Chapter 28: Two terrifying women
337 1 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Three hours later....

"Where are Yuna, Ayla, Bella and Helena?" Su Ling looked at her Son/Husband with a questioning expression.

Yen Chen took a bite of a large piece of Third Level Magical Beast meat and swallowed it quickly: "I sent the four go cultivate in the main cultivation room after they her gave me a hand earlier."

The women sitting around the dining table rolled their eyes and shook their heads with bitter smiles, they her had done everything to make him satisfied but it seemed they hadn't done enough.

"Hey! Yesterday was wonderful, it was the best night of my life. Being able to enjoy a night of passionate sex with five divine beauties like you was one of the three best things that ever happened in my life." Yen Chen saw their expressions and quickly told the truth. Su Ling, Su Rou and the other women blushed and smiled happily.

Although the five women didn't say, Yen Chen knew that they had also loved The night before. Their loud cries asking him to be harder in the middle of the act and their seductive moans still replayed in Yen Chen's mind from time to time.

"And the other two? What are they?" Su Rou asked with a mischievous smile and a curious look. Lili, Zoe, Sun Xi and Su Ling looked at him expectantly.

Yen Chen laughed and looked at the five beautiful women with a charming smile: "The first is to have you five as my wives and the second is to be able to live happily and freely..." 

Sun Xi and the other women were moved and extremely happy. They got up from their chairs and hugged him tightly, starting a big collective hug that Yen Chen immediately accepted.

"Thank you for loving us so much, hubby."

"Yes! Thank you!"

"Hmm..."

"Your tongue is very sweet today, I like it~."

"Humph! Loving us is your duty!"

Sun Xi, Lili, Zoe, Su Rou and Su Ling thanked him wholeheartedly, making Yen Chen feel very guilty for not having told them that he is not just the Yen Chen of this world but unfortunately he still can't tell them such important information because of fear.

He fears that after telling his wives about not being the Yen Chen of this world they will start to hate him and also die in their Celestial tribulations because of the enormous amount of karma involved in this matter.

"Don't be afraid, these little sisters really love you and are willing to follow you even in death, they won't hate you because of this matter..." Mei sensed his guilt and fear and gently comforted him.

Yen Chen looked at his beautiful wives and saw their loving gazes and beautiful smiles. He kissed the lips of their wives and thanked them: "Thank you very much."

The five women laughed and returned to their chairs and began chatting enthusiastically, Mei was silent for a while but she understood that his thanks also included her, making her very happy that she had been able to give her some useful advice.

"The Spiritual dish made by Elder Sister Xue is so delicious!" Lili said with her mouth full of food and her eyes shining.

Su Rou agreed with her daughter: "Yes, she's really outdid yourself this time, I think she's trying to use cooking to win someone's heart hehehehe~."

Su Ling, Lili, Zoe and Sun Xi looked at their husband with knowing smiles making him choke on his food, Yen Chen scratched his head feeling a little embarrassed and sighed bitterly.

"What?" Su Ling noticed that he looked a little sad and asked with concern.

Yen Chen smiled and handed her a letter, Su Ling frowned and took the letter and began to read in silence. A few seconds later, she looked at her husband and smiled: Sister Xue really fell in love with you the very day she met you, you are the mortal enemy of all women..."

Su Riu, Lili, Zoe and Sun Xi were perplexed, even Yen Chen himself was surprised after reading this farewell or love letter?. He hadn't expected to capture the heart of a woman as good as Tang Xue on their first meeting, this is a woman as beautiful as an Immortal fairy who is also as powerful as Su Rou! 

The letter sent by Tang Xue was a letter of farewell and thanks, she thanked him for all the gifts and said that she would be looking forward to seeing him, Su Ling and the other women at the Central Continent. Tang Xue even gave him the location of her Sect.

Yen Chen now has another space ring on the middle finger of his left hand. This space ring contains hundreds of Spiritual dishes from the second level to the fourth. They were all made by Tang Xue for her sisters Su Ling, Lili, Zoe, Su Rou and Sun Xi and for Yen Chen himself.

She even made some spiritual dishes that contain an immense amount of Spirit Qi and extremely fierce Blood Qi along with other beneficial energies for Yen Chen's strong body. It was extremely clear to Su Ling and the other women sitting at the table that Tang Xue had already fallen into Yen Chen's evil clutches.

"We must increase our Cultivation bases quickly! I can't stay away from Elder Sister Xue for long!" Lili commented with a determined expression only to be patted on the head by Su Rou.

"Humph! You don't want to be away from her food..." Su Rou mocked her daughter, making her angry. Su Ling sighed watching this scene, if she didn't know the two she would think that Lili and Su Rou were actually sisters rather than mother and daughter.

Zoe and Sun Xi laughed seeing Lili upset and embarrassed. Yen Chen held Su Ling's hand tightly and smiled: Darling, today we will fight the Luo Family to the death..."

His words made the women surprised and curious, Yen Chen looked at them all and said what happened last night leaving  Su Rou and Su Ling so furious that extremely powerful winds came out of their bodies, one of these winds made a small cut on right cheek of Yen Chen.

"How terrifying..." He muttered with his heart beating fast, he had never seen his wives so angry before.

Zoe surrounded her body with blue flames to protect herself from the sharp wind blades, Lili did the same but her flames were scarlet. Unfortunately, Yen Chen still can't interact with the natural elements of nature, so he can only use his own body to defend himself.

Only cultivators of the Golden Core Realm can use battle skills and interact with the elements of nature with which they have the most affinity. Cultivators capable of using two elements are much rarer than the central feather of a Divine Phoenix.

Small cuts appeared on Yen Chen's body but they disappeared in less than a second, leaving him amazed at his monstrous self-healing rate. Zoe and Lili were shocked to see his wounds heal in less than a second!

Sun Xi was impressed by her husband's monstrous regeneration, she didn't need to protect herself as she was strong enough to withstand the cutting winds unleashed by Su Ling and Su Rou which only calmed down some time later.

The two women looked around and saw that they had unwittingly destroyed the dining room, Su Rou's eyes yet  were still red from anger. For her, Lili and Zoe are her dearest treasures, she loves her daughters immensely. Knowing that they were the target of hateful enemies made her terribly angry.

Su Ling also feels the same way about Lili and Zoe, her current desire is to wipe the entire Luo Family off the face of existence, but if she were to do that, she would only be far worse than her enemies.

9