Chapter 5: Finding the Spirit of Ecstasy with Pokimane and AriaSaki
113 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Image/Picture

After dinner you keep it short and make Leslie cum only nine times in the restaurant’s bathroom and about twenty more times in her car before she drops you off at your place.

Los Angeles really isn’t very pedestrian friendly… I should probably get a car relatively soon.

Not too bad of a prospect. With a girl by my side or maybe two shopping has always been great fun so far. But who to invite?

You stay up until about four in the morning unpacking and assembling your furniture. It is tough but Leslie’s love gave you the energy you need to push through, although it is lucky there is no safety inspector around to scold you on your condition. You watch a bunch of random YouTube videos once you hung up your big flatscreen TV to keep you awake. For a few hours you consume every video on the ‘Casual Navigation’ channel which teaches you a lot of fun ship facts that you will never use again but the information that big ships are actually anchored - not by the anchor itself - but by the weight of the chain seems critically important to you at two in the morning. Eventually, you don’t know how, you end up on chess YouTube and get stuck on two very attractive content creators: The Botez Sisters.

It’s probably the dream of every guy to fuck two sisters at the same time that would even be half as hot as those two… but I already have some of the hottest streamers drooling over me.. I shouldn’t be greedy.

Although, they do have some connections to OTV… they just uploaded a video with Aria!

You actually spend the night at your place for the first time since you were shot and your world was turned completely up-side down.

 

Once you wake up you think about the plan for today, given that you were up until four you woke up a little after noon, so the day is already quite progressed. You are still a bit sleepy and rub your nasal bone with your thumb and index finger, as if it would help you to form a clear thought.

Alright, umm… Shit! I forgot when Sydney is getting back. Is it today? Tomorrow? I am supposed to pick her up from the airport. I should text her to get conformation, and for my plan it would be useful if I had a car by that time already, so I guess that’s what I will be doing today.

 

You text Sydney and are ready to leave as the elevator door opens and two girls that you know quite well by now stand before you.

The black-haired girl with a very large chest who is clothed in an extremely short white dress you recognize as Aria. The dress covers only the most essential areas, two thin white strips are flowing over her shoulders and the cloth starts right above her boobs, leaving the rest of her arms and shoulders completely bare. There is a band in the same color strapped around her stomach accentuating both her breasts and her hips. A skirt-like feature completes her dress, and it does not even fully cover the sides of her thighs where her white panties decorated by a weaved in flower pattern are clearly visible, yet the skirt provides enough cover for plausible deniability on her part.

The girl you’ve been wanting to fuck for ages is wearing something a bit less risqué, although clearly dressed for a special occasion. She is gowned in semitransparent pants that are made out of some kind of net. You can see that her intimate area is covered by black hot pants that despite not being see through leave nothing to the imagination. Her top consists of what could be described as two fancy shirts put creatively over each other form the front but once you see her from the side you can tell that her back is essentially bare, only a few black strings holding her outfit together with one scarf like looking cloth, that is still part of her shirt going around her neck. From the front the only exposed skin is a small rectangle on her stomach. If you were to move it down, you would get an amazing view of the treasure between her legs. She has a black purse with her that is covered by a reflective scale pattern.

 

“Poki?? Aria?? What are you doing here? How do you even know where I..? oh right I mentioned that” you let out a surprised sentence.

The girls giggle at your expression that quickly turns from surprise to very obvious ogling of their bodies. Poki is blocking her mouth with her hand but you can clearly see Aria’s joyful face.

“I noticed you didn’t come home yesterday and figured you would be here. We wanted to ask whether you’d want to have us for lunch?” Poki says with a questioning glance.

You curiously raise an eyebrow and Aria almost cracks up. “She means with us!” she blurts out laughing.

“Did I?” Poki rhetorically questions with an innocent expression before giggling again.

Your blood is already flowing to your groin but since you don’t know how much time you have before Sydney comes back you know what you have to say, even if it means you will punch yourself for it.

“Sorry ladies, I just woke up – I was up all-night building, well, this” you say with a clearly defeated tone in your voice while gesturing with your hand at the assembled furniture. You aren’t exhausted anymore, you just don’t want to turn down a possible threesome, but you can’t risk blowing off Sydney. She means too much to you.

The girls gasp: “You built all this yourself?? In one night?!”

They both step forward, Poki grabs your arm and presses her body against it, right in the middle between her breasts. You can feel their soft skin squish against you as she looks in awe past your shoulder. Aria, mouth agape, steps a little further into the apartment and with Poki holding your arm you can only look at her over your shoulder. If she would start to spin in that dress she would look like an absolutely stunning ballerina. The sun shines perfectly through the glass wall to provide her a spotlight.

The penthouse is wrapped like a square around the elevator shaft so from here they can only see the living room. There are no real walls dividing the different rooms, so you put up movable dividers that differ only slightly from the color of the walls. The walls were originally white but after buying the place you painted them with just a hint of yellow. They are effectively still white but don’t reflect the light as aggressively anymore. You grew up in a room painted like this and having your new home surrounded by the same color scheme gives you comfort.

Starting from the elevator to the left there is a flat screen TV hung up on the wall, moving into the room a red and gold oriental carpet covers the brown hardwood floor and on top of it stands a coffee table with four almost black curved legs that move up in an L shape to the glass plate on top. Their roots are black balls that are flat on the bottom to provide stability. You chose this table not only because of the aesthetic but also because it has a flawlessly hidden feature: It is extendable. It was a bit of a naughty thought but when it became apparent that you wouldn’t have a shortage of hot girls around you wanted to be prepared for the possibility of one of them sucking you off while watching TV and possibly enjoying a meal. Hence, the glass plate so you could enjoy two shows at once. The carpet is very comfortable on the knees too, you made sure of that. The table stands before a red couch that you will have to get cleaned, Leslie and you really soaked it yesterday, but for now you covered the stains with bubble wrap which you have a virtually infinite amount of at the moment.

The suite is covered by a glass front on this side, giving an amazing view of the city. In fact, you can see the OTV house from here, which is nice because it means the distance allows you to visit them whenever you please, especially once you finally have your own car again. In the left corner, as well as next to the couch and hung up next to the TV you have placed some plants. They are artificial but look impeccably real. Funnily enough, the firm producing them was a daughter of your own company. You sold it for a moderate price to an Estonian couple. They mismanaged the business side a little bit so that the value never surpassed what it was worth under your talented leadership, but they improved the overall quality of the product. They were very well off and told you that they wanted a passion project. Someone else offered you a higher price back in the day but you liked the couple and were certain they would treat the enterprise and its employee’s well - so you sold it to them.

On the non-glass walls and dividers, you hung up some paintings that look like they were painted by a famous artist and should be in a museum instead of your place, yet the highest price you paid was 150$ on Etsy, which was the price of the incredible forest oil painting you hung up in the bedroom, not visible from here. You still think it is insane that the artists didn’t charge more for it and she was really hesitant about accepting your 200$ tip too, but you insisted. You were willing to pay much more for that masterpiece, nonetheless you also respect those who pursue their craft for art alone instead of monetary gain.

Luckily, the lights came with the apartment; all you did was change the cover and hang up some small chains with little lamps attached. It would serve as decoration and the cute look might help you win over a girl like TinaKitten at some point.

All in all, you are very happy with the feeling of the place and the girls are visibly impressed.

 

“Wooooooow!” Aria lets out.

“You know when you told me you were a CEO, I pictured an office bureaucrat sitting in a chair all day! How did you know how to do all that???” Poki shouts surprised.

“Well, I actually was the brains behind the operation. Running it just became my job over time and it wasn’t too much fun. I more enjoyed working in laboratories and doing stuff outside in the field. In the glory days I had a new industry breaking idea like, every month!” you laugh, only intending to brag a little.

Poki looks at you with admiration in her eyes and before saying anything else puts her hand behind your head, pulling you down into an intimate kiss.

After it ends you try to guess the taste that lingered in her mouth. “Did you.. eat chocolate bananas before coming here?”

She giggles. “Yes! Aria made them herself!”

“Oh wow” you let out a surprised gasp.

“How do you like them? Here, get another taste!” Aria says while strutting toward you in her cute little dress. You don’t have time to react and even if - you don’t want to dodge her kiss. She wraps both arms around you like a comfortable weight across your neck. She leans so far back that you actually have to grab her hips and take a step forward to prevent her from falling onto the floor. Her enthusiastic tongue encourages you to place your hands a little lower than what would be necessary, getting a feel of the rough texture of her panties which offer an oddly nice contrast to the smooth skin of her ass, the holes in her underwear allowing you to feel both at the same time as you let your hand slide across them. Your groins press together and she lifts one of her legs to wrap it around your hip.

 

“Tastes a-fucking-mazing” you give your honest, slightly out of breath review once Aria sets you free from her embrace. Blushing slightly, she giggles, flattered by your compliment.

With accusation in her voice Poki cuts in:” So, you were about to blow us off for lunch? That’s not very nice!” She wraps her arms around one of yours, taking a place at your side and pressing her body against yours once more.

“Yeah! Why would you do that?” Aria adds, taking up the same position as her attractive friend.

“Girls! Girls! I’m sorry, but I promised Sydney I would pick her up from the airport and I forgot when she’s coming back. She hasn’t responded to my text yet and I also have a big date planned for her, I can’t risk not getting the preparations ready in time.” You say in a saddened explanatory voice. “Believe me, it physically pains me to refuse such beautiful woman as yourselves, but I really need to get a car and some other supplies.”

Still pressed against you Aria questions: “You need a car to pick up Sydney? Just call an Uber?”

“Yeah I don’t technically need it for that but after what we experienced together I figured LA isn’t the most pedestrian friendly city, and I also need a light source for my plan just to be safe, and a way to get there of course.” You respond to the stunning girl’s inquiry, meeting her gleaming eyes.

“A light source? Get where?” Poki expresses her curiosity.

“I don’t want to spoil too much, let’s just say if it all goes well it will be very romantic and I don’t want to fuck it up by scrambling stuff together last minute. I hope you understand.” You say conveying your disappointment with your facial expression.

You and Aria both sigh and she rests her head against your shoulder, despite the situation, having two beautiful girls in such close contact to you prevents you from being too sad.

“Hey! No need to be sad! Why don’t we just accompany you to the car dealership?” Poki throws her idea into the room.

Perking up, Aria looks at you: “Yeah! We can totally make it a shopping date!”

You chuckle, half surprised at the idea but mostly happy through the roof at how this turned out, after all, you were hoping to have a girl by your side, and now you have two!

“Uuuhh yeah! That sounds.. well, amazing to be honest! Would you be up for that?” you try to get further confirmation by looking at each of the streamers.

“Yeah! Let’s go!” they enthusiastically cheer in unison, jumping up and down causing their boobs to give your arms a very pleasant massage.

“Let’s go then!” you say like a leader and step into the elevator, the girls walk next to you, neither letting go of your arm.

Eventually they’ll have to let go but I’ll enjoy this as long as it lasts!

 

======================

 

You tell the Uber to drive you to a big dealership that offers a variety of cars from medium to very high-end brands. Arriving there you are greeted by a man in a vest who requests the interested buyer, which is you, to accompany him into the office for a credit check. You pass with flying colors which makes the salesman visibly happy, and he becomes much friendlier after seeing your balance. Gladly you accept his offer to show you around, though you guess that he’ll just try to sell you the most expensive car to get a high commission but having a past as a successful businessman yourself you feel secure enough not to fall victim to any cheap tricks. Also, he seems like a pushover who is easily sent away with a stern voice if the best-case scenario occurs and you need some privacy with the girls.

He shows your group around spitting various lame sales pitches. Aria is mostly quiet, in contrast Poki seems to find his lack of talent amusing and keeps mocking him with a variety of questions. You wonder how this guy actually got a job here. The girls have let go of your arms by now but Aria is still holding your hand while Poki never strays too far away from you.

None of the cars on the main floor really pique your interest so after a while the man, whose name is apparently Jim S., says: “Sir, maybe we could interest you in some of our more luxurious brands? We can offer Tesla’s, Lamborghinis, a couple Porsches and even Rolls Royce, if you are willing to spend the prize..” he hesitates on the last part, hoping that you’ll bite.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“Take a right here!” Mike practically screams from the passenger’s seat while holding a map in his hand.

You make a hard turn, the tires screech against the asphalt but your car doesn’t lose grip. You turn in between two narrow buildings into a long alleyway.

“STEP ON IT!” he shouts, and you do, quickly accelerating to over 70 miles per hour. You know this part of town and the entrance to a highway is on the other side, but it requires a jump from a ledge to make it, you know it’s possible, you planned it, this was your emergency strategy after all, you just never actually tested it.

“Are they still behind us?!?!?!” you anxiously scream, the rear-view mirror is broken and Mike turns around to look at the shot-through rear window. “Yeah!” he responds.

“FUCK!”

“BRO YOU ARE DRIVING A RED FERRARI IT’S NOT EXACTLY HARD TO MISS! JUST HOPE THEY CAN’T MAKE THE JUMP!”

You know he’s right.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“Sir? Are you alright?” Jim asks, slightly worried at your blank face. Aria places her hand on your shoulder and gives you a slight wiggle, pulling you back to reality.

“Uum yeah, sorry, I just remembered something.. I don’t know if I really want a very obvious car. Maybe something that wouldn’t draw a lot of attention?”

“Not a problem at all Sir!” he happily says whilst spreading his arms. “Despite their reputation - a grey or black Rolls Royce can blend in perfectly into a stream of other cars while still providing all the luxury a man like you deserves! Especially when hiding the hood ornament, all Rolls Royce have a feature to do so for this very reason! Nothing wrong with wanting some privacy while still enjoying the fruits of your hard labor, right?”

“I guess it wouldn’t hurt to look” you let out not too enthusiastically, even though driving a Rolls Royce was always your dream.

“Excellent!” he joyfully says and leads you to a sealed off area of the dealership. The girls look at you somewhat surprised, clearly not expecting you to be eligible to spend so much money on a car, but they say nothing on the subject.

“You’re not gonna fall for one of his tricks, are you?” Poki asks slightly concerned.

Choosing to mock her a little like she mocked that poor guy you reply: “What do you mean? I trust this man completely, he could tell me that BMW over there has 200 DP and I would believe him!”

“DP??? Deepthroat, Double penetration? What the fuck? You know it’s horsepower, right?” Poki whispers to you.

You laugh, you were hoping she’d pick up on your sexual innuendo and your bait worked perfectly. “Yeah I know, I’m just teasing you. I obviously meant Dragon Power.. I like how you think though!” you give her a teasing shove with your elbow and she smiles.

With a devilish grin on her face she goes on “Yeah mister, if you really like it, we could DP Aria…”

You look between the girls slightly confused, Aria has taken up her position on your left arm again and warmly smiles at you with desire in her eyes. Looking back at Poki you see her open up her purse and showing you its content, a what looks to be a black strap-on is revealed and your eyes widen, you stop for a moment, letting Jim get some distance from the group. It’s not like a good salesmen to lose vision of their victim nor is it not to constantly talk and flatter them, but you aren’t surprised.

“Wait… you had this when you came to my place.. was this your plan?” you look hectically between the girls, barely containing your excitement. They just smile.

Poki hops around you and gives you a light pat on your ass and a significantly harder one to Aria, causing her to suppress a turned-on moan by biting your arm. Hopping happily in front of the two of you Poki says, ignoring your question:” Come on! Let’s look at some expensive cars!” with that she turns around and follows Jim, your dick starts to grow as you lead Aria by her hand. You try to grasp a thought but can’t form a clear one.

 

The backside of the shop is extremely luxurious, the black floors are so clean you could eat off them and you can see your slightly distorted reflection in them. You look good, as do Aria’s panties, her skirt allowing for a perfect view. You point this out to Aria with a finger and she lets out a giggle, playfully hitting you on the chest. She clearly doesn’t mind being on display for you.

Only five other people in two separate groups are currently in this large area.

Jim repeats various car facts he clearly memorized off of some list, but you don’t really listen to him. Instead, you look for a car that would provide enough space to fuck two girls at the same time in the backseat – and not to forget your plan for Sydney – can drive on a few pebbles and grass, which to be fair, probably applies to every car. Sure, it’s not ideal, but luckily the place you picked out for your date is somewhat accessible.

One Rolls Royce variant piques your interest. It has a matte grey color, not really your favorite but not ugly – and critically – despite it being one of the most coveted car brands, people wouldn’t really notice it too much.

“Jim?” you interrupt him.

“Yes, Sir?” he asks dazzled.

“I like this car.” You point at the car with an extended wheelbase, providing more space in the back for passenger comfort or small orgies.

“Oh wow! You have exquisite taste Sir!” he flatters you. “Would you like to take it for a test drive on our private driving range?”

“Private driving range?” you inquisitively inquire.

“Yes! Our dealership owns a large hanger on the other side of the street. Our best customers may test their new cars there in total privacy. We have a small obstacle course set up, some inclines to test the breaks and many more fun features for you to explore!” he says in full salesman fashion.

I highly suspect that people who buy a Rolls Royce don’t drive it themselves, but this sounds perfect.

“I’d love to!” you say with a warmness in your tone that Jim hears for the first time, causing him to grow a smile across his face.

“Right away Sir, I will be right back with the keys!” he practically sprints off.

The girls giggle.

“Sounds like we’ll be having some fun over there” Poki teases, rubbing your groin, and Aria joins her movements.

You wrap your arms around the girls and place a hand on each of their amazing butts. “Yes we shall, we shall have great fun.” You say with an even bigger smile than Jim and kiss them both.

 

====================

 

Jim wasn’t lying. The hanger is equipped perfectly for testing a variety of cars, they even have some artificial grass set up and a tree in the middle for whatever reason, yet you care about none of that. As soon as the gate closes behind you, you join the ladies in the back of the vehicle. They have already started to make out and are fondling each other without you – you’re not mad, it’s a great sight to admire.

“Mind if I join you Ladies?” you ask in a polite tone. They giggle and wave you in, quickly returning to kissing each other. You take a seat next to Aria, watching her exposed panties being explored by Poki’s hand when the two girls drop from their seats at a choreographed pace and take their new places on either side of your legs. With a grin on your lips you look at them struggling to open up your belt because either one of them wants to be the first to take out your raging cock.

Soon succeeding however, they drag off your pants and you hear a slight rip somewhere, you hope nothing is broken but with their enthusiasm it is quite possible. You spread your legs to make space and they gratefully change positions once more – now next to each other between your legs, Aria takes your head in her mouth while Poki addresses your balls. They don’t use their hands – they can’t actually – because they are busy taking off their clothes and throwing them around in the car until they are completely naked, pressing their bodies simultaneously against each other and against your groin.

Not wanting to disturb their process you place your hands on the conveniently placed armrests and enjoy the view of the gagging girls. Aria’s tits jiggle as she moves her head up and down your shaft, periodically the tongues of the two streamers meet at your base, upon this happening they kiss each other with your dick in the middle, slowly moving up your length and then switching places, as Aria descends with one swift lick along your erection down to your balls. You can see her big eyes looking up at you while Poki gets in her element pleasuring your tip. She lets out a shriek when Aria moves her hand to her pussy and starts to finger the popular girl, but she doesn’t let herself be distracted from her mission for long. You smile as she boots her sexual engine back up and continues her blowjob with renewed vigor.

They soon speed up their rotation until it looks less and less like a strategy and more and more like two cock hungry sluts that just want to have more of your dick in their mouth than the other whore.

You feel like a king on his throne having his wives attend to him.

The car soon fills up with the sexual noises of all three participants and it requires some concentration from you not to burst right now into their wanting mouths.

Poki is the first to take her head away from your dick. In a dominant display she grabs Aria’s black hair and yoinks her head backwards, kissing her from above while groping her big tits. Then she asks her, her voice cracking up with enthusiasm: “Are you ready to be fucked?” The bottom girl only nods.

Poki lets go of her and she uses her newly gained freedom to climb on top of you, kissing you deeply while grabbing your dick and sliding it into her wet slit. You both let out a strong moan into each other’s mouths and you place one hand on her full boob really squeezing it tightly while getting a similar handful of her plump ass with the other. You don’t disengage with your mouths either as Aria gets into a rhythm riding you and you just knead her flesh all around her body. She definitely has the biggest assets of all the girls you’ve fucked so far and you take full advantage of the fact that she likes it rough when groping her body.

Suddenly you feel another hand on Aria’s hips. Opening your eyes, you see an eager Pokimane behind Aria’s twerking ass. She holds it steady for a moment, much to your displeasure, but you are excited to see what she has in store. Aria is ignoring her for now, instead kissing your neck. Poki’s body is completely naked, her nipples are hard from how horny she is and around her waist are a few black leather strips that connect to a pink plate covering her pussy and acting like a G-string. You can’t see it from here but with some bad luck it covers her asshole too, which would prevent you from properly fucking her even in this scenario. On the pink plate there is a dildo attached, consisting of seven black spheres. From what you can tell her contraption is marginally smaller than your dick, nevertheless you gain some confidence from the fact that you are still wielding the biggest sword in this car.

Poki spits on Aria’s asshole and rubs some of her wetness up from her pussy. Feeling the dildo being placed at her entrance Aria moves her head to look at you, with big eyes she whispers: “Kiss me” and you do.

*hmmmngnnnngnnnngnnghmmmm* Aria lets out noises in your mouth as Poki slowly penetrates her sacred hole. You decide to add a little more spice to it and give Aria a few spanks, even reaching Poki’s ass once she bottomed out in her friend’s hole.

With a giggle Poki looks at you and asks:” Ready to Dragon Power her?”

Laughing at the reference to your earlier joke you nod and start to thrust into Aria’s hole from below while Poki does the same from behind her. You can feel the dildo’s hardness whenever you push up into Aria’s vagina, pressing against the roof of her entrance. The girl moans in your lap, in the beginning you could hear some pain but the longer the double penetration goes on the more her gasps turn into those of pure pleasure.

You can only really grope one of her ass cheeks at the time as Poki is getting her pleasure from constantly spanking the submissive girl. She speeds up her thrusts which in turn increases the pace at which Aria’s vagina slides across your dick. Not wanting to be outdone you grab Aria’s neck and pull her into a deep kiss while also tremendously increasing the speed of your penetration. The kiss muffles most of her screams but some moans escape from the side of your mouths. Her legs begin to shake on either side of you and her back begins to violently arch up and down, wildly moving around on both Poki’s strap-on and your own dick, which creates an incredible and amplifying experience for you and the orgasming girl. You don’t let up and neither does Poki, both of you fucking her through her sexual high and by doing so significantly prolonging it, you can’t really tell but she might have had two or three consecutive orgasms with all her holes being used right there.

Removing your lips from hers you turn your eyes to Poki’s jiggling tits, only looking for a moment before meeting her lustful gaze and asking: “Wanna switch holes?”

“Sure!” she seductively replies while spanking her friend once more.

Aria gets a slightly worried look on her face: “Wait, I don’t.. I mean I want you, but you are like… HUGE!”

Confused, you look at her and then look at Poki, who is now next to you. You pull her closer by the hip to which she responds to by smiling and then planting a big sloppy kiss on your cheek. You hold your dick next to her attached one and happily realize that she is right! From the angle before it didn’t look like it, but you are in fact about one and a half spheres bigger than the dildo and more girthy as well.

With a naughty grin you say: “You’re a big girl, I’m sure you can take it.” And encouragingly slap her asscheek. She smiles back at you but doesn’t get an opportunity to respond because Poki grabs her head and impales it on her strap-on. Quickly fucking her face, she shoots you a glance as to let you know that you should use this opportunity to push into her hole while she is distracted. You don’t hesitate and place your head on her tight entrance, keeping it in position with your thumb until you penetrate her opening and push in facing some resistance. Her hole isn’t used to your size but the wetness of your dick, courtesy of their mouths and her own pussy, does help.

When Poki finally free’s Aria’s oral opening she moans out a breathlessly “Oh my god your dick feels soooo fucking good in my ass!! please keep goiiinnnnnngggngngng..”

You decide to indulge her and keep up a steady but speedy pace of penetration. Poki tries to wiggle herself into what used to be your throne, however Aria’s pleasure numb body blocks her from achieving her goal. So, she lays on the car ground which, in accordance with Rolls Royce standard, is covered with an unbelievably comfortable beige carpet. Like the grey, not your favorite color, but it fits well with the overall scheme of the car, especially in contrast to the white seats.

Tapping your thigh, she signals to you to put Aria down so she could plow her from below. You place one hand on Aria’s clit, stimulating it and causing the girl to erupt into another orgasm as you place your other hand on her throat, lifting up the shaking girl while her pussy’s contractions make themselves known even in her ass, massaging your dick as you put her down over Poki, and she falls on top of her. Their tits mush together in a beautiful display and you place your hands on either side of their bodies, pushing into Aria’s backdoor so hard that their bodies would rock against each other, making it difficult for Poki to move. She mischievously grins up at you, aware of what you are doing while you grin back and admire their bodies as they move against each other on the carpet. Poki envelops Aria into a sloppy kiss, their tongues moving aimlessly across their faces. Seeing Poki struggle you gracefully grab the strap-on which is drenched in Aria’s juices and move it into her waiting pussy.

You lean forward and let most of your weight rest on the Asian girl’s body. She is now completely locked between you and Poki and her holes are subject to your constant penetrations. Both of you slow down your pace and methodically gyrate your hips in tandem: When your dick leaves Aria’s ass Poki enters her pussy, when she leaves you return and so on.

You move your face down further and lovingly make out with both girls, the whole thing has evolved from frantic fucking into a rather intimate union.

You feel a familiar feeling rise in your groin and keep your pace steady in preparation for an intense orgasm. You break free from Poki’s tongue and turn your head, locking eyes with Aria. Her big eyes look at you with exhausted yet lustful satisfaction, they look a little empty which you can understand, her brains were probably fully fucked out ten minutes ago. You place a few short kisses on her gasping mouth as the pressure in your balls continues to rise. In one swift motion you grab Aria’s tit and squeeze it as your orgasm sends shocks of energy through your entire body. You struggle a little not to fall over but luckily you are essentially leaning against the driver’s seat. The slow build up helped to create an impeccable sensation of your cum shooting out from your shaft in what feels like six or seven consecutive bursts, all being discharged into the hot streamer’s open ass.

Catching your breath, you very slowly pull out. A *plop* can be heard as you do so and you admire her gaping ass while you steady yourself on the door handle and move to hold your dick to the girls mouths for them to suck it clean, they do so without further encouragement. Enjoying their mouths, you take another handful of Aria’s cheek and look into her gaping asshole. You can see your cum inside, slowly dripping out. While the two suck your dick you notice that Poki has begun to move her hips again, the black spheres sliding in and out of Aria’s hungry pussy.

Maybe I’m not done yet… Poki still needs some dick! You think to yourself looking at the hot display and feeling your dick get hard again.

“Can I interest you ladies in round two?” you say, slowly moving some hair out of Aria’s drained face and stroking her cheek.

“Of course!” Poki enthusiastically lets out.

The fact that Aria can only desperately nod and let out a whispered: “yes please…” makes both of you laugh.

After opening the door you take their hands and lead them to the hood of the large car. First, you place Aria in the middle, her body practically falls on the hood, flattening her boobs to the side. It looks like a beautiful renaissance painting, but you don’t let her fall before eagerly kissing her for more than a few seconds. Then you place Poki behind her, the curious girl willingly participating in whatever you have planned for them, you urge her to choose herself which hole she wants to fuck Aria in.

Once she started pushing into her, you look at her jiggling ass and to your dismay her asshole is in fact covered by the pink plate. You walk up behind Poki and place your thumb on top of the plate, applying pressure with your index finger beneath it. In a deep and raspy voice you whisper into her ear. “You see the hood ornament standing there in the middle of Aria’s hair?”

“Yes” Poki gasps, clearly turned on by your voice and proximity.

“It’s called..” in the same moment as you continue in your most seductive voice you break off the cover, careful not to damage the strap-on too much so that she could keep fucking the other woman. “..the Spirit of Ecstasy, which is exactly what I will make you feel..”

Poki lets out a high pitched moan at your words and her frantic nodding once you place your swollen head on top of her ass gives you the consent you wanted. Her asshole is extremely tight and you have some trouble pushing past the first hurdle.

“Are you an anal virgin?” You ask curiously.

“..yes…” she responds out of breath, the anticipated pleasure already taking a toll on her.

Huh, from all I heard about her I really didn’t expect that… but hey, all the hotter for me!

Finally you manage to break through and you applied so much force that you instantly thrust your dick all the way into her anal tube. She lets out a loud shriek and hits the metallic hood with her flat hand.

“OH MY GOOOOD!!!”

“Sorry…” you shyly say.

 

“No no.. don’t apologize.. it feels great! I was screaming out of pleasure!” she assures you once she got a hold of herself, which makes you glad. Seeing as she reacted quite well to the sudden intrusion of her ass, you decide that she doesn't need any warming up and instantly go to medium speed ass fucking pace. Poki holds Aria’s hips and you are holding Poki’s. Since Poki is in the middle your thrusts greatly influence hers, effectively creating a fucking train between the three of you. Aria’s limp and moaning body gets moved up and down the hood as you speed up the penetration of Pokimane’s sacred hole, Poki is moaning loudly to the skies and lets her head fall back against your shoulder. Soon the two girls start shaking at the same time. From your viewpoint it almost looks like they are sharing one singular body as they reach their orgasms simultaneously. Aria is reaching for something to hold onto so she wouldn’t fall off the hood in her orgasmic contortions and grabs onto the Spirit of Ecstasy.

Yeah Aria… grab onto that… I’m sure the Spirit will understand, maybe it will even funnel its energy through you and us all.

You increase your pace and as you think that it actually feels like Poki’s ass tightens even more around your dick and the pleasure gets so intense that it forces you to lean forward and steady yourself on the hood of the car. This causes Poki to fall forward on Aria’s body as well and all of you end up in a similar position to what you took on in the car before, just now Poki is in the middle of it.

After that mysterious bolt of pleasure has passed you stand back up and decide that it is time to really give Poki what you promised her. You grab her neck and involve her in passionate kiss while fucking her and by transition pounding Aria with greatly increased speed. You work your hands into Poki’s crotch and through talent or sheer luck manage to break off enough of the pink material to rub her clit without destroying her toy. You methodically make circles around it with one finger while tightening your grip on her neck. For just a moment you stop the kiss and open your eyes, seeing pure lust and desire in Poki’s gaze you quickly meet her lips again, right as you do so she starts violently shaking in your embrace. Luckily your hold is very stable, so she is in no danger of falling over, but it is not stable enough to prevent her pleasure from spreading to the bent over girl to which she is still connected via dildo. Not muffled by anyone’s tongue Aria lets out an ear-splitting scream of joy, if the hanger walls would vibrate because of it you wouldn’t be surprised.

Poki’s ass must have some connection to her pleasure cove because the convoluting sensations your boner is receiving are unreal. Her commencing orgasm is quite literally milking your cock, only does it feel like three pussies are milking it at once.

You can’t hold back any longer and shoot out what probably is the biggest load you have busted in LA so far right into the virgin asshole of the Queen of Twitch while her orgasmic body is fucking one of her closest friends with a strap-on.

 

Coming down from this incredible high the three of you stay connected at the hip for many more minutes, somehow steading yourselves on each other. You are all gasping, panting, or otherwise trying to convince some of the sex filled air around you to move into your lungs.

Poki’s head is leaning on your shoulder as her whole naked body leans into yours, and your hands are placed one on her right shoulder and the other one on Aria’s hips, which occasionally both move to their respective asses or tits.

 

“holy shit…” Poki is the first to softly speak. “You surely showed me the Spirit of Ecstasy” she giggles.

“what?” you can hear an exhausted Aria, who missed your explanation. Before you can fill her in, she adds “that was fucking incredible… can I move in with you? I want your dick in me when I sleep, wake up, eat breakfast… all the time, really!..” she half-jokes. You chuckle.

“You can have my dick anytime girl, you just gotta call. If you’re a good girl then maybe I’ll let you stay over sometime” you tease.

She throws a glance back at you and slowly lifts herself off the hood and off the strap-on. Falling onto the floor she crawls toward you on all fours, pushes Poki off your dick by shoving her ass, and begins to lick around your cock all while keeping mesmerizing eye contact with you.

“wow….” you let out in disbelief.

Poki giggles “I think this is her way of being a good girl”

Now Aria takes your dick into her mouth completely and nods in agreement while her tongue wildly swerves around your shaft. You gasp at the sensation.

“Ohh my goood….”

“I hate to interrupt round three but… won’t that guy get suspicious by now? We’ve been gone for…” she checks her naked wrist and giggles. “a long time.” “You can really fuck, huh?” she tilts her head looking at you while laughing. You shrug with a sly grin which cracks her up even more, all the while Aria hasn’t taken your cock out of her mouth, which begins to harden again.

Looking down you say “Aria, you are doing a great job, but I think you need to be a good girl sometime else, we need to return to the shop.” You try to step back but Aria moves with you, creating a suction around your dick, jailing it in her opening.

*Nhmhm* she gags while shaking her head, not letting you pull out.

“Well then…” you say determined. “Poki, you can dress yourself already. I have something to deal with down here”

“Okay” she says, trusting you.

You grab Aria’s black hair, winding it up in your hands into two strong handles and straighten them out on each side as if to test their strength, making the girl whimper slightly, but you can tell from her eyes that she loves it. Satisfied with your hold on her, you begin to violently slam into her face. Speed is of the essence here and you make sure she knows it. She has no chance to influence your movements at all and the speed makes it really difficult for her to keep eye contact, although she is clearly trying her best to be seductive. Her wet gags get louder and louder and Poki has returned to the front of the car, she’s wearing her top already but kept her shorts off so she could masturbate to the hot show you are putting on.

Your tip keeps hitting the back of her throat moving further and further down each time, if you keep this up then you will soon reach her stomach. You go faster and faster and Poki increases her speed with yours. Getting an idea she moves being Aria’s quickly moving head and gestures you to stop for just a second. She fixates the strap-on around her head and puts it into her wet pussy, which is the signal for you to continue. While before you were fucking Aria through Poki, now you are fucking Poki through face fucking Aria. Fuck-ception!

Poki’s moans get more desperate with each violent thrust and Aria’s hold on your dick somehow gets even stronger once she places her fingers on your balls and feels them tensing up. In this moment she is rivaling even Rae’s magical abilities.

As if she was able to control you Aria gives your balls a small squeeze with only the tip of her five fingers which causes you to explode and shoot one singular thick stream down her throat. Satisfied with swallowing this she releases you, but to your delight you weren’t finished and you spread another two ropes across her beautiful face and some even reaches her shining hair. Without complaint Aria eagerly licks the remaining cum from your tip and massages the facial you gave her into her skin, licking off her fingers.

Caught up in your own orgasm you didn’t notice if Poki came as well, but from the looks of Aria’s hair she sure did. Removing the dildo from Aria’s head but keeping it submerged in her pussy she begins to make out with Aria and licks up some of your cum as well.

Catching your breath, you say: “Alright girls, the windows on that car are tainted, you better stay in the backseat while I pay”

The girls don’t verbally respond, Poki only briefly opens her eyes to nod at you, never separating from the other girl’s lips.

You happily sigh and lead the kissing girls into the car and then put on your pants. You pull up the divider that the car luckily has, to give your lovers some privacy while you pull back into the shop.

 

Finding Jim in the office he says “Wow! That must have been some thorough testing! You were gone a long time!” “and you look.. exhausted?” he adds clearly surprised. You shoot him a judging look which quickly shuts him up, not wanting to anger you and risk the sale.

You tell him that you’d like to buy the car and he initiates the payment process, which goes over smoothly.

 

After everything is complete, he goes on to say: “What star pattern would you like, Sir? Currently it is the fourth of September, 476 AD. The Fall of Rome. It was made as a tribute to when production of this model finished, but we can change it to your birthdate or maybe an anniversary?” his eyes ask the question his mouth does not, whether you are dating either of the lovely ladies that accompanied you today. “The weaving will take some time though, Sir.” He adds, recognizing that he won’t get a response to his insinuated query.

Reminiscent you finally acknowledge him: “No. Leave it, The Fall of Rome seems fitting enough.”

 

Walking back to the car you receive two text messages.

Shit I forgot AGAIN! I hope Sydney isn’t here already..

The first text is from the girl visiting her parents. It reads: “I’ll be back tomorrow in the afternoon/evening, text you the exact time once I get on the plane! Everything was great here, nothing bad happened! I’m excited to see you again! I missed your body ;)”

Alright, so tomorrow it is. That gives me enough time to set everything up, I hope she has a dress ready? Surely she does, right? I’ll check in her closet, if not I can just buy one, not a problem.

You open the second text from Leslie as you take your place in the driver seat and smile once you read it: “Thank you for making me feel special again”.

A warm feeling rises in your chest at her words.

Thank you, Leslie, you are amazing.

You think for a moment and then text her back something really sweet. Following that you ignite the engine and drive onto the open road, Jim waves at you as you leave the shop. Once you weren’t being watched anymore you open up the divider with the press of a button and your eyes widen at the sight the rear-view mirror displays. You gulp.

Alright, if we wanna make it home in one piece I better close that back up and keep my eyes on the road.

Eyes on the road…

Close it back up…

Juuuuuust one buttonnnn….

Guess I’m not closing it.

0