.

‘It would be unreasonable to consider him a real father, but it might not be a bad idea to become close friends.’

Anyway he opened his mouth.

“I never said I would just let this go.”

“But just now.”

“I hit that guy Cox in the neck. Do you think that was to cover up this incident? you're welcome."

Chris said in a strong voice.

“On the contrary, it is the opposite. “It’s for revenge.”

“!!”

Chris twitched the corner of his mouth and continued speaking.

“Let me ask you just one question. “How would things have progressed if Cox had been alive?”

“… “We will take you from your home and investigate.”

“Then what would be the conclusion? “Could you have been charged with the crime?”

Count Khazar could not answer.

Chris changed the question.

“Is the Marquis of Langham, the current head of the family who actually leads the Dark Maga on behalf of the old family, a fair and fair person?”

Count Khazar was silent for a moment.

“No, not really. “For the sake of the family’s honor, we will come to a conclusion that is favorable to Ashed.”

“But what happens now that Cox is dead?”

Chris laughed.

“Even if we tried to cover it up by manipulating the evidence, we couldn’t. “Because Cox, the only witness, is already dead.”

Keeping Cox alive was tantamount to granting him official immunity.

All you have to do is take him back to his home and have him change his testimony. Esheed will be proudly acquitted, and the position of Count Kazar will only be in trouble.

“But now that we have killed it, things have changed. “Eshid will never be able to wash away the disgrace of trying to harm me.”

Of course, since the witness is dead, he cannot be formally charged.

But many people heard Cox's testimony. He spoke the truth as a seal of bondage.

He must continue to live with the shame that he attempted to slander his relatives in a terrible way.

“And this dishonor will be a great weakness for that guy Eshed. Because the person who wanted to become the head of the family slandered his blood relatives. Above all, the succession battle is not over yet, so Esch de Nome will be in a much more difficult situation than his father thinks.”

Count Kazar understood what Chris meant and opened his eyes wide.

“So, are you using this incident as an excuse to cause problems with the succession of Esheed’s children?”

"bingo. you're right."

Count Khazar admired his son's words.

It was the most realistic and sure way of revenge.

“Then who should we nominate as successor? “The most powerful princess after Esheed?”

For reference, Esheed is the second prince.

"no."

“Then Confucius No. 1? Can not be done. Confucius 1 is a bloodthirsty madman.”

“Not even the first Confucius.”

"then?"

“I will do it myself.”

“… what?"

Count Kazar asked back, not understanding what he meant.

“It means that I will personally become the successor to Dark Maga.”

0