Another Superpower?
7 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

They noticed that a single paragraph shows a coordinate of a place. So they searched the coordinates and it pinned a small village called Claton. They went to the village and started to search for the superpower vessels marked in the diary. While they were searching, someone noticed the diary in his hands and started a fight with Mark. While they were fighting for no reason Blake noticed a circular magnet peeking out of the strange person's right pocket.

Blake reached his pocket and took out the magnet and threw it to Mark. Suddenly a brighting strike of lightning came out of Mark's body and he travelled so fast that the stranger could not even see him. The stranger checks his pocket and realizes that Mark has the magnet, it is a vessel which could tavel 90% the speed of light. Then Mark made thestranger fall in no time. Then mark questions him that why he had picked up a fight on him.

He points out to the book and they both were confused. He asks what is the connection between you and the book. He replied,"It is a book that my ancestors made out of magic, so that only our family could use the book. And it is filled with all the details of five suerpowers that had been lost in a big incident. I had lost it in a car accident when i went on a search into the woods". Suddenly the stranger turned invisible and started to attack with lightning strikes.

Mark ran around the place so fast the he could not attack him. Mark always had a feeling of the place where the stranger was, even he is invisible. Mark attacked him with a fierce flame of fire then the stranger became visible to everyone. Then he fainted and he woke up sitting in a chair with his hands ties to a rope. Mark was sitting before him.

1