Prologue – The First Video
7 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I released my first video a year and a half after I failed to kill myself. I'm not a genius but I'm good at research. I spent a lot of time preparing for that video. Of course I planned for as many videos as possible. I needed as many as possible. I laid it all out. I trained. I did steroids. I learned to sew. I accessed engineering and coding classes and watched hundreds of hours of video tutorials. I spent time slowly finding individuals with certain knowledge who were willing to impart it to me anonymously. I drugged myself to sleep to guarantee enough recovery and ate so much that life was hell.

It was difficult but easy in retrospect. I gave myself no choice. I never allowed myself time to have a choice. Or even a chance to think. I didn't know it would work. It didn't need to work I told myself. This was just suicide with extra steps. But the more I researched the more I raised my chances of success and guaranteed my death. The first video would be simple. Some 16 year old bastard named Tyler chased and slammed into a 14 year old. This was after months of bullying. Something about this particular case screamed easy. It made my palms sweat. Just a glance through social media and news coverage showed his home address, his school address and even the area he hit the kid. The kid who had later died. How did I know that he had done it if the police had no evidence and no way to prove it? 

It's because monsters desperately need others to know what they are. Older monsters hide it well but holes start to show. Younger monsters like him hide until they think the time for consequences is over. Just like those little monsters he bragged and he chortled and he smirked.

I traveled there easily enough. I shaved every hair off my body. Bought a few old sets of clothes off some homeless people on my way there. I bought a clunker off a random person off an online market place. Stashed my bike. I was ready to run him down and make a video.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*CLICK*

In the video a light clicks on revealing two figures. One is Tyler on the ground. The other is a brightly shining figure.

"Hello Everyone." Tyler moaned on the ground as the shining figure spoke his garbled voice coming from an unseeable speaker outside his modified biker helmet. The shining figure twisted his foot into Tyler's back with every word.

"This is Tyler. His bullying led to the death of a 14 year old kid. He escaped consequences. I hit him with my own vehicle and I've struck him six times. Three in the abdomen. Twice to the base of his jaw and once to his left arm. I have a single question for him that I doubt you want to hear but I think you need to hear."

Tyler moaned loudly his arms scrabbling weakly at the ground as the glowing figure applied pressure to his back. Silently the glowing figure stepped off his back and lifted him up by his neck. Grunt. Tyler grabbed at the hands that tightened uncomfortably around his throat. 

"Wh- W- W- What do you want?" Tyler gasped. The glowing figure watched him squirm and stutter without interrupting before asking a single question. 

"What is Your Final Wish?" The glowing figure asked with his emotionless garbled voice.

"What?" Tyler yelped confused.  The glowing figure simply repeated himself tightening his grip on Tyler's throat. 

"What is Your Final Wish?"

"I- I- I wish you'd let me go. Please!" Tyler choked, tears streaming down his face.

The glowing figure suddenly let Tyler go. Tyler fell lopsidedly to the ground like a puppet with his strings cut.  Tyler looked up at the glowing figure standing over him and rose to a kneeling position.

SWOOSH

Right as Tyler reached a knee the glowing figure lunged forward slamming something into his neck. A shard of glass. At second glance a massive piece of sharpened glass in the shape of a massive spear head. Plenty of tutorials to turn glass into a spearhead. 

The glowing figure ignored the corpse spasming in the dirt as wind blew through the nearby trees. 

"Send me all the details you have on people whose Final Wishes you want to hear..." 

*CLICK*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Chills went down my spine as all the lights turned off. The corpse had already stopped all moving. Well that didn't really do much did it. I flipped open a knife and raised it to my throat. After pressing it against the left inside of my throat I sighed and let it fall. A trace of blood coated the edge. Nope. As I cleaned up my throat got warm and scratchy as tears flowed down my face. 

"Tyler you stupid fucking kid. If you fuck up, you man up and take the fucking consequences. I don't need to know why you did it. But why couldn't you have a better answer to my question. Useless piece of shit!" 

Having cleaned all the traces of my own existence meticulously I left for a location with free Wi-fi. Pretending to tweak out I made my way to a fast food restaurant I pulled out a prepared burner and uploaded the video. Putting the phone into a bag and sealing it I left it in the messy trash around the dumpster out back. Continuing to "tweak" I stole a box with a half finished burger in it. eating it on my way I ignored the yells of an employee from the drive through as I slowly walked towards my bike that I had stashed several miles away.

I didn't know how much the video would explode. I'm glad it did though. Because that means more videos to come.

0