Chapter 69: Terrifying Weapon
6 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

All the while in this filming session, young Alexander had to take time out of his class and have the advocated studio teacher for child actors.

Summer was still far away and the strict teachers on set were the supreme power when it comes to the matters of children, even more so than the parents and the director.

The filming had to follow child-friendly protocols and every possible bend of that protocol would prove problematic to anyone.

"Thankfully, I've already prepared for this contingency and tweaked the production with this in mind to keep the overall balance." This was the only thing that Alexander could say after experiencing the truth about child stars and their treatment.

It was a tedious job to learn the ABCs on set and act on set. Every film crew knew the industry rules about child actors and can't help but feel sorry for the young superstar... at first!

Alexander was not only the little cutie on set but he was also a superstar, so the crew can't help themselves but feel curious about his school life. Thus, they unabashedly watched on their breaks.

Only to feel their expectations of child stars overturned again.

Even the studio teacher could not help but feel surprised when the young and famous Alexander Creed was answering her questions at great speeds and keeping up with her topics.

It was only the ABCs, 123s, drawing, and coloring activities of kindergarteners but his output was darn impressive.

When he drew and colored an entire page of James Smith and a soiree of spirits, they can't help but feel ashamed of their stick drawings and imperfect circles.

As for ABCs and 123s, they were blown away when Alexander brought the recently-popular Twin Towers into his storytelling activity. He read out loud that poetic masterpiece with ease and smooth articulation that they need not doubt of his kindergarten basics.

Alexander effectively shut and toned down the studio teacher's presence and filming became extremely unconstricted for the production team.

Of course, his little exhibition did not go unnoticed by the spies on set. Although the major studios did not need such information, the newspaper publications were willing to fork out some money.

Alexander Creed was extremely popular with his role as the Kid Psychic but his private information was extremely limited.

He was a mysterious but famous kid, so the little bits and pieces that came from the spies on set were enough for the paparazzi and gossip mongrels to feast on!

Alexander Creed: The Little Genius!

Alexander Creed: New Movie in Production!

Alexander Creed: The Ultimate Crush of the Little Cutie Nation!

Kid Psychic: Mysterious no More!

These topics and one-liners were enough to hook some of the celebrity and gossip readers. The sales were still the same but the gossip and word of mouth have noticeably increased if one would pay attention.

Even the dads at the breakfast tables can't help but realize that their morning papers were in the hands of their little girls and boys!

Starring in a movie that made 650 million dollars does come with its celebrity perks after all. Becoming the source of envy and being idolized by fans of the movie is inevitable.

The little children did not have the capability of envy yet, so only the adults and teens were on the envy train against the Kid Psychic star.

The protective dads set out to protect their Hollywood-hypnotized daughters.

The male teens had to trash-talk the young star in front of their mesmerized crushes because they were too caught up in trying to pinch his cute face.

The husbands had to curse the boy due to the fact that their partners wanted a boy like him. The request wasn't a bad thing but making it happen would be impossible.

Of course, this event only happened to those who care for movies and celebrities, so it wasn't the general consensus.

It was only too late that Alexander got to know about this little section of the gossip news.

"When and how did these people and espionagers even get the time to take a picture of my recital and my Kid Psychic drawings?!"

What was widely circulated in the little gossip articles is a candid photo of himself holding Tolkien's Twin Tower book and the other is his animated Mob and the spirit antagonists of the film.

"What are you worried about? At least you look quite good, meaning that the spy in this filming crew has the necessary skills to make it!" Old Sullivan said while patting his grandson's now-neatly cut hair. The little boy's perplexed face was soothing for his old heart.

Mark echoed not far from them. "Yep! I've read those little publications and it is almost nothing but praise of you. I'm quite jealous that the company and I have some haters as you might say."

"If the trend goes like so, then I might have to face some backlash of my own." Old Sullivan murmured while imagining the scrutiny he would get as an old man stepping into stardom.

"It is a good thing that my grandson and the special effects would carry my subpar acting skills. I may be wisened but those critic's sharp tongues that hold nothing would probably give me heart complications!"

The adults were contemplating the big difference in treatment and can't help but envy their little junior.

"Yeah... yeah... Grandpa! Why don't we just go back to filming and try and prove your future doubters wrong?!"

Filming ensued after their little gossip while young Alex was left to contemplate on the ever-present, massive, and passive weapon against the negativity of people.

It is an exaggeration to say that no one is smearing the little Creed but the influencing demeanor that he conveys through the projected screens is enough to convince someone of what he wants to convey.

His charm was a great weapon in acting but has terrifying implications for everything else.

Although the little devil moniker is just a joke in the family, it could be a fearsome interpretation to the outside world if the charm-clad boy were to use it in the direction of a devil.

This is just going to be plain horrendous, silly, and more disgusting than my main trashy work.

You've been warned!

0