The Adventures of Maisie and Feya | Author’s Note
9 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

        Welcome back, y'all, to Milo and MaisieThe Veracruz Ghost is a novelette about Maisie and Feya's adventure during Out and Equal: 2023 at Disney's Coronado Springs! It's based on a real legend at the resort!

        After finishing my ONC entry, I spent a week or two stumped on including Summit 2023 because it was a significant event I worked on in 2023. Before you guys say anything—no, I'm not queer. I decided on this because of Disney's Inclusion Key. I also ship Maisie and Feya too much. LOL!

        While Coronado was my least favorite resort to work at during my DCP, it was also the first resort I was deployed to. Therefore, I have a tight connection with it and am excited to include it in Milo and Maisie!

        Unlike the novella, this story is written from Maisie and Feya's POVs—not Milo and Maisie. I thought it would be fun to try to build Feya's character even more (I'm also a Feya fangirl). As the main protagonist, Maisie could always use some extra character development. Get ready for more adventure, tension between our leads, and a few new lessons they must learn during this important convention!

        I hope you enjoy this story as much as I enjoyed writing it! To avoid confusion, you must read Milo and Maisie before this. Also, remember that my writing style is similar to screenwriting, so expect minimal descriptions, more emphasis on plot and characters, and shorter chapters.

        With that out of the way, it's time to dive into Milo and Maisie: The Veracruz Ghost!

- Victoria/Viktoria

 

All rights reserved! Please do NOT plagiarize this story! I do NOT want to have to turn on my bad side—just FYI.

0