Chapter 59: Kindergarten Life
3 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Eventually, Alexander got into his coping groove. He was able to balance script and filming practicalities, so it was only a matter of time to be able to balance his tumultuous school life.

His childish classmates eventually got used to his famous status but everything was still the normal he hoped it would be.

The boys would either look towards him with friendship, envy, or jealousy. They are the ones who want him to be bros with them or want to be him.

As for the reason, it can be assumed that it is because he was in a movie but it was different in this scenario... it was because of how the girls interacted with the famous Alexander.

Young Alex was trying to stay true to his path as a loner with an I-don't-care attitude toward others. His efforts in staying in his own world clearly worked on calming the excitable innocents, however, he underestimated the phrase of tall, dark, and handsome.

He also made a mistake in not taking into account the unnaturalness of his supposedly natural charm!

In the world of little cuties, he was cool, awesome, and ultra-cute! Coupled with the praise that their parents had towards the young Alex, the little girls were forming their idols and prince charmings by making a kindergarten heartthrob!

This was an age where boys hate on girls and vice versa due to the sole reason of them being boys and girls being girls.

For some reason and in the eyes of the boys, the hateful girls were too kind and sharing with Alexander!

The girls would huddle around in their girl circles and giggle away whenever they looked toward Alexander!

At first, the boys thought they were making fun of the quiet guy. Eventually, they felt their fluffiness and sweet intentions that they want to experience the same giggling looks.

Whenever there would be group tasks, the girls would always flock toward the single Alexander!

The naive boys thought that they want to gang up on him and beat him up but the sweet looks and words they were giving him made them rethink their thoughts. They want to be ganged up on as well.

At kindergarten recess, snacks would always want to be shared with the skinny Alexander!

This time, they had no doubts and wanted to have the same snack pile as Alexander without second thinking. After all, it was the much-coveted snack. Snacks and food were varying in types but it universally makes the kindergarten world go round.

In these situations, the boys question why they aren't treated the same way and they unknowingly want to be treated the same.

The boy dislike of girls era became obsolete in this kindergarten and they somehow jumped into the era where boys want the affection of girls.

These were completely abnormal situations in the adult world but it was somewhat reasonable in the world of children.

There would always be people who are indifferent to things in some way but when everyone else is doing it, then they can't help themselves but be swayed along.

There were only a few who were fangirling about Alexander. With someone doing it first, it was only a matter of time before the crowd follows suit.

It is the same situation with the envying boys, one envied first and the next few can't help but tag along.

Only Alexander and their teacher were the unaffected samples in this batch of trend flockers and they could only sigh in hopelessness.

The helpless teacher was unaffected by the kindergarten and male version of femme fatale but she can empathize with her students undergoing a teen-like frenzy under that appealing aura.

She has never considered the corporeal charm but attributed the phenomena around the star kindergartener as something close to what people call being starstruck.

There was no protocol or guideline on how to deal with such situations, so she could only keep her hands off since it wasn't harming anyone.

In fact, she found the situation much better than any other kindergarten class she had handled.

There were practically no girl fights, boy and girl fights, or most childish fights in general.

The girls were just amicably competing for Alexander's attention. The teacher could only assume that it was because of their mother's guidance that good girls are always the winner.

Only the boys were in a worrying situation, they were trying hard to have what Alexander is having and it might not take long for their rampantness and frustrations to boil up.

The teacher knew that they had no chance of winning against their competition who was beating them without actually doing anything.

The kindergarten heartthrob was just silently doodling in his papers and it had already sent the innocent girls excited. What else could the bumbling boys do to reverse such insurmountable odds?

The teacher herself was able to see the artistic skills that Alexander has and proposing a drawing competition would just be a crushing blow for the forlorn boys!

Meanwhile, young Alexander himself was secretly enjoying the vanity that came from the girls fawning over him and explicitly hating on the pile of snacks that he had to eat.

The school he was at was particularly rich specific, so the snacks were healthy and beneficial to the growing body. Unfortunately, such good and free gifts can't be continuously received!

He had to be gentlemanly with turning down the sharing girls or else, he would have a bloated stomach by the end of this learning year.

His recess was still more than enough to be considered as more than the sum of his three-meal diet. If it keeps up, then his worries would not be unfounded.

His mundane school life became interesting but the majority of his time was still spent on progressing his art skills and secretly interspersing his doodles with future storyboardable scenes.

The Inuyashiki filming had wrapped up without his presence and the company was on the right track.

Even though the seasons had turned and school was back to being packed with paying teens, Kid Psychic's momentum may also have slowed but its earnings were still continuously rising.

This is just going to be plain horrendous, silly, and more disgusting than my main trashy work.

You've been warned!

0