Chapter 239
1.2k 1 48
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

This whole chapter is R-18.

 

Chapter 239: 

 

After a hard fought battle, I was laying back on my bed in my own room. Two very beautiful girls were cuddled up on each side of me. Rias was snuggled up on my right, while Sona was on my left. Both of my arms were snaked around Rias and Sona as they leaned into me. We were all aware of what was going to happen tonight.

 

“That battle was crazy.” Rias said. “I can't believe how powerful you are, Layla! You actually called down a giant meteor!”

 

“It was very impressive.” Sona added. “Especially when you crushed the infamous Juggernaut Drive at the end. I don't think even my sister could do that.”

 

“Thank you, girls.” I practically purred at their praise. My lust for fighting had been sated for a while, and now I wanted to sate my regular lust. My hands started to explore their bodies. 

 

Rias’s breasts were massive and just as soft as I imagined them to be. My hand sunk directly into her pillowy chest over her clothing.

 

Sona's breasts were obviously smaller, but they made up for it in perkiness! There was nothing wrong with being able to easily grab an entire breast with one hand. 

 

“Mmmm. That feels nice, Layla.” Rias sighed in pleasure as I fondled her chest over her clothes. 

 

Sona didn’t say anything, but she didn't need to. I could tell she was enjoying my hand on her chest. Sona's face was flushed and her breathing picked up. I leaned over and placed a tender kiss on Sona's soft cheek.

 

“You're so beautiful, Sona.” I said to her before turning my head and kissing Rias as well. “You're so gorgeous, Rias.” 

 

“I know I am.” Rias said shamelessly. 

 

“Y–you're incredibly beautiful too, L–Layla.” Sona complimented me. She was a bit nervous.

 

“Mmmm. You know it just sank in for me.” Rias admitted as I continued rubbing her chest. “We really are in a different world. There's no one here to order me around or tell me what to do. Grayfia isn't going to pop up if my virginity seal starts to go off.” Rias said as I continued to grope her chest. My hand slipped under her shirt. She wasn’t wearing a bra. Her bare breasts were just as pillowy soft as I imagined. 

 

“A virginity seal?” I asked Rias.

 

She let out a cute moan when I pinched her nipple. “Hnnn! Y–yes. There's a seal on my body that alerts my family whenever my purity is endangered! I've never even been able to hold a dildo without it going off.” Rias told me. 

 

On my other side Sona was starting to pant cutely. “I–I have the same thing.” She mewled once I started to grope her naked chest as well. She was wearing a bra, but it was easy enough for my hands to unhook it. I'd had plenty of practice. 

 

“Wow. Both of your families are crazy. You're both Devils, not Saints.” I told them. 

 

Sona let out her first cute and loud moan when I started rubbing her nipples sensually. She seemed to be closest to an orgasm. I turned over and focused solely on her for a moment. Rias didn't seem to mind. 

 

“Tell me about it…” Rias said as she sat up to watch me work on Sona. She reached down and pulled her shirt over her head. Her large bountiful breasts bounced freely. She winked at me cutely. I'd get back to those beauties in a moment!

 

Sona looked up at me with flushed cheeks as I leaned over her. I slowly leaned my face down and placed my lips directly against her own. Our kiss started out as chaste but was very tender. That didn't last as I pried her mouth open with my tongue. She squeaked into the kiss adorably when my tongue started to explore her mouth and dominate her own tongue. Sona was clearly an amateur when it came to kissing but that had its own charms.

 

“Watching you two make out is so hot!” Rias said from the side.

 

My hands crept back underneath Sona’s top as we continued to make out. My fingers were focused on her hardening nipples and areola as I tried to make her orgasm with only her breasts. It was a very fun challenge and Sona was proving to be very sensitive.

 

My tongue continued to flick back and forth against her own as I gently pinched her nipples. A moment later, I felt Sona’s body seize up under me! I smiled into our kiss as she moaned into my mouth. She was cumming!

 

“Mmmmmmmmm~”

 

“Wow, Sona! That was so hot~” Rias commented. She was slowly groping her own large breasts as she watched us.

 

I finally broke the kiss with a very flushed post orgasmic Sona. “That felt nice…” Sona said as she tried to catch her breath. 

 

I slowly started to strip out of my own black dress. I made a show of it for both of them. Neither of their eyes left my form. I was down to only a pair of lacy black panties. 

 

Rias actually gulped at the sight of me. “Feel free to touch wherever you like~” I told her.

 

“Wow.” She scooted forwards and placed her hand on my bare breasts. Rias's soft hands started to fondle my chest. She wasn’t an expert, but it still felt very nice. I could feel my sensitive body heating up. Rias looked a bit hesitant before she leaned her head down and took one of my nipples into her mouth. 

 

“Oh, yes~” I purred. 

 

She started sucking on my nipple while her tongue danced around the areola. 

 

Sona sat up quickly and joined Rias. Her face dove into my other breast and her beautiful mouth latched on. I let out a moan now that I had two gorgeous Devils pleasuring my breasts. I quickly felt a tingling pleasure form in my chest that traveled down to my core! “Ahhhhn. I'm cumming, girls!” I gasped and closed my eyes as my body shook in pleasure. 

 

I came down from my high a moment later. Sona and Rias were both smiling at me.

 

“Did that feel good?” Rias asked cockily. 

 

“It felt very good, thank you.” I reached down to my soaking wet panties and started pulling them down my leg. “Why don't you two get rid of all these clothes you're wearing? I can return the favor.”

 

I handed my wet panties to Sona who gazed at them in her hand as if they were divine treasure. 

 

Sona and Rias started undressing as well. The sight before me was glorious. Rias Gremory and Sona Sitri were very different, but both of their bodies were perfect. Both of them had been ready for this night and were shaved bare between their legs. Sona's pale thighs were soaking wet with her arousal. Rias's weren't quite as wet because she hadn't gotten off yet.

 

“...”

 

“Well, isn't this beautiful?” A voice called out from nearby. “The love of my immortal life with two other gorgeous girls is a glorious sight.”

 

I let out a squeak and quickly spun around! “Hela!? Hi…? What are you doing here?” I didn't sense her coming in! I was too focused on my lust.

 

Hela raised an eyebrow at me and chuckled. Her black armor completely vanished and she suddenly stood completely naked at the foot of the bed. “Am I not welcome in the bed of my future wife? I heard about you defeating an Alternate Mad Titan and wanted to come celebrate with you.” She said before glancing at Rias and Sona. She grinned at both of them and licked her lips. “It seems you're already celebrating. These two concubines you've chosen are quite beautiful~” Hela said as she crawled onto the bed.

 

Sona looked stunned that a naked Hela had just hopped on the bed with us. I think her lesbian brain had just temporarily froze from all the thoughts racing through her head.

 

“C–concubine?” Rias asked indignantly. “I'm nobody's concubine. I'm obviously the head wife!” She declared while pouting at Hela, who simply snickered at her.

 

Hela reached over towards Rias and placed a hand on her cheek. She smiled sinfully at my redheaded girlfriend. “Oh no, my dear. The only official wife of Layla will be me. You don’t have to be upset though. By the end of tonight, you'll be begging to be our concubine.” Hela told her. “Both of you will.” She told Sona as well.

 

Rias looked like she was going to argue, but she froze when Hela leaned forward and passionately kissed her. Hela’s hands snaked around Rias’s back and pulled her closer until both of their large breasts pressed together. 

 

Fuck, that is one hot kiss! I felt my lower lips grow even wetter at the sight. My plump thighs slowly rubbed together. 

 

Hela broke the hot kiss with Rias a moment later. Rias's cheeks were flushed and she looked glassy eyed. Hela smirked at the beautiful redhead “There, that look suits you much better.” She kissed Rias’s cheek before she turned towards me.

 

“Hi, Layla.” She said lovingly to me. She leaned forward and kissed me next. Our kiss was much more tender and loving. Hela's hands wrapped behind me and only fondled my bare ass for a moment. 

 

We broke the kiss and I smiled at her lovingly. “Hi, Hela.” I turned back to Rias and Sona who were gaping at us. “Girls, this is Hela, my future wife. Hela, these are Rias Gremory and Sona Sitri.”

 

“Beautiful names for two beautiful maidens. I am Hela, the Goddess of Death and Queen of Asgard.” Hela said to them.

 

“Hello…” Sona squeaked out. “You don't have a problem with Layla seeing other women?” She asked while fidgeting in place slightly.

 

Hela smirked at Sona. She leaned over and passionately kissed Sona next! Her hands roamed all over the younger girl's body before Hela pulled back. “Does that answer your question?” Hela chuckled. “Had Layla not gone out and found such a beautiful Harem, then I would have done so myself.” She said shamelessly. 

 

““Oh…”” Rias and Sona said at the same time.

 

“I didn't expect an Asgardian Goddess of Death to be so perverted.” Rias laughed.

 

Hela shrugged. Her ample bosom bounced on her chest as she did so. “Sanity is overrated. I was trapped on a dead world for 1000 years. Once I was free, I met Layla and realized that I shouldn't waste my time anymore and live the life I want.”

 

“Damn straight!” I added at her words. 

 

“1000 years!? That must have been awful.” Rias said sympathetically. I could tell that she was looking at Hela in a new light suddenly. I could also tell that Hela was laying on the pity card to make these two girls feel bad for her. 

 

“I'm sorry that happened to you.” Sona added as well in concern. 

 

Hela nodded with a very sad look I was suspecting was fake. “I wouldn’t wish it on my worst enemy. I'm still mentally recovering from it, but I've been getting better…” Hela told them with a final sigh.

 

“Is there anything we can do to make you feel better?” Rias fell into her trap and asked Hela.

 

I knew I was right when Hela suddenly grinned at Rias’s question. The Goddess turned to me and gave me a quick wink. “As a matter of fact, there is something you could do for me…” Hela told Rias.

 

 

Sona was sitting naked in my lap as we watched.

 

Rias was pushed down on her back as Hela leaned over her. 

 

The Goddess of Death grinned in excitement. “You truly did find two of the most beautiful maidens I've ever seen, my love.” Hela said to me.

 

“I know right.” I told her as I tenderly placed kisses on the back of Sona’s neck. My hands were wrapped around her body. One was slowly massaging her naked breasts while the other was gently massaging Sona’s petals. Her pussy lips were silky soft and incredibly wet. I held her close as we both watched Hela and Rias.

 

Hela gently pried Rias’s supple thighs apart as she scooted her hips between them. “Your body is sinfully perfect. It's like you were designed solely for sex.” Hela commented.

 

“She is a Devil. They pretty much were. Lucifer's army of beautiful fuck dolls.” I explained. Sona let out a cute moan as my finger brushed over her clit.

 

“Hey! That's mean. But also sort of true…” Rias pouted cutely while glancing over towards me.

 

“How intriguing.” Hela chuckled. She pushed Rias’s legs completely apart so that her folds were completely exposed. Rias’s pussy and thighs were completely soaked with her own arousal. Hela ran her finger over Rias’s aching folds before bringing it to her lips. She stuck her tongue out and sensually licked Rias’s love juice off her digit. Hela moaned. “Mmmm. Even your taste is absolutely delicious. It's different from Layla's, but still quite enjoyable.”

 

Rias whined at the loss of Hela's fingers over her folds. Her legs were growing very wet with Hela hovering over her. Rias bit her lip cutely. “Are you going to fuck me?”

 

Hela smiled at her. “Indeed, I am.” The Goddess replied. 

 

Rias squirmed in anticipation.

 

Hela turned her head to me as a magical appendage jutted forth from between her legs. Rias and Sona both gasped at the sight of it. “How about we have a fun little game with our two new concubines, my love?” She asked me as she reached down and slowly stroked her magical cock. She moved it closer towards Rias’s folds.

 

“What kind of game?” I asked her. My eyes were shamelessly staring between Hela's legs as well, not that she minded.

 

Hela smirked. “The royal bloodline needs to continue, and we have two incredibly beautiful and supple women in your bed with us. Let's see if we can't get them both pregnant tonight?” Hela suggested while licking her lips. 

 

My mind momentarily blanked out at her words…

 

“P–Pregnant!” Sona sputtered in my lap.

 

“Wait! I don't know if I'm ready to be a mother yet! Also, we Devil’s have really low fertility.” Rias said while squirming beneath Hela. I could tell the thought excited her though. Her eyes were completely focused on the appendage between Hela's legs.

 

Rias's words seemed to excite Hela even more. She grinned lewdly. “Is that so? Well then, I guess we'll just have to finish inside you both many times tonight to make sure we succeed!”

 

I felt myself grow wetter at the thought of Rias and Sona both leaking cum and possibly carrying my child…

 

I wanted to immediately bend Sona over right now, but I decided to wait until Hela and Rias were done with the first round at least.

 

Hela grabbed hold of her large appendage and pressed it directly against Rias’s folds. Sona and I watched from the side as Hela pushed the tip inside. Rias let out a soft moan and her legs shook on both sides of Hela.

 

“Oh, my.” Hela sighed in pleasure. “You are sinfully soft inside. Your pussy feels nicer than the finest Asgardian silks.” She closed her eyes to savor the sensation of Rias’s pussy as she pushed in deeper. Another few inches and Hela paused with a grin.

 

To my surprise, a glowing tattoo appeared below Rias’s belly button and started flashing bright red.

 

“And what is that?” Hela asked with a small laugh as she looked at the glowing tattoo. 

 

“My virginity seal… It's trying to send a magical message to my family.” Rias said as she reached down and placed her hand over her own stomach. She could actually feel Hela’s large cock inside her underneath her toned stomach muscles…

 

I doubted her family would receive the signal all the way in another Universe…

 

Hela chuckled. “How quaint.” She then placed her hands tenderly on Rias's waist. “Are you ready, my dear.”

 

Rias glanced over towards Sona and I nervously, before her eyes moved back to Hela’s face that was smiling down at her. “I'm ready…”

 

Hela grinned and thrust forward powerfully! The seal on Rias’s stomach broke and winked out of existence as Hela’s cock deflowered the Heiress of the Gremory Clan. 

 

Rias’s mouth opened wide and she gasped loudly. “Fuuuuuck! It's so big!”

 

Hela moaned lewdly as she bottomed out deep inside Rias. She turned to me with a flushed smile. “She feels amazing, my love. You're going to love her!” Hela slowly withdrew her hips before pushing forward again. She let out another pleasant moan after her second thrust. 

 

“So big!” Rias gasped again. Rias’s large breasts began to bounce back and forth as Hela picked up the pace. The redhead gasped everytime Hela completed a thrust and filled her to the brim.

 

“So this is sex?” Sona muttered in my arms. Her eyes were laser focused on the form of Rias getting fucked.

 

I placed more kisses on the back of Sona’s neck and whispered in her ear. “Yes, I'll be taking your virginity next in just a moment.” My hand between her thighs grew even wetter as Sona squirmed in anticipation. 

 

“Oh my Maou! It feels so good!” Rias moaned loudly. Her back arched on the bed and her legs started to tremble wildly. “Fuck me more! Fuck, I'm a bad girl! I wish my parents could see me right now!” Rias screamed as Hela continued to thrust in and out of her.

 

“You are a naughty girl! A naughty girl that now knows her place!” Hela groaned out. “Underneath me and Layla as our concubine! Isn't that right!?” Hela asked with a moan.

 

“Yeeeeeees!” Rias moaned out. “I'll be your concubine. I'll be whatever you want! Just don't stop!”

 

Hela grinned. She threw her head back and closed her eyes to focus on the pleasure. For a moment there was nothing but both of their moans and pants as Hela fucked Rias.

 

“Layla has the most amazing pussy in existence, but you're definitely a close second.” Hela's hands gripped Rias's hips tighter as she sped up her thrusting. 

 

Rias cried out even louder!

 

I recognized the telltale signs that Hela was going to cum soon. Her eyes were narrowed in pleasure and she was tenderly biting her own lip. Her thrusting started to speed up as she leaned forward more, placing her hands on both sides of Rias’s head.

 

“Im cumming~” Hela purred out as she started to shake. She buried herself fully inside Rias before she started to spill her seed as deep as possible. 

 

Rias’s legs and arms wrapped around Hela as she moaned loudly. Rias’s body started to spasm all over as she had a powerful orgasm at the same time. The two of them were both locked in their orgasms with blissful expressions on their faces for the next minute. 

 

Hela extracted herself from Rias who was still twitching. Rias’s limbs had gone limp from the pleasure and let go of Hela. A copious amount of Hela’s seed spilled out of Rias’s lower lips and onto the bed. Small flecks of blood were mixed in. In my arms, I heard Sona audibly gulp at the sight. Her body was trembling in my arms and I could tell she desperately wanted what Rias had just gotten. 

 

“Fuck, that felt good. I really needed that. Being a Queen is much more stressful than I thought it would be.” Hela said. As she turned towards me and Sona. I could see that the magic cock between her legs was still hard and slick with her and Rias’s love juices. 

 

I supposed that it was my turn next. I grinned as I grabbed Sona and pushed her forwards. She let out a cute squeak as she fell on her hands and knees on the bed. Her beautiful backside and pink pussy were presented directly in front of me. 

 

Sona turned her head and looked back at me nervously. “It's your turn, So-tan~” I told her. My voice was doing my best Serafall impression. 

 

Sona shuddered and her breathing picked up. Her beautiful backside started to sway back and forth before my eyes. “...Please fuck me, Layla.”

 

“You're going to get fucked alright, Sona. I'm going to make you scream my name!” I declared as I sat up on my knees and scooted behind her.

 

I placed my hands on her cheeks and fondled them Causing her to let out a soft moan. Sona's breasts might be a bit lacking, but her ass certainly was not! 

 

My own breathing started to pick up from how excited I was. I whispered the spell to myself and felt my own new magic appendage spring forth between my legs. It pushed up directly against Sona’s outer lips. She was dripping wet and Hela was correct, Devil girls were incredibly soft. They were definitely designed by Lucifer with sex on his mind. 

 

My breath hitched and I gasped when I pushed the tip inside of Sona. “Ooooohhh… This feels nice.” I moaned out my words.

 

Sona gasped. “I d–didn't think it would be so b–big.” She panted out as I pushed my hips forward slowly. I was savoring the feeling of her silky walls around me.

 

Finally, my cock reached a small obstruction. A small blue seal appeared on Sona's stomach and started flashing. Very similar to the one Rias had.

 

Hela snickered nearby as she watched. “Another magic seal? You two girls must have been very sheltered.”

 

“W–w were.” Sona grunted as my hands ran up and down her backside. The view in front of me was glorious. Sona took a deep breath before she turned her head and smiled at me lovingly. 

 

I smiled back at her as well and settled my hands firmly on her hips. I had a grin on my face reminiscent of the one Hela just had with Rias. 

 

I thrust forward. My cock pushed through Sona’s barrier and reached her deepest parts in a single thrust. 

 

“Fuck!” Sona threw her head back and moaned loudly. I felt her inner walls clamp around my cock tightly before she started to spasm. 

 

“She's cumming from a single thrust. She was really pent up.” Hela said. 

 

“So am I!” I practically hissed from how tight Sona's pussy wrapped around me. Despite Sona still cumming around my magical cock, I grabbed back onto her soft hips and started thrusting into her.

 

Sona let out a loud squeal when I did so! “Fuck, Layla! I'm still cumming~” Sona let out a long drawn out moan. Her arms holding her upright gave out and she collapsed face first and ass up on the soft bed. I was still steadily thrusting in and out of her. 

 

Devil pussy felt amazing! No wonder they guarded it so vehemently. 

 

There was a repeated squelching noise as my thrusting started to pick up in pace. I was breathing heavily as I chased my own high. “You feel so good, Sona! I'm gonna cum!” I gasped.

 

Hela giggled nearby. She had been watching me and Sona while slowly stroking herself. “Make sure you finish deep inside her~”

 

I was feeling too amazing not to! Besides, when had I ever pulled out with any of my partners before? With one final thrust, I buried my cock as deep as it could go in Sona’s pussy before I started to cum! I threw my head back and moaned loudly as I painted her inner walls white!

 

Sona bit down on the bedsheets and let out a silent scream of pleasure as I collapsed forwards on top of her back. 

 

I placed gentle kisses on the back of her neck while we both continued our orgasms. 

 

“That was quite the show.” Hela commented when I pulled out of Sona. Her pussy had been filled to the brim and fluids immediately started leaking out of her as I did so. Sona's legs were still trembling and she had a very pleased look on her face.

 

“Shhooo gooood.” Sona mumbled post orgasmically.

 

Hela placed a quick kiss on Sona's cheek before she scooted over towards me. “Let's let our two concubines recover for a moment while we have our own fun for a bit. There's no need to rush them, we have all night after all.”

 

Rias and Sona were both lying on my large bed at this point, basking in the afterglow, so I figured that was a good idea. Once they recovered, I'd definitely have Rias squealing under me. Or maybe she'd want to be on top?

 

I giggled as Hela stuck her tongue into my mouth while pushing me down. This was going to be a very long night indeed~

 

XXX

48