Chapter 50: One month
226 3 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

One month and ten days passed very quickly. All the Cultivators of the Temporary Alliance of the three great forces searched tirelessly for the location of Yen Chen and his wives in the outer part of the Great Forest of Death but they were never able to find them.

Yen Chen and his family switched locations and went even deeper into the inner part of the Forest of Death so it was normal that they were not able to find them in the outer part of the Forest of Death.

While everyone spent over a month searching for them, Yen Chen and his group of heavenly beauties lived quite carefree. He practiced dual cultivation with his wives at night and during the day he played with the spoiled princess, in the afternoon he cultivated by absorbing the Blood Qi and the Spiritual Qi from the Corpses of Magical Beasts into his Dimensional Space.

Of course, from time to time Yen Chen would go out to hunt Sixth and Seventh level Magical Beasts, thanks to this his cultivation base increased explosively in a single month, going from the First Stage of the Golden Core Realm to the Fifth Stage of same Realm! This explosive rate of advancement made even Mei applaud.

His combat power increased immensely along with his cultivation base. The women's cultivation base also increased greatly in the last month, Su Ling and Su Rou advanced to the Celestial Realm smoothly without any danger to their lives.

The two women's Heavenly Tribulation was gentle and gentle, leaving Yen Chen shocked but also very happy. Of course, after advancing to the Celestial Realm, Su Ling and Su Rou had some Sparring with Yen Chen but even the two women of them together were not able to beat he.

Of course the two women did not use more than seventy percent of their strength or they would be able to defeat him with just a few moves, throwing cold water on the arrogant Yen Chen who was even more shocked the moment he received the confirmation by Mei.

Sun Xi advanced to the Sky Realm and after having multiple sessions of Dual Cultivation with her husband, her cultivation base increased to the Fourth Stage of the Sky Realm. Lili and Zoe advanced to the Soul Condensation Realm and are currently in the Sixth Stage.

Yuna, Bella, Ayla and Helena had breakthroughs in their Cultivation bases and became several times more powerful than before. Currently none of the women with the exception of Lili and Zoe are Cultivators below the Sky Realm. Emilly, Aiya and Rose thickened their faces and accepted the Cultivation resources that Su Ling gave them which helped them increase their Cultivation bases by one or two internships in a single month!

The three women were shocked and happy but soon became discouraged after seeing the explosive growth in the Cultivation bases and the power of Su Ling and the other women around, currently they are the weakest in the camp and this made them very sad as they They knew that the cause of Su Ling and the others' explosive growth in strength is Yen Chen or rather his Yang Essence.

Of course, he was not the only reason for Lili and the other women's explosive increase in power, they also purchased Cultivation Techniques and various Battle Skills of the highest level of the Mortal Rank from the System Store. Ji Jiao also made some advancements in her Qi Gathering Realm cultivation base but the little girl hated cultivating so Yen Chen did not force her to cultivate, leaving her very happy.

Of course, Yen Chen used a good part of his time to flirt with Emilly, Aiya and Rose, as well as improving his relationships with Yuna, Ayla, Bella and Helena, leaving the four Maids very happy to be able to spend some time with their man. Yen Chen also spent most of his time talking to Mei.

Lately Yen Chen has been working very hard to make this beautiful Fairy Goddess fall in love with him which was not far from happening given his recent intentions, this fact made Yen Chen incredibly proud of his divine abilities in capturing women.

There was also the Golden Lightning Falcon who, after consuming the huge piece of flesh and the Blood Essence of the Four-Horned Black Dragon, managed to advance to the Seventh level and awakened his ancestral lineage, thus becoming a Heavenly Golden Lightning Falcon.

Her power is extremely frightening and even Su Ling and Su Rou together are not able to defeat her, leaving Yen Chen satisfied and happy to have spared her life, he decided to give a name to the Heavenly Golden Lightning Falcon and called her Feng Lei.

Feng Lei moved her nest to a few kilometers from the camp, making Ji Jiao super happy because Feng Lei always takes her for a walk through the Heavens almost every day, she also allows Su Ling and the other women to see her three eggs that already are  very close to hatching.

Currently in a tent at the camp.

Yen Chen and Su Rou can be seen sharing a very deep and passionate kiss on a large bed. Su Rou's beautiful face is completely red, and her ragged breath caressed Yen Chen's face.

"Husband~ I want you to use my pussy~." Su Rou asked as she wrapped her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist.

Yen Chen kissed her lips once again and smiled: You are a very naughty woman~ okay! Today I'm going to use that naughty pussy of yours!."

Su Rou smiled happily and pulled his body closer with a seductive look: What are we waiting for? Let's fuck!."

"You naughty!." Yen Chen pinned the hands of Su Rou against the bed and looked at the delicious curvaceous and voluptuous body of his beloved third wife with his eyes shining with desire.

Su Rou's large breasts rose and fell creating an extremely seductive movement that made Yen Chen swallow a mouthful of saliva, he grabbed her white dress and tore it violently revealing his beautiful wife's pristine white skin.

"Beautiful! My love, no matter how many times I see this divine work of art, I will never get tired of seeing more.." Yen Chen spoke with a husky voice and his eyes shining with pure desire and burning lust. His cock was already rock hard, ready to work digging Su Rou's honey cave.

"Fufufufu~ it's ugly to keep a lady like me waiting~." Su Rou laughed lightly and complained with a seductive smile.

Yen Chen swallowed hard as he looked at the large mounds of flesh covered by a black bra that cannot hide the shape of Su Rou's hard nipples, her beautiful black lace panties were already very wet indicating how aroused she is.

"I apologize my lady, I promise to make up for my inexperience with a spanking from my dick.." Yen Chen apologized with a solemn expression making Su Rou laugh. He looked at the two proud mounds of his beloved wife and grabbed them with both hands.

"AAhhnng~ harder~." Su Rou requested in a low voice as she felt her husband's big and powerful hands squeezing her breasts.

Yen Chen did as she asked and squeezed them tighter and removed her bra with his mouth revealing her hard pink nipples, he licked his lips and started sucking them. Su Rou moaned loudly with her eyes closed and pressed her husband's head against her breasts.

Her wet pussy trembled with anticipation for her first penetration.

7