Chapter four – Gun men
15 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Ok another chapter done. Your author is very hard working🫠.

                                                                                                                                          

Hank Atlas Gunvor or Gunny for short is a simple man of simple likes and dislikes. Of his few likes one of them stood out the most. Anyone with two brain cells or have interact with gunny could guess what this was.

 

 “Guns, Guns, Guns.”

 

Never in his life has Gunny doubted his love of guns. This love of guns was sent up to a hundred the moment Gunny was told he had enough mantel capacity to be a pilot. Nothing in his life represents his love for guns more than his Crusader titan. Many describe the crusader titan as more of a gun platform than a mecha. Four machine guns on top with another two rapid fire laser machine guns below adding up to a total of six machine guns. Six separate mini missiles pods with eight missiles each. All these weapons led to the crusader titan becoming cumbersome, slow and an absolute defensive bulwark.

 

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrtttttttttttttttt, brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrttttttttttttttttttttt, brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrttttttttttttttttt

 

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrtttttttttttttttt, brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrttttttttttttttttttttt, brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrttttttttttttttttt

 

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrtttttttttttttttt, brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrttttttttttttttttttttt, brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrttttttttttttttttt

 

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrtttttttttttttttt, brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrttttttttttttttttttttt, brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrttttttttttttttttt

 

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrtttttttttttttttt, brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrttttttttttttttttttttt, brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrttttttttttttttttt

 

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrtttttttttttttttt, brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrttttttttttttttttttttt, brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrttttttttttttttttt

 

 

 

The six machine gun of the crusader titan got to trimming the wave of bugs. Gunny was having the time of his life. Lost in the magical symphony of his guns.

 

“Come get some hahahah come get some you bastard hahaha.”

 

Boom boom boom

 

The crusader titan took a few steps back despite killing so many bugs. The  carcass of the bugs was forming huge piles. Allowing other bugs to get closer and closer.

 

“fuck”

 

A little too lost in the rhythm of firing his guns. Gunny forgot another pile of bugs that was slowly creeping towards him from the side. He pay the price for this forgetfulness in the form of a body slam. The bugs slam themselves into the leg of the crusader titan. If any other lighter mecha was in it place it surely would have keel over. But to the bulky crusader titan the body slam only sent its two right legs back a few inches. The machine guns over the cockpit of the mecha turned towards the ground and got to work. Bullets flew out the gun leaving hundreds of holes in both the bugs and the ground.

 

“aahht, god dammit”

 

Gunny grunt as the crusader titan took a stronger hit to the left two legs. The top machine guns quickly turn and trim the new wave. Giving them the same treatment their brethren on the right received. Despite this the bugs kept coming and coming. A new wave of bugs tries to jump in on the fun. They pile up and put more weight on the crusader’s legs. The cry of metal under pressure could be here as the mecha withstands all the weight.

 

Despite being built to carry its heavy frame with all the additional weights the bugs added.  The mecha could barely move. The crusader titans were undoubtedly stuck in a body of bugs. Using all their body parts the bugs scratch, scrape and bite the legs of the crusader titan.  Deciding he had enough of the bugs trying to topple his crusader. Gunny activated a special weapon. Little pockets all over the legs of the crusader titans begin to open. Little metal spikes came out of these pockets.

 

“oh yeah motherfucker. Time to feel the thunder.”

 

With a mental click electricity came out of the spikes shocking all the bugs. The electricity was so strong it killed and char the carcass of the bugs. With all the bugs so close to each other the electricity killed many of them by just jumping form one body to another. The crusader titans finally had a break from the relentless onslaught of the bugs.  

 

The break was short, but it was all the time Gunny needed. The crusader with its limited mobility courtesy of its bulk slowly begin to move back. The mecha wasn’t gonna be winning any speed contest but it was fast enough to put some distance between it and the bugs.

 

“Emergency, emergency, emergency, emergency. Could really use some help hear.”

 

Gunny sent an emergency request. Despite having fun Gunny wasn’t an idiot. He is a veteran who has done this many times. He could clearly tell that he was slowly beginning to get overwhelmed. Younger and stupider pilots would have probably been lost in the since of security by how many bugs they killed. Not knowing the true danger of the enemy was their ability to lay down millions of bodies in exchange for victory.

 

 

Like a sword of Damocles, the giant foot of Nova came crashing down. The foot cover the bug entire view guaranteeing the mindless creature an inescapable death. With one last roar of defiance. The foot ended the bug live. Crushing it into tomato paste. Nova turn it foot left and right to ensure the bug body came off.

 

“hahahahaha” Alex laugh with an evil smile as Nova kept crushing the body of the bug

 

“ I worry about your sanity every day Alex.”

 

“What I’m just having some fun. Now that we are done here. How about some of those emergency requests. I need to kill more of these bastard.”

 

“let me check. Now who need this crazy person help. Hahahaha”

 

Echo laugh at her own joke as Alex roll her eyes. Alex was about to say something when the words of echo sent icy chills down her spinal cord.

 

“shit Alex gunny just put in a emergency request. It’s is a immedi……..”

 

Echo wasn’t allow to finish her sentence as Nova did a huge jump in the air. Anyone with a ideal of what gravity is. Would have expected the giant mecha weighing thousands of tons to have come crashing back to the ground. Yet it didn’t instead it begin to skyrocket across the sky.

 

The culprit responsible for breaking the law of gravity was the dreamcomet Butterfly flight system. The two giant curve jets on Nova back enable nova to fly. A line of Blue flame could be seen in the sky as Nova torpedo towards it’s targets.

 

 

 

 

 

1