Chapter 45: The jealousy of women
263 2 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Sorry for making you wait so long.."

Yen Chen looked at the beautiful women a few meters away from him and apologized with a small smile. Su Ling smiled at him and was about to say something but a small ray of light rushed out from behind her towards Yen Chen.

"Older brother!." Ji Jiao's excited scream echoed through the area leaving all the women stunned, Emilly who was holding the little girl in her arms was shocked seeing how she easily escaped from her arms.

"Hehehehe~ my beautiful little princess is full of energy haha~." Yen Chen took Ji Jiao into his arms and kissed her cute and soft cheeks several times making her laugh loudly.

"Yes! Big brother, shall we play?.." Ji Jiao nodded and asked with puppy dog eyes softening Yen Chen's heart.

"Okay, but it's still night and you need to sleep, I promise that as soon as you wake up I will play with you.." Yen Chen immediately agreed and explained to her with a serious expression.

"I understand big brother..." Ji Jiao was a little sad but she didn't dare to throw a tantrum for fear that he would get angry and abandon her.

Her sad expression made Yen Chen's heart ache, he placed a tender kiss on her forehead and hugged her tightly: Don't be sad my beautiful little princess, your big brother only wants the best for you..."

"Hmm~." Ji Jiao hugged him tightly and buried her head in his right shoulder with her eyes closed and nodded very softly.

"I'm going to kill the bastards who left her traumatized like this..." Yen Chen muttered very softly with his teeth clenched in hatred, Ji Jiao couldn't hear him because of his low cultivation base which is currently at the Seventh Stage of Qi Gathering Realm, but Su Ling, Lili and the other women heard his words clearly.

Emilly, Aiya and Rose were shaken by feeling their intense hatred for the people who rejected or abandoned Ji Jiao and couldn't help but feel sorry for them, after all, they had just made a monstrous enemy without knowing it.

"Let's go back, I'll explain everything after we put this little princess to sleep." Yen Chen looked at the women and spoke with a smile before shooting into the sky like an arrow.

"Wings of Fire!." Two two-meter wings of scarlet Fire materialize on his back. Yen Chen is certainly an absolute monster, he didn't even need to train this Technique but he already has basic mastery of it just by reading it!

*Boom*

His Fire wings flapped in the air propelling him forward like a shooting star, Ji Jiao screamed loudly in joy with his eyes shining as he was finally flying through the skies and even more so with his older brother. Su Ling and the other were shocked seeing such a scene and followed they his as quickly as they could.

They returned to camp three minutes later and saw that everything looked normal, Yen Chen landed on the ground with the excited Ji Jiao in his arms and used his powerful senses to map out the entire terrain for hundreds of miles around them.

A few seconds later he sighed visibly relieved for not having found anything or any hostile living being near the small camp, Yen Chen talked a little more with his women including Yuna, Ayla, Bella and Helena and went to put Ji Jiao to sleep with the help by Emily and Rose.

Yen Chen told some stories of Terra to the little girl who fell soundly asleep after half an hour of good stories and three kisses on the cheeks and forehead leaving the two beautiful Ladies jealous, Ji Jiao had never behaved so well with them at bedtime.

"My ladies, you don't need to be jealous." He laughed, finding the two women incredibly funny.

"Tsk! It's not fair! She always complains and throws tantrums when we try to put her to sleep but with you she's super obedient, how do you do that?" Rose clicked her tongue with an annoyed expression and asked. Emily looked at Yen Chen with a curious expression, she also really wants to know the answer.

"Just give the little sister a lot of love and affection and she will become a little angel, she deserves to be loved and very spoiled and that's what I've been doing but of course everything has to have a limit..." Yen Chen explained with a soft smile leaving the two beautiful women perplexed.

"What? We don't do that too?" Emily questioned with a frown on her pretty face. Rose's expression also turned ugly.

They and Aiya give all their love to Ji Jiao and spoil her a lot but she still throws tantrums and is disobedient every now and then but with Yen Chen she is so obedient that she seems to be a beautiful little angel.

Yen Chen saw the expressions of the two women and just shrugged: Maybe I'm special hahahaha~."

His joke made the two women grit their teeth in anger, Rose snorted and pinched his waist tightly, leaving Yen Chen a little surprised by her action. Emilly looked at her sister in shock and hurriedly stopped her, they barely knew him, so doing something like that was very rude.

"I'm sorry..." Rose apologized quickly.

Yen Chen laughed lightly and said indifferently: Whatever, I don't care. I hate formal words spoken by those old farts and bootlickers..."

Rose and Emilly laughed at his rude words and blushed slightly feeling his gaze on them, Emilly coughed and smiled: Thank you, you made little Ji a happy child again, we will always remember this favor..."

Rose agreed with a beautiful smile and Yen Chen laughed: Then how about you two marry me? I promise to be a good husband~."

"You're quite greedy eh~ you have so many celestial fairies but you still want more?" Rose asked with a beautiful mischievous smile and shining eyes, her furry tails danced in the open air leaving Yen Chen fascinated by her beauty.

He swallowed hard and replied: I am a selfish and very lustful man, I have set my eyes on the three of you and I will not stop until I have you in my bed and in my life..."

His words made Emily and Rose very embarrassed, no man had ever said that to them. The two women's hearts began to beat faster and their faces turned red with embarrassment, they pinched the Pervert's waist together and ran away from there as quickly as possible.

Yen Chen laughed loudly and followed the two women, soon he arrived at a large tent where all the women including Aiya, Emilly, Rose, Yuna, Ayla, Bella and Helena were waiting for him while chatting.

"You've arrived, sit here and explain to us what happened there..." Su Ling took his hand and led him to the main chair at the wooden table in the middle of the tent and made him sit on it with a smile that no was a smile.

The women sat in their respective places and looked at him expectantly and curiously, they his wanted to know what had happened during his advancement to the Golden Core Realm to leave that place in that state.

Yen Chen felt that he was not being watched by a group of celestial fairies but rather by a group of beautiful tigresses watching their prey, this made him sweat a little. He swallowed hard and began to explain everything that happened during his advance, leaving Su Ling and the other women shocked and shaken.

Many of the women couldn't hold back their tears the moment they learned he was just a single step away from death but was awakened by everyone who loved him and by a mysterious specialist.

Yen Chen didn't say the real identity of Mei's father, after all, the karma must be immense. Mortals like them shouldn't know this yet, he himself hasn't died yet because he is being protected by the Heavenly Chaos Dragon bloodline.

11