Blackmail 34
40 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Den of loneliness January 25, 2006.

"This situation again, but more comfortable haha."

"Well... There's no point in using ropes, is there?"

Nodding his head in confirmation, Henry looked at the strangely familiar situation in front of him, once again they were meeting about his powers, after the brief event of the reaper, all that was left was to sigh tiredly at this repetitive action.

"So what do you want to know?"

Henry asked, he understood the brothers' side, after all, a powerful person appears out of nowhere, wanting to help, that's not common, but he felt that the bond created with the brothers was already advancing, after all, he wasn't being judged, they were just curious.

Feeling that perhaps it was time to speak some truths, it was a price he was willing to pay, he didn't want to be on the opposite de of Lucifer and Michael's Carriers , and lose his current relationship with them.

"Henry, we've fought many fights together and we consider you a friend, but it's not normal for a 'witch' to cut through forty meters of ground with a sword..."

"As samy said, summoning monsters is OK! But the sword Excalibur and that power really don't make me believe that you're just a simple sorcerer."

"Look Henry, just be honest, we know you're not a threat, just a powerful ally, but we need an answer if you want to stay with us, otherwise we'd rather go it alone..."

Listening to Dean and Sam's words and sighs, I knew that this day would come, after all my power would only continue to increase and soon I would be granting them abilities and powers too, so I needed to clarify this now...

"I really haven't been 100% honest with you, I do have some magical abilities and others will continue to appear..."

"One of my powers is to travel to other universes, by making these journeys I get some powers or abilities during the journey, something that helps me survive in this world..."

As the words came out of my mouth, I decided to omit parts related to the system, maybe in the future I'll tell the truth or maybe not...

Telling them about the brothers' future would only cause HUGE chaos, I'm 90% sure that the archangels are watching our actions from heaven, after all they were obsessed with the apocalypse, so maybe the moment I open my mouth, I'll turn to dust.

Dean and Sam's faces began to change, from curiosity to shock and finally to anger at Henry's words, Sam still pondered the idea but Dean stood up, throwing a strong slap towards the table.

BUUMM

"You're telling me you can travel through a portal or something to another universe? And get powers like a video game?"

"Do you think we're going to believe that, Henry? If you wanted to lie, that would be fine, but to make up something crazy like that to make a fool of us?"

Dean's words really contained a lot of anger, unlike Sam who was more open-minded about possibilities, Dean was skeptical about things like God, Angels, as well as being pessimistic about good things.

"Dean, I'm being honest, I'll be doing a test with you to make you believe."

"But if you want to split up, I'm leaving now, I'm still with you because I consider us friends, but I'm not going through this again!"

"These were two objects I got in one of the universes, the blue ring increases strength by 30 points and the purple one increases speed by 20, put it on and test it."

Taking two rings from my inventory, I placed them on the table, stunning Dean and Sam with my words, surely they weren't aware of what these numbers were.

Asking the brothers to test the objects, they hesitated for just a second before putting the ring on their finger.

"I don't feel anything, are you lying again?"

"Test your strength, asshole!"

After hearing the words, Dean stood up and walked over to a large boxing bag that Henry had bought, next to which was the training ground he had built to excite himself.

Staring at the punching bag for a few seconds, Dean formed a fighting pose, firing a powerful punch towards the object, which exploded out of the holder and was thrown two meters in front of him.

"That... how is that possible? I really am so much stronger..."

Dean's face expressed a great deal of shock, but then excitement took over his body; being as strong as a superhero really turned him on.

"He probably already had strength between 40-50 points, with the help of the ring his strength should now be able to subdue a low demon or an ordinary monster without difficulty..."

"Sam, your turn! Test your speed on the treadmill."

Climbing onto the treadmill, Sam anxiously pressed the button, his brother watching expectantly as the treadmill began to accelerate slowly.

Soon the speed marker went up to 22 miles, 27 miles, 34 miles, 39 miles and finally stopped at 43 miles, Sam, who was running on the treadmill, showed great ecstasy, his legs starting to blur as his speed increased.

He had previously tested the equipment and his top speed was between 24-25.5 miles, just behind the previous world's greatest sprinter, Henry.

"Dean, look at me! I feel like I can keep up with a mot..."

Sam's voice was cut off by a huge crashing noise. Looking ahead was Sam, who had tripped over his long jade legs.

"I think that's enough for now, maybe in the future I can take you to some universes, but that's too dangerous for the current one..."

"Do you think the rings alone are enough to cover up your secrets? Of course, remember to let me know when you get something from Batman hahahah!"

January 26, 2006, Percolin abandoned shed

"Those bastards just keep coming!"

"DEAN! AFTER YOU!"

As if anticipating the danger, Dean turned with a tilt of his back, unleashing a powerful elbow at the enemy who attacked stealthily, creating a great deafening noise of impact.

The powerful blow hit the enemy square in the face, knocking all the air out of the demon's lungs, who fell back several steps clutching his stomach.

Looking sideways, Dean noticed Sam, who had the upper hand against the other demon.

Sam fired, running around the enemy with a speed faster than a normal human, unleashing powerful, merciless blows against the demon, knocking the creature to the ground with a powerful kick.

Without hesitation Dean drew his gun, taking only a second to fire a clear shot, leaving the demon immobilized by the devil's trap.

The only one left, after seeing his colleague fall, tried to run away, but the brothers united against him, viciously beating the demon who doubted his life.

Who am I?

A few seconds later, the demon fell limp to the ground, unable to believe that the humans in front of him had superior strength and speed.

But reality was cruel. Sam didn't think twice before firing a bullet with the devil's trap, pinning the demon to the ground, performing an exorcism in Latin and sending the two immobilized beings to hell.

"Come on Dean, we've got to help Henry!"

"I'm coming, Samy!"

Running urgently towards Henry, Dean and Sam shot off at top speed, guns in hand.

Arriving in the living room, Dean smashed the door shut with a heavy kick, knocking the wooden door down happily.

"Henry! We're here!"

Sam's words caught in his throat, his mind pausing for a moment, the reason for his action was the scene in front of him.

a real massacre.

His eyes widened as he stared in disbelief at the room, which contained at least ten to fifteen shoelaces on the floor.

Some were riddled with bullets, others seemed to have been dismembered by the sharp claws of a ferocious animal and some had no head or torso left.

"What happened here? Did you exorcise them all by yourself?"

"Humm Sam, it wasn't really an excorcism..."

"Half were killed by magic bullets, the other half, boomm... my white claw performed a physical exorcism... "

Mentioning the presence of the white claw, Dean looked to the corner of the room, noticing the alien feeding on a corpse in silence.

"...."

3