Den 32
42 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Den of Loneliness, January 19, 2006.

"Okay Henry, Dean and I have already drawn all the protection symbols we found on the internet, books and old papers."

Sammy replied, having finished drawing protection symbols, they spent the whole day painting the house with invisible paint and placing various protection objects around it.

"That's right Samy, there's anti-witch protection, spirits, demons, ancient gods, stinger and angels, I just don't know why that last one? Angels don't exist, even if they did, why protect yourself from babies in diapers and bows?"

Stretching his spine with a slight pop, Dean asked, scoffing at the idea of babies with wings.

"That's Cupid Dean, they do exist, believe me."

Rolling his eyes at Dean's question, Henry replied with conviction, he spent his free time protecting his new fortress.

Over the last few days, he'd bought several protective items from hunters' and collectors' stores, the only thing left to do was to establish a barrier, something he'd thought about doing later.

He also tried to find the site of the magic item auction, something that happened in the eighth season, but even with his best efforts he couldn't find any trace of it.

"Maybe they hide this place with magic, I don't think many people know about it..."

"Oh Henry, come here, why did you name our house after Superman's fortress? Wouldn't that be plagiarism?"

"Dean, first of all, I put it in homage to Superman, the names aren't even the same, mine is called the lair, so it wouldn't be plagiarism!"

"You know what, I don't care if it's plagiarism, all I know is that this house is full of delicious food and this wonderful bed...I feel at home."

.....

"Henrique, are you sure this is the place? It just looks like a religious cult..."

On the small marble table, three men were looking at a laptop projecting photos of a religious tent, their gazes fixed on the image on the screen.

"Yes, Sam, this information was passed on by a trusted friend, he said there was something supernatural about this place..."

Henrique said, pointing to the religious tent in the image, he had no friend and no information had been passed on to him, he was just trying to get the rest of the plot back on track.

"So what are we waiting for? Let's beat up some believers, I'm tired of this place."

"Dean, first of all, you've said it a thousand times and you're not going to beat up any religious people, at least not until you confirm that it's a real case."

Rolling his eyes, Dean looked at his do-gooder brother who hated violence and loved flowers.

"Oh Samy, leave the action to the men and the flowers to the girls, if our friend here has spoken it's because it's a real case! I trust him completely."

Rolling his eyes, Dean looked at his do-gooder brother who hated violence and loved flowers.

"Oh Samy, leave the action to the men and the flowers to the girls, if our friend here has spoken it's because it's a real case! I trust him completely."

"But Henry, are you really all right? Having an ultra-powerful demon after you doesn't seem like a good idea to go out right now, maybe we should stay in the dark for a while?"

Asked Sam worriedly, he looked at Henrique and saw that the latter had lowered his head somberly, with a serious look he replied, a hoarse and somber voice resonating from his mouth.

"Do you know why we fell, Sam? So that we could learn to get up..."

"Wait, isn't that a line from Batman?"

Dean replied, understanding that Henry was using other people's lines. He looked stupidly at Sam, who couldn't understand the reference.

"To overcome fear, you must become fear!"

"I am the night, I am vengeance, I am Batman!"

"I am the reason why criminals breathe a sigh of relief when the sun rises!"

Unwilling to continue the conversation, Sam left to pack after watching Henry and Dean's reference fight.

January 21, 2006 - Congregation of God

"Are you sure this is the place? I just see religious fanatics everywhere."

"I'm sure Dean, this is the right place, now let's spread out and look for clues."

"That one I know, from Scooby-Doo right?"

After separating, Henry headed towards the entrance of the tent, he spotted in the first row of chairs, a beautiful young woman with a slender body who was praying to God Silently, at the moment of contact, he recognized it as Layla.

"Hello Layla, how are you?"

Hearing someone call her name, Layla turned around to find a handsome man watching her.

He was tall and strong, his face contained a gentle smile, speeding up Layla's heartbeat, she found the man in front of her extremely attractive.

"Hello, I don't recognize you, I'm sorry."

"That must be normal, I've only spoken to you once, in a house of prayer... By the way, how's your health?"

"I'm fine, a miracle has happened in my life, I'm cured after the Lord's prayers and miracles!"

This confirmed to Henry that without Dean's event, Layla, who was next in line, had taken her place, being healed by the reaper in exchange for a life.

"Maybe that's a good side effect? Unfortunately not... Someone had to die for her to be cured, too bad Layla had no idea..."

Exchanging a few conversations with Layla, she took the initiative by talking about things of God, unfortunately for Henry, he didn't have the faith that the girl carried with her, as knew image of Chuck was a little extreme on the bad side.

He then continued his search, looking everywhere for the shepherd's wife, but couldn't find any trace of her existence.

"Maybe she's in the house? At least I don't have to rush, after all, neither Dean nor Sam are in any danger."

Henry thought, he knew that soon the woman and the shepherd would return to the tent, so he could capture the reaper's object of control, as well as teach the woman he controlled a lesson.

ARF COF GULP

Walking out of the tent, Henry met Dean who had a worried expression, breathing heavily and choking in an attempt to speak.

"Calm down, Dean, what happened?"

From Dean's panting, Henry realized that he must have been running without resting, it seems that his previous word of zero danger to the brothers, turned against him, faster than he imagined. 

"I can't find Sam, I traced his signal and all I could find was his phone..."

"He called me just before he disappeared, saying he'd found the object that controlled the reaper, it's around the pastor's wife's neck!"

"That's bad Dean... I'm going to solve this problem, give me his phone quickly!"

Picking up Sam's broken cell phone, Henry concentrated, forming an illusion, then turning it into reality, Creating a large wild rat, which squeaked happily in his hand.

"A rat? How is that going to help us?"

"Dean, the rat is the animal with the second most sensitive sense of smell in the animal kingdom, second only to the elephant..."

After saying this, he commanded the little rodent, which smelled Sam on the phone, to run with a speed that belied its size.

"How the hell does a mouse run so fast?"

"Maybe you'll have to stop eating junk food and you'll run as fast as a mouse hahaha."

Joked Henry, watching Dean who was panting heavily, running after the rodent.

A few minutes later, we arrived at a wooden shed, which looked abandoned.

Easily breaking the padlock with a slight squeeze, we entered what seemed to be an amarzem. 

The place was a little dark, but I could already see inside with my superhuman abilities.

Inside the room, Sam was tied to a wooden beam, next to him was a woman with a cross in her hands, praying deeply, giving off a strange consternation when combined with the surrounding darkness, as well as the strange smile on her face.

"Dean! Henry! Watch out, she's got an invisible monster in control!"

"What are you doing, you tramp? Why did you kidnap my brother?"

"Poor lost soul, your brother is a sinner just like all of you, sinners should die..."

The woman replied, raising her face slowly, her face was one of extreme devotion to a God who certainly didn't give a damn about her.

Feeling a warning from my sixth sense, I pushed Dean away, pulling his body out of the reach of an oncoming scythe.

"Dean, can you see it?"

"Yeah, he looks like a worker from the 80s dressed in a suit, really the face of a reaper."

"Strange, I can't see it... Apart from the fact that it only attacked you, even with me in front of it."

"???..."

..

...

...

...

..

...

..

Hello my readers, bonus chapter for your excellent help and understanding, I launched this book just four days ago and I've already achieved something I never thought I would, today I'll be sending this chapter and another in the afternoon.

Thanks again for your strength, you are the gods of my fanfic.

4