Army of angels of death Chapter 44
18 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"I didn't expect there to be a benchmark for attributes, I'll have to explore, maybe every statistic should have a benchmark for numbers..."

"Looking at my mana, I should be able to summon a magical being of considerable level, as well as being able to launch a probably highly destructible blow..."

"Unfortunately, my physique is limiting me... I'll definitely sort that out after this mission..."

Henry thought, raising his hand as he gathered his consciousness towards a small stone, trying to move the object with his will.

After trying to move the stone, the object began to levitate, flying rapidly towards his hand. Henry, pleased with the result, continued his experiments, testing the limits of his ability.

"It seems that nv1 only allows you to levitate objects up to fifty kilos, that's an unexpected gain...I need to level up this skill."

"As well as providing the ability to fly, but at this level I can only glide..."

With a new skill gain, Henry's deep sadness eased a little, he realized that he had to do his best in everything if he wanted to make a difference.

The next five days passed quickly with Henry training his skill, he only took breaks to eat and drink, spending twenty hours awake as he trained.

His superhuman abilities and attributes helped to reduce his human needs; sleeping, urinating and defecating were rare occurrences.

However, even though his attributes were higher than normal, after several days he began to feel a spiritual fatigue as his vision darkened for a brief moment, causing Henry to stop his crazy training.

"Even though I almost fainted, at least I managed to raise my skill to nv5, but I don't intend to use this method of training as it may leave some after-effects..."

"It seems that each level doubles the power, but it's very difficult to level up, even after five days, I've only managed to go up four levels."

.....

"But it's enough."

Henry thought to himself, looking at the huge metal structure, similar to a large defense tower, built entirely out of seawater.

The construction was Henry's way of protecting himself, since it was shown in the movie that the creatures couldn't swim. However, he knew that they weren't totally anti-swim either, as the angel of death in the movie dived into the water and managed to get back to the boat.

The tower took ten days of work to complete, completely covered in metal, lead and heavy ores, providing considerable defense and a strong base.

Surrounding the site were thousands of traps everywhere, including in the water, landmines planted all along the beach.

Near the sand there were dozens of huge hidden holes, filled with grenades and bombs, as well as hundreds of high-powered speakers, all set to emit high-pitched sound above the standard.

There were also other simple traps, but they would be useful for temporarily delaying the angels of death.

During this time, he suffered another widespread attack from the angels of death, but he took shelter on a boat in the sea near the coast, managing to fend off the creatures while taking a few lives with a sniper rifle and other weapons.

40/55 Days

"I think it's about time, the Abbot's are already safe on the ship I stole, they're probably enjoying their vacation on the boat..."

During this time, Henry moved the family onto a huge boat, launching the family safely into the sea near the coast with supplies and various daily items.

After all, they were his main mission, and Henry always paid close attention to the family's actions, reinforcing them as much as possible and avoiding any accidents.

Sighing heavily, sad memories began to fill his mind, his weakness, his loss and his imposing nature resonated in his being, even after achieving a great increase in strength today, he knew it was useless for the time being.

"Everything I'm doing is for you, for my parents and for her..."

"If I don't become a madman, how will I defeat God?"

Looking at the sun slowly disappearing over the horizon, Henry felt many feelings, it was impossible to describe the sensation he was feeling right now, seeing everything he had seen...

Looking at the remote control in his hand, he glanced at it a few times before his fingers moved, squeezing the red spot slowly but firmly.

WEEEEEEEEEEENNMNNNNN-OOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNMMMMNN

WEEEEEEEEEEEEENNMNNNNN-OOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNMMMMNN

After pressing the button, a gigantic siren sound spread throughout the place, causing Henry to get a headache, even though he was wearing special hearing protectors, he felt the sound resonating in his mind.

The event was a strange one, quickly noticed by the remaining army officers.

~~~Army base~~~

"Sir, something very strange has happened! A great siren noise is spreading!"

"Siren noise? Why is that strange?"

Asked the perplexed sergeant, he knew that his base was totally insulated against any sound, and it was impossible for such a loud siren noise to enter the base.

"Sir, the sound is present here, but I've been informed at another post that they're also hearing it!"

"How is that possible?

The sergeant was incredulous, the base was located thousands of miles away and it was totally impossible for any sound to propagate that far.

"It's time... "

Henry thought, looking at his world map, now displaying hundreds of red dots advancing towards him, illuminating and covering the view of the map.

He knew that this sound would propagate for 62137.119 miles, an enormous size never reached by any sound object.

Henry couldn't help but feel a little nervous, after all, he was facing hundreds of angels of death, fully reinforced by the system and bloodthirsty for the enormous noise.

BOOOMMMMM

BOOOMMM

BOOOMMMMMMM

"Looks like the first ones are here!"

Listening to the explosions in the distance, Henry knew that the first creatures were arriving, triggering the traps from a distance and causing countless explosions along with huge flash lights that caused high-pitched sounds that stunned the creatures.

the creatures.

The trap consisted of lines at low height, filled with light bombs, explosion grenades that stunned and killed the creatures, as well as huge deep holes filled with water and flash bombs and grenades, taking advantage of the fact that the angel of death couldn't swim.

[Congratulations on killing 3x angel of death low yellow level XP +10%]

[Congratulations on killing 1 angel of death low yellow level XP +10% ]

[Congratulations on killing...]

"System, I've temporarily turned off notifications... I'm going to go crazy later!"

Taking two grenade launchers from his inventory, Henry held one in each hand. The launcher on the left had been modified to contain flash bang grenades, but the right one contained explosive grenades, a sacred combination for this world.

"Reinforce! "

Holding his finger on the trigger, Henry fired as countless grenades reinforced with red energy flew, targeting the angels of death who had begun to gather near the beach.

ZIIZIZZIZIZIZIZIZI 

Blasting the beach with bright lights and high-pitched noises, several Angels of Death had their ear canals exposed by the flash bombs that exploded, making a noise twice as loud as normal.

RUOOOOAAAARRRRHHHHHHH

BOOOOOOOOOMMMMM

The reinforced grenades came soon after, aimed at the mountain of creatures roaring in pain from the loud noise, but the pain was short-lived when their heads were blown off in messy flesh.

The attack seemed to work, momentarily slowing down the creatures' advance, but the great slaughter didn't seem to affect the angels of death. Their numbers seemed to increase by the second, quickly doubling under Henry's stunned gaze.

"They just keep coming, damn it!"

3