Chapter 1
354 11 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Floating in the inky blackness of the void, I patiently waited to see if anything would change. Hey there, I'm Guy Smith, yeah it's a generic ass name, but it's mine and I'm not planning to change it. I was killed when the cancer eating my body became to much for my body, my mind, and the doctors to handle.

I'm not disappointed, nor am I angry I never got to live my life. I was nearly 50 when I died, and while I regret not being able to finish that manga I had bought from Japan, I was satisfied with my life. I was born in the early 2000's, grew up with all the popular anime and manga, got a job as an editor for a mangaka in Japan, worked until I was diagnosed with cancer, and died, I was happy.

"I'm glad you were satisfied, but you weren't meant to be born in this world."

Huh? Who said that?

"Oh! Silly me, I need to introduce myself."

Suddenly, The black void around me disappeared, replaced by your common interview room, the one you either get hired in, or rejected in. Sitting at the desk was an older man wearing a suit, his perfectly groomed beard and grey hair giving off an air of authority. As he directed me to the seat before him, I thought about what was happening.

"You are getting reincarnated, My apology for letting you be born in the wrong world. Since you lived your life rather slowly, never really sinning just living life, you get one wish for this next life, and one curse given by me, if you were more virtuous you'd get two wishes."

Wish? I can wish for something, but what should I wish for? I've got it! I wish to be reincarnated as Thor from ROR!"

"Ok! Wish granted, now for the curse, these aren't anything bad, just minor inconveniences, like bad luck or power sealing. Your curse is that you will be reborn as a woman, so better get used to it quick cause the world you're going to be reborn in has a bit of a pervert problem."

Wait Curse!? I don't remember hearing that! Also Pervert problem! WAI-!

"They always react like that."

*Ω*

-T what do you mean reborn as a woman!"

Suddenly I was transported to a forest, a large hammer next to me as I wore a more feminine version of ROR Thor's pre battle outfit. My hair was long enough to reach my knees and blood red, with my body feeling much thinner than even when I was alive as Guy Smith. Looking down, two twin mountains sprouted from my chest, and my hips and ass shook like a firm jelly.

"Wha!?"

I placed my hands in that area, and I fell to my knees... I was truly a woman, I didn't even care that I had gotten my wish, this curse was the worst. Fury filled my mind as I grabbed Mjolnir and began to destroy everything I saw. Trees fell, rock turned to sand, even angry animals were reduced to atoms in my rampage.

Surrounded in a circle of destruction the size of a small town, My fury at the God, or Rob or whatever reincarnated me here finally began to die. The fucker gave me this curse and didn't even give me time to ask why.

"I'll find a way to get back at them, even if it kills me..."

I picked Mjolnir back up and placed it on my back before making my way towards the city I could see in the distance. It started as a walk, before I increased my speed to a jog, and finally I ended with sprinting full speed in the direction of the city. My speed was incredible, nearly too fast, but I was able to control myself like it was natural.

Once I reached the edge of the city, I instantly recognized what universe I was reborn in as a familiar looking kid and an angel fought in front of me. I was reborn...

"In fucking Highschool DxD..."

9