Chapter one – Dinner
52 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Hey there readers. I'm writing this novel because I'm bored as fuck and don't know what else to do with my life. If you like this leave a comment or do what ever it is that people on this website, do to show that they like a novel. If you don't like it that's find too. I'm just too lazy right now to care. Anywho have fun reading this or be bored your choose not mine. Oh and shout out to my friend niya for helping me with the names. If not for her my indecisive ass would have still been trying to pick a name and not writing the actual fucking novel. Peace out ✌️

 

"Ok who's ready for my favorite spaghetti and meatballs" Alex said carrying a huge pot form the kitchen to the dining room. 

"hahaha your fake accent Sucks dad" 

" I will have you know that your mom thinks otherwise isn't that right darling."

" While there are many things i find attractive about you dearest.  Sadly, your many fake accents ain't one of them."

Evelyn reply to her wife. Whose face of absolute confident just to one of comedic betrayal. Evelyn took her sit at the other end of the table as the whole table erupt into laughter. Alex took her seat at the head of the table staring at Evelyn with a glaze that scream traitor.  

"Look on the bright side your cooking skill is still as amazing as ever." 

The kids dug into the food like hungry beasts ignoring their parents. They each put massive potion on their plates and begin to dig in. Angelo stops devouring his food like his siblings to look at his parents. 

"while ain't you guys eating and where is baby Lincoln" 

"I had a work dinner so I'm ok and baby Lincoln was tired so I put him to bed." Evelyn answers her son while rubbing his head. 

"how about you dad while ain't you eating" Carol stop stuffing her face with food to ask. 

'oh I ate a lot before cooking you guys don't need to worry about me. " 

"ok"

The kids quickly ignore this irregularity of their regular dinner routine. Their plates of spaghetti and meatballs clearly holding more importance than their parents divergence of the normal dinner routine. A comfortable quiet settle over the family of six as they ate dinner.  Only the clinking and clanging sounds of forks hitting plates could be heard. After a few minutes the clinking and clanging stop as each kids lean back in their chairs.

 

“I feel so sleepy.” Evan utter with a drowsy voice.

 

“Me too” pearl remark

 

The next moment like a poppet whose strings have been cut. The body of all four kids loses all sign of awareness. Gravity took over as their faces went falling towards their plates. Yet just as they were about to hit their plates. Something stop the omnipotent power of gravity. The body of each kid were surrounded by a blue energy as they gently floated back into their seats. Evelyn look at Alex who at one glance was obviously the source of this energy. Alex eyes radiated with energy that connected to each kid.

 

“I will go get baby Lincoln.”

 

“ok echo and I will put the kids inside. Echo wake up and carry Pearl and Evan”

 

Alex order as she lifted Angelo and carol. One kid in each arm. Echo the robot in question floated up and cast a tractor beam to carry Pearl and Evan. Robot and human left the large house and made their way to a large building.  Alex stops and stand before the massive door of the barn her two kids in her hand. A blue scanning light went over her up and down. After a few seconds a green light on the door flashes. Then a keyboard of number slides out from the large barn door.

 

“please enter your pin” A robotic voice ask

 

“109465350”

 

 The smashing of button could be heard as Alex put in the pin. Alex press enter and after a few seconds another green light flashes. The massive barn door then begin to move with a speed that betray their size. Alex step forward with confident and cold determination. After entering the barn she stop at the center.

 

“Computer requesting access to the den”

 

Multiple scanning blue light activated. After a few seconds another robotic voice could be hear.

 

“Access granted now opening wolf den”

 

The center floor of the massive barn begin to separate like the red sea. In just a few second a large whole could be seen in the floor . Light came on illuminating the hole and eliminating the darkness to reveal a flight of stairs. Before taking a step Alex turn around to see her wife. Carrying their baby. Evelyn join Alex at the hole

 

“Hey” Alex murmur before kissing baby Lincoln on the forehead.

 

They both walk down the flight of stairs as more and more lights came on. Eventually reaching a huge room. The room was lit up by multiple color lights. The whole place look like a giant panic room. The four kids was put down in four different fun looking bed. Evelyn walk towards a comfortable looking crib and set baby Lincoln down.

 

“Be careful out there. Don’t die on us and promise to come back.”

 

“I always do”

 

The two came together to share a quick kiss before separating. Alex walks back up the flight of stairs. The hole close up and as she left the barn the massive doors closes behind her with a sound that pronounce their strength. Challenging anything to try and break them down. Alex don’t walk along back to the house but to the giant garage near it. With a sound only metals rubbing against metal could make. The door of the garage rise up. The garage was as dark as the void of a black hole. The darkness flow dangerously as if hiding a predator. An almost evil smile appear on Alex face as her eyes radiate blue energy. In a few second her silent challenge was answer as two larger pairs of eyes radiate with the same blue energy.   

 

“For Family”

 

lol for family 🤣

 

 

 

2