Chapter 40: The hatred of Yen Chen
188 1 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Hehehehe~ my husband is so good!."

Su Rou laughed happily and gave Yen Chen several kisses on the lips, he of course did not deny his beautiful and beloved wife and kissed her too. Unfortunately Ji Jiao was still sleeping in her arms or he would have already grabbed this woman and forcefully thrown her onto the bed before...

"Hey! We're having a serious talk here!." Lili complained with her teeth clenched and her eyes shining with jealousy, Su Ling and the other women rolled their eyes.

Su Rou laughed softly and gave her husband one last kiss before hugging her daughter tightly, Lili snorted and hugged her with a spoiled smile, after all, after Yen Chen, her mother and Zoe are the people she loves most in this world, of course That's not to say she didn't love Su Ling, Sun Xi and the others.

Aiya, Emilly and Rose felt a little awkward, they already know that Su Rou is Yen Chen's aunt and Su Ling is his mother, but still they share a mutual loving relationship without shame or hesitation. The three of them could see that all the powerful women in this place are his women!

A young man with a cultivation base at the Ninth Stage of the Qi Gathering Realm have so many celestial fairies like their wives and lovers! If other powerful cultivators knew about this they would definitely try to kill Yen Chen...

"Why the Old family Alliance and the other powers of the Righteous and Corrupt Path hate you two so much?" Yen Chen looked at Su Ling and Su Rou and asked with curiously.

"Many young masters and leaders of their own powers tried to woo us or force us to marry them, they thought we were both powerless beauties, hahaha~ how ridiculous, we sisters killed many of them and we don't even know how many  idiots did we kill in the end..” Su Rou sneered coldly and Su Ling agreed with her sister.

"I understand, then give me a list of all the powers that tried to capture and kill you two, I will destroy them all without discrimination.." Yen Chen nodded with a cold look and an evil smile making Emilly, Aiya and Rose breathe cold air.

Su Ling and Su Rou nodded with excited smiles, the hatred they her feel towards those who hunted them for years, as If they were both treasures and non-human was too great to be left in the past, they thought of becoming stronger before thinking about taking revenge, but it looks like they her won't have to wait long, after all, the husband of both her is an absolute monster.

"Having a powerful husband is so good!." Lili laughed softly and placed a light kiss on her husband's lips, making him smile.

"I'm a very lucky man to have such good wives..." He looked at Su Ling and the other women with a look full of love and affection, leaving them embarrassed, after all, they weren't alone!

Emilly, Aiya and Rose stayed with very jealous, they didn't know how strong os Yen Chen,  but they her knew that powerful women like Su Rou, Lili and the others wouldn't become the wives of someone weak with no potential none.

Before the three women thought that Yen Chen was the weakest of the group but it seems that it was the opposite, as they talked his aura continued to rise to the point that they her were shocked by his aura pressure.

"Okay! Emilly, Aiya and Rose, you three don't need to worry, Empress Ji Hua saved my wives in the past so it's time to return the favor. We will help her protect younger sister Ji Jiao and eradicate all enemies of the Heavenly Phoenix Empire.." Yen Chen pronounced with great confidence and fiery determination, he owed Ji Jiao's mother a huge favor and would repay that favor by helping her in whatever she needed.

Su Ling and Su Rou's lives were saved by her so he is extremely grateful. Emilly, Aiya and Rose were very moved and thanked them repeatedly for the help which was what they needed most at the moment, the three women have already seen how powerful Su Ling and the other women are but they have not yet seen how powerful is Yen Chen.

"Can you tell us a little about the current situation of the Empire and who its current enemies are?" Sun Xi asked with a serious but at the same time very cute expression which made Yen Chen swallow hard. He absolutely loves his beautiful little wife's innate cuteness.

Emilly, Aiya and Rose looked at each other and agreed to his request and explained the current situation of the Imperial Family and the Celestial Phoenix Empire, leaving Yen Chen and his women surprised by the number of enemies they have.

...........................

An hour and a few minutes later...

"The Empire have many enemies.." Ayla muttered softly with a bitter smile. Yuna and the other women agreed with her.

Rose laughed bitterly: The vast majority of them are after the Divine Eyes of Life and Death of little Ji while the remaining ones want to destroy the Heavenly Phoenix Empire with the help of those old bastards hateful..."

“The more enemies the better, I have some use for the blood essence from them.” Yen Chen spoke with an excited smile. He just discovered that in addition to the Chaos Divine Claw, he also unlocked another bloodline skill that was extremely powerful and useful for his cultivation.

[The Dragon Devours the World]

Type: Bloodline Divine Skill

Description: Allows its owner to suck the blood essence and Spiritual Qi of their dead enemies to strengthen their body and increase the cultivation base, the better the quality of the blood essence and Spiritual Qi, the greater the benefits.

Restrictions:

1- It can only be used on beings with a cultivation base three Realms above the user.

2- It cannot be used on living beings or on beings that have died more than a thousand years ago.

3- ......

4- ......

5- ......

————————————

Yen Chen was super happy to unlock this divine ability in the Qi Gathering Realm. Lately, his cultivation speed has been extremely slow, only when he practices dual cultivation with Su Ling and the others does his cultivation base increase very fast.

Of course he could continue practicing dual cultivation with his women but they also have life and they also need to cultivate or train some battle techniques. Yen Chen was super satisfied with this divine ability! Now he can use his enemies' blood essence and Spiritual Qi to increase his strength.

"This smile... Master must be thinking about doing something very evil.." Ayla muttered in a low voice seeing the evil smile on Yen Chen's face. Yuna and the other women agreed with her and looked at him with smiles.

Emilly, Aiya and Rose were shocked by the trust that Su Ling and the other women have in Yen Chen and looked at him in a new light, women as powerful as them would not place all their trust in a weak man.

"My love, which of the forces that are plotting against the Heavenly Phoenix Empire and the Imperial Family are our enemies?" Yen Chen looked at his beloved first wife and asked with a smile.

Su Ling didn't think much and answered directly: Nirvana Palace, Ancient Familys Alliance, Boundless Evil Sect, The Mountain of Fire, Nine Swords Sect, Ten Thousand Beasts Sect, and Divine Soul Palace.."

Sun Xi and the others were totally shocked, basically more than ninety percent of the forces that are attacking the Heavenly Phoenix Empire are mortal enemies of Su Ling and Su Rou or rather, they are mortal enemies of Yen Chen.

"Good! Let's kill until the sky changes color! .." Yen Chen laughed but all the women could feel his immense anger, how could he not be full of hatred? These bastards used numbers to make their wives hide like rats in the sewer!

The women nodded with cold expressions and eyes filled with killing intent! Su Ling and Su Rou were excited just thinking about killing all their enemies.

Old Family Alliance> Ancient Familys Alliance

8