Chapter 9: A Happy Accident with Emiru
108 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Image/Picture

You have gotten into a habit of fingering your girls during breakfast. As one would expect, having so much practice you've become very skilled at absentmindedly pleasuring them while enjoying your own breakfast. It has become such an event for the girls that depending on where you spend your mornings, at the OTV or Roomies house, they sometimes fight over who gets to bend over beside you. So, when one fateful morning your drowsy mind spots Jodi in an almost see through pink night gown that barely goes beyond half her butt cheeks - without any underwear beneath - bent over the kitchen table - with her assets fully on display for anyone on your side to see - and John playing a mobile game on the other side - you don't think about the fact that you aren't dating her. You just slide your fingers into her frustrated pussy, which you can immediately feel loosen up for you. She lets out a relieved moan. Clearly, she hasn’t gotten laid in a long time, failing to gain John's attention despite her best efforts to dress like a horny slut.

You haven’t really picked up on this fact though.

You simply sit down beside her and place your blue coffee cup on the table. Looking at it with your eyes still half closed, you let out a sleepy “morning..” to the other two and only hear John grumbling something in response. Jodi fails to hold back a high-pitched moan “aaah~”. You have gotten so used to those sounds that nothing about this situation strikes you as odd. Currently you have your index and middle finger inside of her and perform your usual warm up routine of gently rubbing her g-spot with them while your ring finger slides across her wet folds and your thumb rests against her anal entrance. To keep it interesting, your pinky randomly appears on the scene to stimulate various parts of her vulva.

You keep those movements up for a bit while your coffee cools down. You blow on it a little and then swerve your finger, which moments ago resided in Jodi’s wet pussy, around in the liquid to test its temperature.

-----

OH MY GOD he just put my juices in his coffee and he’s acting so nonchalant about it!

That is soooo hot…. I wish he was my boyfriend!...

-----

After putting your fingers in your mouth and sucking them clean you return your hand under the counter and move them right back into Jodi’s eagerly waiting body, but not before getting a nice handful of her incredibly soft ass and squeezing it few times.

That tasted good… I don’t recognize the taste though… I’ll have to ask her later if she ate something special, but I’m still so tired... waking up this early was a bad idea…

The second part of your morning routine consists of moving your fingers in and out the girl’s pussy at a medium pace and spreading her wetness across to her asshole, lubing it up. You use three or four fingers for this part, depending on the girl’s tightness. Once this step is complete, your index, middle and ring finger go back to their previous occupation while your thumb slowly applies pressure on her asshole.

“oh my god” Jodi lets out breathlessly, cramping her hands together on the table. She is desperately trying to hold back any noises, but she hasn’t been touched in so long that she deems it is impossible not to audibly express her pleasure. With you being as fatigued as you are and John more focused on his mobile game than his girlfriend, no one pays her moans and facial expression much attention.

“oh my god yes~~” she pants in her girliest voice with her eyes shut out of exertion, desperately trying to be quiet.

Your thumb has breached her ass and you take a sip of your now drinkable coffee while attempting to make contact with your other two fingers through her perineum.

Succeeding, you rub them together through her flesh, creating an incredible sensation which brings most of your girlfriends to reach an orgasm relatively quickly.

Taking another sip, you mentally prepare to switch from this approach to quickly fingering both of her holes once her climax has begun. You can feel her pussy begin to jitter and grin at how fast you managed to drive her to the edge.

Of course Leslie would have cum seventeen times by now, but for the others this might be a personal record!

Wanting to see her blissful face when she erupts in pure ecstasy you turn your face and look at who you have been fingering.

 

Fuck

 

Her shaking hands are barely stopping Jodi from falling on the table. She is seductively biting her lip and you can see her pleasure filled eyes roll back into her head as she attempts to make eye contact with you.

-----

YES!!!!

PLEASE MAKE ME CUM!

I HAVEN’T CUM BY THE TOUCH OF A MAN IN AGES!!!

-----

Her hand jumps to your body, right on top of your raging erection which is barely hidden by your grey sweatpants.

You stare at her pre-orgasmic face as she mouths something to you with her beautiful lips: “Fuck me'

 

I can’t believe I’ve done this

I should have paid more attention

What the fuck why didn’t she stop me?!

At least John seems like he’s not paying attention..

Holy fuck what’s wrong with this guy?!?! A girl like Jodi and he’s treating her like this????

You sigh internally.

Still, he’s her boyfriend.. FUCK WHY AM I HUNG UP ON THIS- i am clearly not respecting the boundaries that should set!

OOOOOH god dammit

Well, I can turn this around. This should be a lesson to her to finally break up with him, and then she can get the fuck of her life anytime she wants.

 

As anyone would, Leslie loves to cum. You love her, but sometimes you are a little bit sadistic and drive her right to the gates of heaven and then hold her on that thin border for as long as possible. Having trained on a girl like her, putting Jodi in the same position is like switching the difficulty to easy mode.

-----

OH MY GOD I’M RIGHT THERE YYYEEEEEEEEEEEEESS

FINALLY I CAN CUM

FUCK JOHN I’M GONNA SCREAM!!

HE DOESN’T DESERVE ME! HE PROBABLY WON’T EVEN NOTICE!

-----

A sharp, high-pitched peep escapes her alluring lips as she prepares for her first orgasm not brought on by herself in months.

 

But it never arrives.

-----

What? what is happening?

-----

Her gasps are short and frenzied. Her eyes are wide open. She is right at the edge, one tiny push away from the feeling she so desperately desires.

You stand up, walk behind her and press your body as close to hers as you can without impeding your movements. Pulling down your pants you press your naked cock into her soft ass, making sure she can feel your entire length. She gaps.

Leaning forward you whisper into her ear in a demanding voice: “If you want my dick… if you want to cum, break up with him, and make me your boyfriend.”

“please” she pants in a broken, desperate voice. “please let me cum… I need this”

“What you need – is to break up with him” you firmly respond.

With that you pull out of her, store away your dick and leave the kitchen.

Jodi collapses onto the table seconds away from crying. Her eyes are filling up with water as she realizes that she has put herself in a loveless relationship without the strength to get herself out of it.

-----

If we weren’t online official I could just… but like this everyone will blame me… they always blame the woman.. they have no idea how he treats me…

-----

“YES! LET’S GOOO!!!” John suddenly screams and you turn back in surprise. He lifts his phone high up in a celebratory fashion, you can see ‘VICTORY’ written across the display in golden letters with sunbeams radiating from the text.

What a fucking idiot… you think as you close the door to Sydney’s room behind you.

I feel like shit

I don’t understand why she isn’t just breaking up with him

Why does she.. why do I keep doing this? Is this my fault? I keep putting myself in these situations.. have I destroyed their relationship? Was it damaged before I got here? Should I have paid more attention? I-I-I don’t fucking know what to do here!

You are on the verge of breaking down yourself.

You never considered yourself a cheater, and here you are, clearly being one. There is no denying the fact that you are pushing someone else’s girlfriend to break up with her boyfriend over you.

Does it make it right that he’s treating her so poorly? Do the circumstances make me the good guy? AAAAA I can’t think with this FUCKING boner… i should take care of that.

 

Feeling as shitty as you do, masturbating seems like a decent enough choice, so you tear off all your clothes and fall back first onto the bed. You cover your legs up to your knees in the silky blanket while the rest of your body touches the air. You are already incredibly turned on, and as guilty as you feel about it, the scene outside with Jodi is the only thing you want to think about while touching your cock.

In a mixture of horniness, frustration and self-hatred you frantically stroke up and down your rock hard erection until suddenly the bathroom door opens.

As you know well by now, Sydney’s and Pokimane’s bathrooms are connected. Poki however is in Texas right now due to a content creator swap OTV has agreed on with OTK, and the new inhabitant of her room seems to have been very curious about where that door in her bathroom will lead, deeming it unnecessary to knock since the part behind it obviously would still belong to her room.

Shocked, she gasps and quickly moves her hands in front of her mouth.

Equally as surprised as her you frantically try to hide your dick with the blanket, but in your dazzled state you only succeed in making a complete mess and giving her a clear view of your cock flailing around like an uncontrolled water hose as your body fumbles around with the fabric.

Accepting that your actions are futile, you elect to simply look at her with an apologetic facial expression. You lift your open hands and try to utter and apology, but your body fails you yet again and no words leave your mouth. Defeated, you release a frustrated sigh and clench your hands into fists, letting them fall beside you on the bed.

“Holy shit your cock is huge!” she finally speaks with shocked surprise in her voice.

WWWHHHAAAT?

THAT’S HER REACTION?!

With an unexpected speed and big eyes, she moves towards the bed and crawls on top of it, until she is on all fours between your legs. Arriving at her destination, she grabs your thick shaft without taking her eyes off it to look at you.

“Woww…” she lets out an expression of admiration.

“uuuhhm… h-h-h-hi?” you stutter, heavily confused and stun locked by the situation.

“OH MY GOD! SORRY! I WAS JUST, you are.. You are fucking enormous!” she sits up on her knees and puts her hands back in front of her face. Her eyes are still wide open, but now out of shock and probably a little embarrassment.

“umm… my name is..” you slowly reach out your slightly shivering hand to introduce yourself.

“Oh yeah, sorry” she grabs yours and shares her identity: “I’m Emi by the way, from OTK! I know you, you saved Sydney!”

I.. I know who you are

I just don’t know how to react right now.

 

You blankly stare at her while you slowly shake her small hand up and down. It’s not everyday that a stranger barges into your room while you’re masturbating, grabs your cock and then sits down on your leg.

Since you are clearly nonresponsive, she seems to kind of forget your presence beyond your cock.

Her hands have left her face and her gaze is fixated on your size. Her mouth is slightly open, forming a smile in the corners. Her lips look particularly red against her pale skin.

The black top she is wearing looks more like a bra than anything else. Two strips go over her shoulders and the fabric covers her small boobs, but stops right beneath them, leaving her flat stomach bare. The material looks a little harder, you assume it would offer slight protection if touched – you can’t see or pinch her nipples through it.

Her legs are dressed in red pajama pants decorated with depictions of black and white spotted cows.

Currently, she is sitting on top of you, straddling your naked leg between her hot thighs. Your balls are maybe one fist away from her knee, and you can feel a wet patch where her clothed crotch touches your skin.

As if a lightning bolt was shot through your body the sensation of her hand wrapping itself around your girth yet again shocks you out of your trance. You shake your head and look down, and then up at her. She has a somewhat apologetic facial expression that portrays the message: “Sorry, I can’t help myself”. Adding to this, she shrugs her almost naked shoulders and begins to stroke you.

“What the fuck?” you finally speak up in disbelief.

“What?”

“YOU ARE—ahh, stroking my dick, we don’t know each other” you begin annoyed but are interrupted because her touch, to be honest, feels really good.

“Okay look! You were just masturbating in here without locking your door. You’re just here, teasing me with your monster cock one bathroom away, knowing full well there is a nymphomaniac on the other side of it” she begins to scold you.

“Knowing wh—” you are cut off.

“No, listen, do you even know how long I have been avoiding men because I get addicted to their dicks? Do you know how harmful it can be for a female streamer to be labeled a slutty whore sucking off everyone around her? I haven’t had a dick inside me for FOUR YEARS! And I was doing fine! Using my dildos, vibrators, watching porn only five times per day, and now you just put your dick in my hand!

“I-I did nothing! You—”

“No, you shut up! You and your fucking monster dick are gonna get me in so much trouble! How did you even get that thick? And your length.. holy fuck that thing is like twice as long as my ex-boyfriends! TWICE! Look at this!” she shakes your dick in her hand in disbelief.

She scoots up closer and pushes your erection against her stomach. Quickly she licks off one of her fingers to make it wet and then slides it up and down your length, showing how far it would go inside of her petite body. It feels very erotic, like a one finger massage.

“LOOK AT THIS! How can this even be healthy for a woman to take?? You would literally rearrange my entire insides with this thing! How am I supposed to not sit on it????!”

“Uuuuhhh…” you are made speechless by her abrasiveness.  

“Umm, well, y-you—”

“NO! Fuck this shit! You know what? If you’re gonna just masturbate out in the open like that then you can at least let me suck your cock. DEAL?!”

“oo-o-Okay?” you hesitantly agree. You don’t have a problem with her sucking you off. Her tiny mouth will definitely feel better than your hand, you are just taken aback by this whole situation. Ten minutes ago you were fingering an entirely different woman, and now this stranger is about to give you a blowjob, and possibly ride away all the frustration you have stored up in your balls.

“Good!” she assertively says, leaning down. Her face is now only a few millimeters away from your shaft. “Ok.. how am I supposed to even take that in my mouth.. it’s soo thick…” with that, she throws herself on top of it and you can tell she wasn’t lying about not having handled a dick for four years. Some of your girlfriends struggled the first time taking you down their throats, but Emi is barely getting in more than the tip.

Taking a deep breath after removing her lips from you she asks with a little less aggressiveness in her voice: “Do you even have sex with that thing? It’s so big! How does it work??” Before you can answer she moves her tongue around your shaft, lubing up every inch with her spit at a tremendous pace. It feels like a wet tornado is enveloping your pole.

Due to the sensation you don’t feel able to respond until she presses your dick against her pretty face and looks at you with big expectant eyes.

Looking at it like that is really is quite large…

The moment you start talking, she begins to stroke your well lubricated boner, causing you to stutter before properly explaining your situation.

“W-Well, uhm, I do have a lot of sex, maybe due to the size.. but I also try to connect emotionally with my girls..” you respond cautiously.

“Your girls?? Like multiple???” she shrieks in a shocked tone.

“Yes.” Now you finally compose yourself and get used to her hand and tongue traveling along your shaft. Even when she takes your tip back into her mouth to circle it with her tongue, all without losing eye contact, it barely fazes you. Maybe it hypnotizes you though.

“I have several girlfriends, they all know about each other before you ask – and they’re all cool with sharing. Until now I have asked Sydney, Poki, Rae, Leslie and Aria. Some others I haven’t gotten to yet, but I will”

“Oh.. so you’re like a harem king or something? The One True King perhaps?” she jokes with your dick on her lips.

Happy that she doesn’t seem hostile anymore, even friendly now, you laugh with her.

“Yeah I guess.. I thought you should know before getting too involved with me.. you kind of just jumped on my dick there—”

“I’m really sorry about that” she says before already going significantly deeper, swallowing almost a third of your cock. She takes a short breath before continuing:” I just have this thing with dicks.. like, I can’t help myself… it’s really bad.. I can’t think or do anything else, which is why I stopped hooking up with guys.. I even moved from my hometown because I had slept with everyone and didn’t want that reputation”

Not exactly sure how to react to that, but with that much experience she should be a great fuck! Why can’t she take me then? I thought sex was like riding a bicycle?

“Uhm, okay.. that sounds.. hot”

She raises her eyebrow and kisses your tip. “aa anyway as I was saying, I am involved with a lot of girls – so if you want me, you t-totally can have me, honestly, you’re super hot – but you need to be ok with sharing”

Hold on, is it bad that I am just completely neglecting the fact that she said:” Loving dick ruined my life”? Should I stop her? I don’t want to stop her! It can’t be that bad, right? Right?

“No problem.”

Huh? She took that well

“Are you sure? Do you need time to think or…?”

“No!” “I want that dick. Maybe not having unrestricted access is a good thing. Have some girls there to hold me back. You said you have an emotional connection to them, right? It can be my little dick rehab support group!”

Yet again I have no clue how to respond to that

“Sure, sounds like something that is totally real”

“I want you, now” she says determined.

She moves around and takes off her pants. Her skin is really pale which makes her look like a hot fucking vampire. Definitely someone you would want to stick your dick into regularly.

She crawls on top of you and rubs her wet pussy along your length. You gasp in anticipation.

Four years no cock.. she must be tight as fuck

“Before we do this...” she pants, continuing her movements. She is clearly incredibly turned on and you highly doubt that even if you denied whatever condition she is going to propose that she would actually refrain from putting you inside her.

“You need to come to Texas, or better yet let me move in with you. I cannot have this cock only once. I simply can’t.” “Please” she adds more as a moan than a word.

Her demeanor changed a lot from when she first came in. She is aching for your body to intimately connect with hers.

Wow… we just met, but.. I guess that is as reasonable as this whole situation.. Aria asked me the same thing, didn’t she? I mean besides the absurdity of all this - that Emi would throw away her org and all and move here…

I did just recently buy out all the other apartments in the building… I wasn’t planning on having anyone move into them, but if any of the girls were interested…

They can’t stay with me. That’s a security risk. I can’t have anyone accidentally walk in on me whilst I check on the prototype… or worse… but they’d be only a short elevator ride away.. Plus, it could lead to some really hot lesbian scenes.. I can probably arrange something where I’m always allowed to walk in and just stick my dick into anyone anywhere, free use kinda thing, Leslie practically made me her owner already

Might be worth a consideration

You reach up and grab her boobs. She immediately rips off her top to allow you access and you massage her breasts and tease her nipples. She lets out several appreciative moans.

Girls with small tits love it so much when you give them attention. You smile to yourself.

“Emi.. we just met, don’t you think this is a little insane?”

“Shut up. If you want me, you’ll agree to let me live with you” she desperately demands.

“Have you even considered what to do with OTK? Don’t you have friends in Texas?”

“FUCK OTK! Since the scandal with Miz I’ve just been waiting for a way out! My contract expires next month. That’s why I pushed for the trade to finally go through. I wanted to make connections with the people here, with OTV, maybe join them or just make friends. I wanted to leave Texas way before I saw your dick—before I saw you. Please, please just stop talking and just say yes!! I can’t.. I can’t take it any longer, I need you inside of me.. pleeeassee!!!” Her speech is getting more and more desperate with each word and she is rubbing herself so fast on your dick, with her face contorting like that it looks like she might already cum from just that.

“Alright. I have an apartment right below mine. You can live there if you want, for free even”

“I’ll pay you with my body. You can have infinite pussy, I’ll never deny you, I promise!”

You don’t think she knows what she’s saying anymore, her mind is flooded with pleasure. But who cares.

Finally, she adjusts your dick and aligns it with her wet entrance. She slowly applies pressure.

“Careful, ohhhh~ my god you’re so thick~~”

You’re so tight…

“ooooOOHhH~~~~ CAREFUL CAREFUL CARRREEEFULLLL” she screams more to herself than anyone else, you aren’t moving after all and have even taken your hands off her attractive body just to not disturb her.

She is a small woman. Slowly the feeling creeps up on you that you might actually be too big for her…

“UUuh!~~” a heavenly moan escapes her mouth as you enter her lips, forcing her to throw her head back in a further expression of pleasure. Right now just your swollen head is inside of her, but the rest is just a matter of time. You can feel her walls press against you and you tighten your muscles to withstand the pressure. Luckily, she is extremely wet, which makes her slow descend easier, and even possible.

She releases a variety of moans, gasps and other sounds as she makes her way to the bottom of your dick. You place your hands on her hips to stabilize her, and while she cannot talk to you, she offers you the cutest ‘Thank you’ smile you have ever seen.

Once she has finally reached her goal, she places her hands on your torso and takes some time to catch her breath. You are spreading her open like she has never been before, and it took a lot of time and energy out of her to even take you in this deep. Any other woman might have given up, but there was nothing in the world she wanted more than to feel your hard dick inside of her love tunnel. You use the opportunity to feel up her body, starting with her ass.

It isn’t big, not as soft as Jodi’s or trained as Syd’s, but it has a nice feel to it nonetheless. As your hands slowly travel over her slim body you relish in her smooth skin. You can tell that she takes great care of herself and guess that she must live a very hygienic life. Her boobs are the real treat though. They have the perfect mixture between perkiness and soft flesh, easily squished and kneaded. Her breathing is getting heavier but also more relaxed as you explore her body with your amazing hands. Your touch both turns her on and calms her down from the initial pain of the penetration. You decide not to squeeze her nipples, instead you let your right hand flow up to her cheek and draw small circles on it with your thumb. Emiru opens her dark brown eyes and looks at you with an intimate gaze. Gently, you pull her face down and meet her soft lips for a serene kiss. While your tongues get to know each other, your other arm wraps itself around her and you lovingly embrace her warm body.

Your lips separate and with the hand previously on her cheek you now gently stroke her hair. Her face remains but a thumbs width away from yours and you can feel she wants to say something, yet she is silent.

After keeping mesmerizing, intimate eye contact for a few seconds her body twitches once and she rapidly blinks four or five times, slightly shaking her head.

“a-a-A-Alright, uhh..” she stutters, clearly flustered. When she came into this room she probably didn’t expect to be treated so caringly. She pushes herself up with both her hands on your chest, until she sits fully impaled on your cock with a straight back. Her hard nipples point forward and her black hair falls down around them. “Let’s fuck!” she returns to her earlier assertiveness.

You warmly grin at her while chuckling internally. Not ready for some love, huh? haha

“Whenever you’re ready, love” you tease her with a fake British accent.

“Di—did you just?”

“No, I didn’t say I love you. Just a nickname” you smile at her.

“Oh, yeah, yeah, of course” she stutters, and begins to slowly move her hips.

You find it adorable how flustered she gets when confronted with real intimacy.

“Oh my god~” she moans. Despite her initial struggles she quickly increases the tempo of her riding. “OH MY GOOOD YEEESSSS~!” she’s screaming, luckily Sydney’s room is soundproof. Her pace is now nearly as fast as your top speed, with another girl you might be scared that she would fall off your cock, but Emi always leaves at least a quarter of you inside of her. It is obvious that she can’t go up this far with her dildos.

Her tight tunnel is dragged up and down your thick shaft and the sensation is incredible. Your hands are placed on her thighs and her thin legs are surprisingly strong. The pressure they apply around your waist is really comfortable and makes you feel secure. You can feel her fingers cramping together and her nails would be digging into your chest if they weren’t freshly trimmed. The combination of her evident pleasure, the intense eye contact you two share and the sensation of her hot body hitting your hips with such force every time she lets herself fall on you makes it difficult not to explode. Although, with the pressure her insides provide an implosion is just as likely.

 

"Emi, are you on birth control?"

"No! j-just cum on my face or- or anywhere really! Cum on my body as much as you want but just promise to keep fuck-king m-m-m-meeee!”

I can’t cum already.. I have to make a good impression if I want her to stay…

Your grip on her thighs becomes strained and just before you want to warn her she stops her motion, throwing her hands in the air and shaking them and her head.

“No no sorry.. I-I can’t look at you right now. I can’t deal with your massive cock and hotness at the same time”.

You grin at the compliment to your looks. Despite basically just having woken up you seem to look perfect, at least to her.

She turns around without getting off your dick. Once her rotation is complete, she lets her head fall back slightly. Her smooth hair tickles your abs. Placing her hands back on your torso and with her feet on the mattress she begins to dance on your dick, grinding her hips in all directions and hitting every spot in her hungry pussy. You place your hands on her back to stabilize her further, which results in her being able to speed up her movements significantly, an opportunity which she does not waste. She feels amazing, but that is not to your advantage right now. You were already so close and her compliment plus her eagerness to have you inside of her turns you on so much, that you just can’t hold it in any longer.

“Emi…” you pant, desperately trying not to burst. “I think I’m gonna cum”

“Oh! Okay! Just cum in my mouth!”

She wants to jump off your dick but underestimates its length, so she kind of gets hooked on your tip and falls over on the side of the bed. It doesn’t hurt you, the whole thing looks quite cute and significantly increases your confidence. You both share a laugh that makes your stomach tingle as she steadies herself and takes a comfortable place between your spread legs. She places her small hands on either side of your base and wraps her tiny mouth around your beast, taking about half of you down her throat while looking at you with big eyes, expecting her treat.

It doesn’t take long before you burst and shoot several strings of hot cum into her waiting mouth. You can feel all of her muscles be used as she eagerly swallows your load, making sure nothing is left in your slit with one big, long suck at the end, fully draining your shaft.

 

“Sorry that I came so quickly..” you apologize out of breath. Normally you last much longer, so you feel a little bad.

“Don’t worry about it!” she calms you down with a cheery demeanor. I needed a break from your big cock anyway. You can keep going though right?" she swallows your dick. "Right?" she hectically asks in quick succession, and your conformation paints a huge smile on her beautiful face, showing off her white teeth and lighting up her eyes as she playfully lets her red tongue swerve around your head.

“Alright!” she celebrates as if she had just won a prize at a carnival stand.

“I need to practice anyway, I want to be able to fully swallow you. Must be an entry requirement for the harem, or not?” she giggles and you laugh with her.

“Not a hard barrier, you may practice as much as you need” you slyly joke. She doesn’t respond, instead she grins and takes your right down her throat.

You love hearing her gag. Enjoying the sound, you close your eyes and let your head fall into the pillow. You place one hand on her hair and enter an almost tranquil state when---

*knock* *knock* *knock* *creek*

Your eyes snap open as you hear the door being moved.

DOES NO ONE IN THIS HOUSE WAIT FOR A ‘COME IN!’?!?! WHY DO THEY EVEN KNOCK?!?!?

Unlike you, Emiru does not fumble hiding herself and your cock under the blanket, doing so perfectly with an impressive speed. However, she immediately returns to sucking you off, ruining the crafty disguise. That head bop is unmissable and so are her gargling noises.

“Hey I wanted to ask if—OH MY GOD SYDNEY I’M SO SORRY!!” Lily walks in and shrieks once she sees the blanket move on top of you, turning around in a panic and almost running into the half-opened door before slamming it shut behind her.

Uhhh so that was.. not ideal? I don’t care…

Emi is laughing under the blanket.

“You think that’s funny, being caught is funny to you, huh?” you tease her, similarly amused.

“Yeah!” when lifting the blanket you can see a huge smile painted on her face, and she places a small kiss on your cock.

“So, I assume Sydney is your official girlfriend, and that’s why Lily thought it was her blowing you?”

“My my, we got ourselves a little detective down here!” you joke. “That’s right. We haven’t officially said anything to the others, but I just took her on this huge date and I spend so much time here and in her room, it’s pretty obvious that we’re dating.”

“Huge date huh? You mean you fucked her good with that thing?” she slaps her cheek a few times with your hard dick, you grin at her insinuation. “I did, but only later. It was more romantic than just a fuck” and so you go on to tell her the entire tale. In the beginning she kept slowly sucking on your pole while attentively listening, but once the romance started, and especially during the sex scene, she was too focused on your words than to do anything else, so your erection just laid on top of her tongue for a bit.

“Wow…” she lets out breathlessly, clearly impressed and a bit jealous. “Do you do this to all your girlfriends? Fuck them.. Treat them.. Love them like this?”

“I try to” you honestly reply. “It isn’t easy to come up with these ideas, and I do my best to spread my affection equally amongst everyone. While I can’t whip out a moonlight picnic every night, I spend almost all of my time with someone and try to make them feel as special as I can. Not just by fucking them, but quality time, y’know?”

“and.. you’ll do that with me, too?” she quietly asks, her hands still firmly wrapped around your dick.

“If you want, I’d be happy too.” you calmly respond.

 

She clearly doesn’t know how to react, and you don’t push her. You gently stroke her hair until she slowly crawls up your body and kisses you. The kiss starts out peacefully, but over time becomes more and more passionate with both of your hands frantically exploring the other person’s body. You flip Emi around for a moment and she guides your dick back inside her warm body, but after a few strokes she pushes you back around to regain control.

“Next time you can use me, but today.. I’m using you” she says with commanding seductiveness. You respond by wrapping your arms around her and kissing her once more. Her tits are squished against your chest and her hands are on your cheek, holding your face close to hers as she grinds her hips against yours.

After about two minutes in this position she lets out a shriek onto your cheek and with no prior warning her pussy violently clenches together and sends shockwaves through her entire body. You are surprised by the sudden onset and the intensity of the event and barely even register what is happening.

Her orgasm probably only lasted a few seconds, but the sensation completely overloaded your brain, so you only felt a fraction of the pleasure applied to your cock, although you are certain it was immense, because you can feel yourself being about one thrust away from cumming.

Had it lasted for even one second longer…

Holy fuck that was incredible, I don’t even know what happened! I just feel bliss! HOLY SHIT! I feel so… so free? Light? What is it? loved?

Emi’s head is rested against your chest, with her face looking down and her hands on your shoulders. She is breathing shallow breaths and not moving at all, which is good because you do not want to erupt into another unprotected womb.

You can tell that whatever just happened was a huge deal for the girl in your lap, so you lovingly embrace her in your arms, gently kiss her on the head and then rest your chin on it, carefully stroking her hair and body, giving her all the time she needs.

 

“i… i don’t want to leave you, ever” she softly speaks after a while.

“You don’t have to” you reassure her.

“I have to go back to Texas.. to move, at least..”

“I can come with you” you say like it’s no big deal.

“REALLY?” she perks up and looks at you with glowing anime eyes.

“Yeah..” you chuckle, “why, why wouldn’t I? Gives me the chance to get to know you a bit more and make you happy”

She’s gleaming.

“Plus, I bet there are some really embarrassing photos hidden somewhere in that room, maybe under the Kirby pile??” you lighten the mood.

“Nooo! You can’t touch that!” she jokingly slaps your chest.

“Aha! So there is a secret album! I’m totally touching that!”

“Pff… touch my clit, that’s a better use for your fingers!”

Caught a bit off guard by her sudden change of topic you shake your head, but quickly oblige her request. To your delight your cock has calmed down a lot, even if it was constantly enveloped by her tight walls. If you had cum prematurely twice in a row it would have been really embarrassing.

I was joking about her having to train with my cock, but I think I have to train with her pussy… what is it about her that just makes me cum so quickly?

“Lay back” she says and pushes you down into the mattress. “Let me work, just focus on me” and with that she begins to ride you once more, but with a twist: she does not rise her hips in sync, instead she lifts the left side first and then lowers it upon rising the right side, like a wave travelling across the ocean. As requested by the One True Queen, you don’t move your hips and just focus on pleasuring her clit, and to great success as confirmed by her moans and noises. It is helpful that you’ve done this so many times. This experience allows you to free up brain capacity and mentally prepare for her next inevitable orgasm, so that this time you don’t have to be afraid of instantly impregnating her.

You are so good at it in fact that you decide to amp up her joy and move one hand to her backside to pleasure her anus. With one finger entering her she releases a shrieking moan to the ceiling. Since she does not protest, you move it in deeper. You feel her body shiver when your attention is suddenly torn away from the beautiful vampire riding you.

*ring* *ring* *ring*

You are being called.

“Don’t answer that” Emi moans with a shallow breath. “Don’t leave my body!”

Spotting the name on the display, you reluctantly disobey her demand. “It’s my lawyer Emi, this is important, don’t worry, just keep riding me”

Emi is not happy about your decision but also too busy being fucked to really care. You leave one hand on her clit and speed up your movements, hoping she will enjoy it enough to forgive you.

“Hello?” you answer, holding the microphone as far away as you can from the moaning woman in your lap.

A female voice responds: “Good morning, Sir! The date for the trial has finally been set. I have already informed Miss Parker, you are being summoned as a witness to testify in court against the assassin who shot her on the day of the convention. This- I’m sorry, are you busy at the moment? I can hear some panting in the background…?”

“No No, I’m… I’m just at the gym right now, please, carry on!” 

You gesture to Emiru to be a little quieter, and she furrows her eyebrows. She is trying to look angry, but completely nude with her tits bouncing like that you can’t help but find it cute.

“Oh okay!” your lawyer retorts. “Anyways, the date is set for the---”

You can’t hear the rest of it as your phone is ripped from your hands.

“SORRY! HE CAN’T TALK RIGHT NOW, HE’S GETTING HIS DICK WET! PLEASE CALL AGAIN LATER WHEN MY FACE IS COVERED, LIKE REALLY DRENCHED IN CUM AND IT’S ALL DRIPPING DOWN MY HOT BODY! MAYBE THEN HE CAN TALK IF I DON’T SUCK HIM OFF AGAIN!” Emi screams into the phone while shooting you a teasingly dominant glance aided by a sly smirk. You don’t know if she hung up before throwing your phone off the bed, you make a hopeless attempt to catch it but only hear it hit the ground.

“Emi!”

“What? You promised to fuck me, not call some other bitch!”

“Okay first of all---”

“Shhhh!” she puts a finger on your mouth like you did to her before.

“Time for cum!” she seductively whispers and this time you can feel her pussy tense up.

Curious to properly feel her climax this time you brace yourself, hoping not to cum inside her.

The pressure first starts at the bottom of your cock and focuses itself on one side. You had no idea her pussy could get tighter, yet somehow it does, however only on this specific point. Soon, the pressure releases again and moves forward as well as upwards. If you link all these spots together you could swear a sex fueled tornado was forming around your dick, and not just one, more like three. They travel upwards and around one after the other before abruptly slamming back down to your base like an oil pump pumping for its life, only to repeat it all again within a few seconds. No wonder that almost made me cum instantaneously…  

Happy that you lasted through her euphoria, if only barely, you draw her in for a kiss. She also dealt with her orgasm much better this time and kept riding you throughout, not stopping now.

 

----------------------

“Hey! What are you doing?” Sydney taps Lily on the shoulder. The peeking girl lets out a surprised shriek before slamming her mouth shut with her hands.

“Oh.. um… Sydney,.. I-I was just.. Um… he is cheating on you!” Lily says fully flustered.

“I don’t think that’s possible.” Sydney confidently says and takes a step past Lily to look through the cracked door. The sight makes her grin.

“what?” Lily sheepishly asks, unsure of what was happening. After walking in on you and seeing how far – what she thought was Sydney’s – head move up, she just couldn’t resist to take another look. After all, such movements were only possible with an especially large cock.

“He can’t cheat on me, no matter who he is with.” Syd explains to the confused girl. “It’s like you and Michael” she continues. “You guys are allowed to hook up with other people, aren’t you?”

“Yeah..” Lily stammers, “as long as there are no feelings involved.. and I… nevermind” she shyly turns her head to the floor.

The ebony streamer sympathetically tilts her head to the side and lays a hand on her friend’s shoulder. “We have a similar arrangement, but we do fall in love. Poki, Me, Rae, Aria and Leslie are all his girlfriends, and there are and will be others. We choose to stay faithful to him, but he can do whatever he wants, hell, we encourage it! The more hot girls the better!” she giggles.

Lily looks at her still processing this new information. So… I could fuck him?

“He loves us and we love him. It’s a great relationship. If you want to keep watching you can, I’m sure he doesn’t mind an audience, and I don’t either. I have to talk to him though, so I’m gonna hop in there. Cya later!” and with that cheery attitude Sydney opens the door and half closes it behind her.

“What?!” Lily swallows a scream.

“Hey!” Sydney happily greets you while walking toward you and the naked girl riding you with a smile.

----------------------

“Oh, hey!” you respond, slightly surprised by this development. You are used to Poki just waltzing in whenever you are pounding Sydney in here, but she herself has never done it before. Maybe because usually she is the one being fucked.

“Oh my god can’t I just fuck your boyfriend in peace? So many interruptions!” Emi groans. After you feel an initial shock as a result of her rudeness her facial expression gives away the joking manner of her statement to the both of you. Emi puts both her hands right on your nipples, leans forward arching her back and shows off her ass bouncing on your cock to your girlfriend. She does her best so that the way you are sliding in and out of her tight little wet pussy is on full display for Sydney, all with a huge smile and making teasing eye contact with her.

“Well she sure got comfortable quickly!” Sydney grins and gives Emi a light slap on the ass.

“Yeah.. I’m surprised myself. She was so bossy when first walking in.” You twist one of her nipples, making her moan and Sydney giggle.

Catching herself, but still showing a white smile, Sydney gets to the topic of her intrusion: “Did you get the call from our lawyer already?”

“Yeah, but someone…” you judgingly begin “threw my phone away before I could hear the date…” you continue while shooting Emi a finger wagging glance. All she does is innocently shrug her shoulders while straightening her back and making high jumps on your dick.

Sydney just laughs and shakes her head. Then she pecks Emi on the lips before leaning in for a kiss with you. Afterwards, she whispers in your ear: “Don’t react, but Lily is watching you two. I think she might want a piece of that meat”

“What? Lily? But isn’t she with--?” you begin way too loud before Sydney stops you. Luckily, Emi’s moans are so vocal they likely covered your surprise.

“They have an arrangement, as long as you don’t fall for her, her pussy is free real estate” Sydney memes, making you laugh.

Looking into Sydney’s beautiful brown eyes really turns you on, so you grab Emiru’s hips and begin to quickly thrust into her from below. Emi wants to protest at the sudden change of pace but is quickly shut up by her own sexual moans.

“I think I’m gonna cum” you say as you dance with Sydney’s tongue. In between kisses you continue: “Do you” “want” “a piece” “of” “it?”

“Of course baby” “I always want to taste your seed” she smilingly accepts your generous offer.

“Hey!” Emi inserts herself into the conversation. “No fair! This is my reward!” She tries to reassert control but you throw her on top of your body and hold her down, increasing the pace further. Her face is only an inch away from yours and before you kiss her you assertively say: “It’s like I told you: You gotta learn to share.”

“Fine…” she begrudgingly says once your lips separate. You can tell she isn’t really mad, just being a little bratty. Sydney giggles at her performance.

“Now, who wants a shower?”

“Mee!” both girls enthusiastically shout in unison, making you feel ecstatic.

Emi jumps off your cock and the two girls get on their knees hungrily looking up. Sydney signals something to you with her head and mouths: ‘Give Lily a good show’

Understanding her plan, you position yourself sideways to the door, so Lily – if she was still watching – would have a first-row seat on her two housemates getting a pearl necklace.

After a few strokes the girls have done together with their fingers interlaced you erupt in a moment of pure bliss. Shot after shot bursts from your shaft, painting the two beauties in a white gleam of cum. They are truly fully covered, like the icing on a cake across their entire skin, some of it drips down their bodies – like Emi had wished.

Out of breath, you gasp: “So, does this mean I can call back my lawyer?” you joke to Emi.

“Shut up!” she giggles and slaps your thigh. Cum is flowing across her perky tits and dripping down from her erect nipples.

You glance over to the cracked open door, but see nothing.

Hm. If she’s interested she’ll come around. At least I don’t have to worry about her relationship, that’s good. I have my hands full enough with Jodi…

 

You all take a few minutes to calm down and catch your breaths. You offer a shower to the girls, however, they both share a look – and in unison refuse. What they do next instantly makes your dick hard again: They rub your cum into their skin, spreading it all over until it is no longer visible. But you know - it is still there.

“Skin care – check!” Sydney jokes, and all three of you share a laugh.

“Well. What do you guys wanna do the rest of the day?” you ask them, happy with whatever. The day truly could not have begun any better, two beautiful girls with your cum all over them? You should show that off to the world!

“I don’t know.. my mind is still foggy from all that dick…” Emi jokes and makes a swindling motion with her head.

“How about a few rounds of Super Smash Bros?” you grin.

“Super Smash Bros? You can smash me, Bro!” Emi quickly retorts, making you crack up once more.

“Again?” you chuckle.

“Hey! If you’re smashing anyone, it should be me!” Sydney protests.

“Okay okay calm down ladies calm down, you can both have some more dick later – but maybe let’s just do something else for a bit”

“Let’s get coffee!” Sydney gets a spark in her eye that you know all too well. Turning to Emiru she says: “I know this great place, they offer this amazing special recipe, you’ll love it!”

“Sydney…” you accuse her, knowing exactly where this is going.

She shoots you a loving look, and you smile, knowing you will do whatever she wants.

 

===================

 

The next morning you wake up nude with an equally clothed pale streamer sleeping on your right arm and a tanned one on your left. Their bodies are half on top of yours with one leg each over your own. Sydney’s hand has a loose grip on your morning wood while Emi’s fingers are slightly brushing your balls in her sleep. You spent an awesome day together with the two of them, after introducing her to the coffee that has somehow become a tradition in your harem, you went to a theme park where you had a really romantic scene on top of the ferries wheel. Later you went on to watch a movie – ending the day with a walk in the park and some ice cream. The rest of the evening you spent with activities that you will not be sharing with your grandchildren, and you indulged in those until the three of you passed out on the bed.

After such an eventful day and sweaty night a shower is more than needed, especially considering how much cum you dumped on the both of them the night before. After cuddling a little more you wake up the girls with gentle kisses and convince them to join you. The shower isn’t made for three people, but your cock only occasionally slips into one of the many willing holes available – a complete accident, of course.

All three of you are hungry and move to the kitchen – where you spot a familiar sight: Jodi.

 

She is wearing a white cotton shirt upon which a colorful unicorn is depicted. It is pulled up and a knot is made above her belly button, exposing much of her flat stomach and back. She is leaning over the kitchen counter looking at her hands. They are forming a ball on the table, with her fingers interlaced as if she was praying. She does not raise her head to look at any of you, although you can see her eyes nervously flicker around. Walking behind the beautiful girl you can see the reason for her nervousness. Her blue hotpants are pulled down and are clinging around her knees, her position is clearly not an accident. Once you are behind her, she slightly crouches and bends further over the table. Rising to her toes she subtly sticks out her ass to you. Neither Emi or Sydney say anything, and you three all look at each other, not quite sure what to do.

You rub your chin and then nod to Sydney, motioning her to talk to Jodi. She’s her best friend, and you hope that she might know something you don’t about her relationship or get through to her some other way.

Regardless of that, she is clearly inviting you to do something – and something you will do, or rather someone.

“Emi?” you release a shallow whisper.

“Yeah?”

“Have you ever been fucked in the ass?”

Her eyes glow big with excitement.

“Yes! Only once though, and with a dick barely half as big as yours.. I loved it!”

“Well, then we’re gonna need some lube. Luckily, we have a source right here!” you place two fingers on Jodi’s dripping pussy, and after a few moments, push them in. Sydney hasn’t gotten a word out of her, but your touch forces her to release a relieved and hopeful gasp. Emi grows an evil grin on her face, realizing your plan.

You motion her closer and tell her to remove her panties. Currently, both Sydney and her are dressed in one of your shirts which fit you well but are long for them. Neither of them is wearing socks or pants, and now Emi isn’t even wearing underwear. She threw them away so eagerly, you don’t even know where they landed.

Hopefully we don’t forget those because if Toast or someone finds them it will be a problem

While you finger Jodi and Emi side by side and occasionally spread their juices up and into Emiru’s asshole, Sydney still tries to break through to her friend, but is largely ignored. Jodi is contorting her face in pleasure, trying to stay as stoic as possible although she was clearly hoping for this scenario – probably without the two other girls.

“Syd, can you give me your panties please?”

With a curious “oh?” she does as you ask, and hands you her slightly damp pink panties. You smile. This girl is always hot for me, huh? I guess they all are..

I am such a lucky fuck..

Seriously I should explore the possibility that I died and went to heaven.. hah

Her underwear has a knitted flower pattern on it, giving it kind of a rough feel.

“Well Jodi.. If you aren’t going to speak, might as well take this” you place Sydney’s panties on Jodi’s lips and apply light pressure. Once she opens her mouth, you shove them inside and place a gentle kiss on her cheek, making the girl blush.

“hope you enjoy the taste” you quietly tease her.

“Not the first time she’s had it” Sydney giggles and you shoot her a glance that you can’t even describe yourself. Respect? Do you find it hot? Are you curious? Anyway, you go back to fingering the other two.

Jodi’s moans are now muffled but Emi seems dead set on making up for this change by getting progressively louder and louder.

“Emi, this room isn’t soundproof, anyone could just walk in” you reprimand her.

“n-o-T my f-fault i-f you’RE t-tHis gooooood”

You let out a one exhale laugh, like you would when scrolling alone through Instagram and seeing a mildly funny reel of a dog catching an orange with its head. Actually, that was hilarious. And cute!

“Well, if you can’t shut up, then scream into Jodi’s ass, it’s right there!” and so you place a hand on Emiru’s shoulder, guiding her down, face first into Jodi’s crack. You are really mushing her face into Jodi’s soft ass, so you can’t see whether Emi is sticking her tongue into her new friend or not, but judging by the bent over streamers movements and sounds – she definitely is, and doing an impeccable job at it!

Four years no cock.. I wonder if she spent her time with girls?

The questions will have to wait for now. Emi is bent over at an almost ninety-degree angle hidden behind Jodi, and you line up your swollen head with her well lubed entrance. Right before you use your thumb to push it into her ass, Sydney walks up to you, wraps her arms around yours, and with loving eyes, drops a load of spit on top of it.

“Thanks” you smile back at her, give her a kiss, and apply the pressure. As you enter Emiru’s ass for the first time, Sydney rests her head on your shoulder, watching the event while giving you balls a soothing massage. Emi’s insides feel like they are - as a Durex commercial would say – ribbed for your pleasure.

The kitchen isn’t soundproof, so putting something in both girls that are being actively pleasured was a good call. Furthermore, it is an open kitchen that you can clearly see into from the living room. If anyone else is feeling a bit peckish right now, all you can hope is that they have the same reaction to an ongoing orgy as Rae had that time when you invited her, Leslie, Aria, Poki and Sydney over to your place and she was an hour late due to a stream.

*hhmmmmpfpf* is the only noise either of the girls releases, although Jodi’s ass is doing a significantly better job at silencing the sexual sounds than Sydney’s panties are. Emi has both hands on her meaty ass, really squishing her cheeks against her own, burying her face in the soft flesh.

You have bottomed out inside of your newest lover’s ass, and are slowing sliding in and out, not wanting to break her.

“Babe, I know you don’t want to hurt her… but we are in a really public area with a bunch of people living in this house. You should just go ahead and fuck her properly”

You know Sydney isn’t wrong. You would warn Emi, but with her ears covered by Jodi’s body there is no use, so you slap her ass once as an indication, and begin to truly fuck her.

*HMHMHMHHMÜPPF*

Due to your thrusts Jodi is also being shoved back and forth. She is trying to stabilize herself on the counter but due to Emi’s advances her arms lack the strength to do so. Out of your peripheral vision you can see a smile form on Sydney’s face. It always gives you a warm feeling seeing how genuinely happy she is when you fuck other girls with her. I never straight up asked her, but I guess it would make sense that she – all of them – are bisexual?

Yeah I mean if she and Jodi fooled around before? When was this? College? Recently? How come she’s never told me before?

I guess we all have our secrets…

As you send shockwaves through Emiru’s ass once more you suddenly have to cough, you turn away from Sydney to release the sequence of strong coughs into your right elbow.

“Babe, are you ok?” she asks concerned.

“Yeah yeah just dry air”

 

Your length disappearing into Emiru’s pale ass is honestly a very alluring sight for both you and Sydney, and you look at it so mesmerized that you completely miss the soft steps of someone getting closer and closer, until you can feel their presence to your side.

 

You gasp in shock. You want to shout out their name but your voice fails you. Sydney also felt the initial shock but seems much calmer about being caught than you, even smirking at the new girl. Neither Jodi nor Emi seem to have noticed her.

Lily is wearing white socks, her shaven legs are bare until about halfway up her thigh they get covered by a black leathery skirt. Her torso is dressed in a dark pink sweater displaying two corgis, one orange and one black, both with white bellies.

In her hands she holds a blue cup filled with coffee. You have no idea how you didn’t hear the machine rattle - and wrapped around her right hand are Emi’s panties. With a smile Lily looks at the four of you through her round glasses, blowing on her hot beverage. Because of the shock you completely forgot to stop fucking Emiru, you didn’t even slow your pace, so you are giving Lily a perfect preview of your sexual prowess, and if Sydney had to guess, she is impressed with you.

Just now you are realizing… wait a moment, that’s my cup! I had that yesterday, I accidentally dipped Jodi’s juices in that! I-I didn’t clean it.. did she?

Considering that situations like this are becoming the norm for you, your composure in them still leaves a lot to be desired. You are still just looking at Lily with wide eyes while laying pipe in a completely different girl’s ass right in front of her, with your practically naked girlfriend leaning over your shoulder and if that wasn’t enough, there is another half-naked girl bent over the kitchen counter being eaten out by the first girl.

Oh great and she’s cumming, that makes it better

Jodi is shaking and releasing several muffled sounds, you wish you could reach forth and put your hand over her mouth, but she is too far away. Hopefully Lily is the only one awake at this hour, streamers do tend to get up quite late.

You can feel Emi near hear orgasm too, so you decide to ignore Lily and focus on pleasuring her. Before you can avert your eyes though, Lily takes another sip from your cup and lifts her skirt for you, showing off her perfectly shaven pussy, smiling at you whilst doing so.

Your chin drops. You have no words, and you don’t get to collect your thoughts as she only offers up the sight for a few seconds before turning around and walking away. To your delight, she repeats the same with her ass as she leaves into the living room, all the way until she turns and walks up the stairs.

“Pretty sure you can fuck her sometime” Sydney smirks and at the same time Emi’s ass becomes too tight to endure. As much as you want to feel her orgasm you can’t just cum inside her now, so you pull out and immediately discharge a huge load across her entire body. You release three powerful spurts followed by a few smaller ones. The latter one’s drip down on Emi’s ass, some of them pouring into her gaping asshole. Sydney doesn’t try to hide her hunger and quickly gets on her knees to lap up every drop she can get, generously spending time on Emi’s wet pussy and ass. The first three spurts were so long that they traveled across Emiru’s whole body, covering her back in white lines, going into her hair and two of the ropes went as far as to hit Jodi’s ass and back.

What a sight to see

 

----------------

Did he

Did he just cum on me?

Oh my god I love cum… I FUCKING LOVE CUM!

Is it – it’s still on me! Please don’t wipe it off! I want it to stay! Drink it! Leave it! Please!

Oh my god I wanna be covered in his cum! Drain his balls until there is nothing left… oh how I wish him to be mine

----------------

 

You lightly slap Jodi’s ass and with a deep voice you whisper in her ear: “Once you’re mine, you can have this kind of treatment, and more – every. day.”

 

Emi can’t stand so you pick her up. Her legs naturally wrap themselves around your waist and her arms fall around your neck. She instinctively begins to cover your neck in kisses, which feels amazing. Taking Sydney by the hand you lead the cum hungry girl back to her room – another shower is necessary, and you intend to show her some love in there while Emi recovers. There is still some cum sticking to the corner of her mouth, but you decide not to tell her for now. That face is worth a thousand pictures, and you will take at least one of them. Maybe five…… hundred.

In regard to Jodi, she is left bent over the kitchen table, with her best friend’s pink panties stuffed in her mouth, and the man of her dream’s cum dripping down her legs.

 

----------------

She takes a deep breath through her nose.

I’m gonna break up with him. He doesn’t love me. Fuck what the internet has to say. I deserve to be happy.

I deserve to be happy.

I deserve to be… with you

----------------

1