Chapter 11 – A changed Status!
385 7 28
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

{Emilios's Room, Mage Academy of Efthimia, Kingdom of Solovok}

...

[Name: Emilios Charis]

[Level: 1(20/50)]

[Mana Pool: 577]

[Mana Regeneration: 0.23/s]

[Experience Pool: 0] {[+] [-]}

[Class: Basic Earth Mage{Common}]

[Magical Affinities: Tier-3 Earth{Uncommon}] {0/10,000[+] [-]}

[Physical Stats:]

[Strength: 6 {F}] {0/100 [+] [-]}

[Speed: 5 {F}] {0/100 [+] [-]}

[Dexterity: 8 {F+}] {0/100 [+] [-]}

[Vitality: 10 {F+}] {0/100 [+] [-]}

[Mental:]

[Reflexes: 7 {F+}] {0/100 [+] [-]}

[Processing Power: 39 {D}] {0/1,000 [+] [-]}

[Memory: 23 {E+}] {0/500 [+] [-]}

[Vision: 6{F}] {0/100 [+] [-]}

[Skills:]

[Earth Manipulation{Common} Lv-1 (23/50)] {[+] [-]}

[Mana control{Uncommon} Lv-2 (21/100)] {[+] [-]}

[Meditation{Common} Lv-1 (23/50)] {[+] [-]}

[Spells:]

[-]

[Lust Points: 21]

[Lust Shop]

...

I stared at the changes. I stood there taking in the pink buttons and the numbers that didn't have any information, but the more I looked at them, the more I realized that this might not be a bad idea. I was fully aware that the pink part of my status screen was unique to me. Why I was transmigrated or not was still unclear to me, but in order to do so, the protocols in charge of fusing Emilios's body up with my conscience left behind the extra part of the system.

It was a fun sidequest type thing to gain abilities and Lust points, gain more sexual skills, and enjoy life, or something like that. But with this new change, every perspective is different. I looked at the buttons and the new pink numbers before I pressed my finger against the [+] button next to the Experience Pool.

As soon as I pressed it, the number changed. My Experience Pool went from 0 -> 1, and the number of Lust Points I had went from 21 -> 20.

'Lust Induction. This part of the Lust system was meant to change Lust Points to something more viable, like experience points or straight-up stat upgrades. At least, that's what I'm assuming is happening. If this is what it is, then the chance this system represents is borderline insane. I could increase my stats, and even affinities.' I stared at the number of zeroes next to my Tier-3 Earth Affinity.

"It might not be so easy, but with time, I could get to Tier 4, even Tier 5," I mumbled. While my earlier outlook toward this Lust part of the new system was mild curiosity, considering I now had superpowers and a stat system to do incredible things and learn magic, I wasn't wrong to consider that.

Now, it is like a lifeline to get out of mediocrity. The difference in status between Tier-3 and Tier-4 is huge. From the looks of things, there might be a Tier of affinity higher than Tier-5; either way, they are not public knowledge since Tier-3 is just classified by the status window as Uncommon.

*Knock Knock*

As my thoughts raced at the now infinite possibilities in front of me, a couple of knocks on my door forced me to put that aside. I looked down at my towel, making sure it was fixed right before I walked up to the door and opened it.

What I didn't expect was to find her standing in front of my door again, especially when she ran away quite quickly some moments ago. Her eyes roamed around my naked chest, and a familiar-looking blush graced her facial features. It was obviously not what she expected, so I decided to bail her out.

"What's up?" I asked.

"Uhh, I forgot my clothes..." She finished lamely. Her eyes were still stuck scanning my physique.

'Did the aura thing start to work already?' I thought. If so, then spending some time jacking that thing up isn't too bad. However, I'm probably going to save all of my LP for more effective things like upgrading my affinity.

"Right, about that..." I rubbed the back of my head, 'How am I supposed to tell her that I kind of used her panties to jack off?'

She likely noticed my indecision and came to her own conclusion. By the way, her eyes widened, and it seemed she had reached the correct one.

"Y-you didn't..." she stuttered as she took a step back, her wide eyes displaying her shock.

"Hey, it's not my fault you gave me a boner by rubbing your perky tits against me..." I defended myself. "I'm an 18-year-old guy; we get horny pretty quickly; what were you expecting?"

The casual admittance seemed to have caught her off guard as she simply stared at me, her mouth opening and closing in disbelief.

"You can take them back after they come back from the laundry. Speaking of that, how does the laundry service work?" I asked.

She stared at me in muted disbelief. After a moment of silence, she finally replied, "There should be a cleaning runic scheme attached to the washbasin. The scheme reproduces the effects of the Cleaning spell."

"Huh, well, that is certainly easy. You can take them back tomorrow?" I offered, and she immediately shook her head.

"I'm not wearing them ever again..." She said loudly. Her voice echoed slightly in the hallway, and she looked around a little skittishly. After a moment, she whispered back furiously, "...On the other hand, I'll take them tomorrow. I don't want you defiling them any further."

I stared at her glare and shrugged, "Suit yourself. Now I'm going to get dressed if you are finished enjoying the view..." A smirk appeared on my face, and her face went beet red again. I closed the door and walked over to my wardrobe.

'She's fun to mess around with...'

...


{Outside Emilios's Room, Mage Academy of Efthimia, Kingdom of Solovok}

{Korina's POV}

I bit my lip to stop myself from shouting at the now-closed door. Even if he caught me staring a couple of times, he didn't need to air it out loud for anyone to hear. I looked around, and thankfully, for once today, things went my way; no one was around. I walked back to my room.

'There is still some time before the classes start. I could try to see if I can get access to my Mana Pool,' I thought as I walked back. Father had been adamant about not teaching me any practical stuff. He believed in the academy's teaching standard and didn't want to color my expectation of magic by teaching me things at an accelerated pace.

The walk back was swift, and as I opened the door and looked at the familiar room, I felt a sense of relief. My thoughts went back to the disaster with Emilios and the talk with Leonidas last night. Father had warned me about being careful with getting involved with Noble's business, but both he and I knew that it wouldn't be possible.

After all, he was a Tier-2 affinity Earth Mage. He hadn't attracted the attention of Nobles during his time in the academy. While I am in the same grade as him, girls naturally get more attention than boys, especially the pretty ones.

Taking the deal was easy. All I had to do was become friends and provide some occasional info if something serious happened, and I would enjoy the protection of the Noble House of Lavrentios for the duration of my academy days. It was an easy deal, and I agreed to it, but earlier today, he asked me to change my target from Orfeas, a Tier-4 affinity Earth prospect, to Emilios.

At first, I was both disappointed and relieved by this. On the one hand, I didn't get to get close to someone who most likely would reach greater heights than Emilios in his lifetime, but at the same time, I was relieved because the Tier difference between me and Emilios was a lot closer. I didn't have to walk on eggshells around him, and he was a lot better to look at than the larger boy.

Now, I still have mixed feelings. On one hand, Emilios was as disgusting as the boys I had known growing up were. 'Seriously, he couldn't hold himself on using my panties for 10 minutes.' I thought as I threw myself on my bed, burying my face in my pillow as the image of me lying naked on top of his very muscled chest appeared once again.

'On the other hand, he is very sexy to look at.' The thought popped up in my head, and I couldn't help but admit it was true. His looks, hidden behind a robe and shirt, were good, but they were nothing compared to what he looked like without clothes.

The muscles told me the story about him having to work hard before he got lucky as he gained a good affinity and a magical class. He was someone from humble beginnings, someone totally different from the frail boys whom I had known growing up; they had been pampered their whole lives simply for being sons of mages.

'Don't think about him like that. I'm practically spying on him. Getting close to him is just a disaster waiting to happen.' I thought, repeating that statement in my mind a couple of times as I tried to purge the image of him standing in the doorway with just a towel wrapped around his waist appeared in my mind.

"No, you are better than this. You are here to become a Mage, so focus," I declared out loud before I walked over to the table and picked up the luminous crystal I had received from today's class.

I sat down on my bed and closed my eyes. The cold crystal helped me focus, and I used my level 3 meditation skill to feel for any traces of mana within me.

...


AN—This will be a shorter chapter. I don't want more than two different POVs in a single chapter, so this will have to do. Next, we'll move on to a lecture on History, which would include more world-building before we focus on magic, a party, and maybe smut with Korina.

28