Hello! WELCOME! It’s So Nice to see you~!
58 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Your body feels light, adrift across a blank pool. Like a feather moving downstream, you float into ponds then lakes, a river. Another lake. A few more and then like a feather, you’re blown up, up and farther until you find yourself in an ocean.

But still you sleep, nothing ever seems to pull at you or call. You feel the water ripple around you and things being pulled up but still nothing fishes for you. You just float until you feel something looking at you.

Slowly your eyes open to a dark room, somehow you're able to see everything around you without moving. Your body doesn't feel as big as it was before. Maybe you went into a comma and lost lots of weight? Maybe a hot day rushed through and you lost several pounds of water fat? But it feels more like only the important stuff is left and all the fat and filler is gone.

But that’s when the room lights up in a pale blue glow. The floor looks like polished glass but something about the texture seems more grainy like see-through wood. The room seems shaped more like a really large tunnel cut off by two walls in front and behind you. Below it you see pulsing red, blue and white lights that travel along glass like tunnels that twist, tangle and spread out. The uncontrolled mess seems to spread into a pale black void that you can just barely glimpse between the glass tunnels. though the lights traveling and flashing remind you of a nervous system you'd see on tv. 

Actually everywhere around you is the same, see-through tunnels with lights. It isn't until a light travels across the wall that you see yourself. In the reflective gleam of light you see a ball floating in place, a cool red maybe pink color. The edges flicker like a fire but nothing about this looks familiar. Just sorta weird really.

"Welcome!"

Comes a cheery voice that seems to come off the very walls. Are the walls alive? They all seem to ripple and vibrate like a booming speaker

It doesn't take long for a weird bump to push its way up, deforming the wall. The bump shakes and rattles as if something was moving inside it. With another rattle, several cuts appear on the top, slowly opening wider like eyelids. Slowly at first balls of bright blue float out before speeding up and clumping together into a spinning watery ball. Once the watery ball takes up half the space in the room does a shape of a hand press on the ball from the inside. The hand pushing against the surface continues to stretch forming an arm before another arm pushes out. The two arms pull at the ball's surface until a circle is made and something pushes out of it. The surface stretches again into the shape of a foot then a calf followed by a thigh until a whole leg is planted on the floor. This repeats a second time before the ball trembles and pops like a ballon.

And in its place appears a humanoid that stands over 5 meters above you. Her skin glowing a light warm blue. You would've thought it was a mannequin if it didn't have two eyes and slightly puffy lips.

"I think I'll greet you as this!" The being said in an almost moaning voice.

The being cupped their flat chest, squeezing and pinching it until it grew into sizable breasts. They really looked like those large yoga balls times two if you had to guess. They pulled on their scalp, stretching and twirling it into long curls that cascaded to the floor that transitioned into cloud like walls surrounding the two of you. They then pulled on their thighs as if wearing pants, pulling and pulling until their hips flared out and their legs gained a girlish figure. Clothes formed around her body that cupped her chest in something of a V-neck and skirt that exposed one leg and covered the other.

"It's so, very, nice to finally see you! I am your corrupting fairy, your goddess of possibilities, your mistress of destiny! Your hated foe in one life and your wife in another!" She shouts making the entire room turn golden everytime she speaks.

Her announcement confuses you, worries you and creates a joyful excitement all in one. How is that possible? And a goddess? Of what?

"Oh? Well I'm not actually a goddess! I exist outside all universes. So that's how! Maybe a better explanation is I am above all that! I am the amalgamation of reincarnation, transmigration and everything weird! Want to be a cute girl that can throw magica nukes? No problem. You want to be some monster? And I’ll ask metaphorical or literal? Living as the man of your dreams is, NOT, sweat off my brow!" She leans in close, waving her arm to the weird world around you.

“So many places to see and so many experiments we could run!”

Okay? You're sure you've read or even watched a show about this concept. You'd shrug if you had a body that had shoulders. Maybe this existence, whatever she was, is someone similar to you. Trapped in this weird place long before you. Only she figured out how to make a body. Maybe you could change your form like the not god did too?

But reincarnation? A new world to explore and changes in physics perhaps? New tech or magic even! Maybe both! You could be the hero of your own story or just a bystander, could be a cat or some cloud! Uh… you haven’t thought too much on which just yet. Too many drinks and only enough money for one. Regardless, you're not sure how you died… you died right? Or was this some transfer between dimensions…. Actually you wonder what happens next.

"That's where I come in!"

The not goddess gave a big smile, pressing her fingers into her cheeks like a cute idol. "Being the, well, being of travel I got all the channels!” All around you, fat tvs snap into existence. Each one playing different things, a girl riding a moth shaped dragon, a castle that pulls apart into a space ship, a blazing red giant alpaca that steps on planets. There’s thousands, no millions upon googolplexes of screens, all of them showing worlds and things you could only fantasize about.

“So due to a little existence issue. Being an extra soul no one really needs, really pays off. I really wanted something to do.”

She mutters something that you can’t really understand because it sounds like puppies sneezing. “I’ll be handling all of your future lives! And as a sweet lil bonus I'll make it so you experience some sort of change!" She gingerly gave jazz hands before stopping to look at the ceiling. 

"Well actually, I kinda live for these changes aaaannd it is kinda my thing… Sooooo yay me! And lucky you!” She points at you like you’re a silly cat. “I'd ask what world suits your fancy and you're free to choose or let me choose for you! But in the end, change is the goofy cat video everyone ends up seeing!" She exclaimed joyfully as she twirled a finger in her hair with a dreamy look. 

Somehow you don't believe this is a bonus for you to enjoy, then again it could lead to some advantage. Maybe you can try a different gender or be an alien, actually why not both? Maybe have a lizard arm?  

Wait, did she say all future lives?

“YUP! You die in one world or get too bored then I’ll just summon you to a new one! Good as new and importantly ready for a new change! It’s almost like having infinite lives!” She giggles like a girl talking to her crush.

You quickly realize that you don’t get those lives within a set world. While you can reincarnate or transfer, as much as possible, you’re not sure how long she’ll let you do this. And for another matter, you worry about the worlds you do end up liking. Would that mean you could lose everything if you die? The life you built up, gone because you had a slow day? How much could you leave behind and for that matter who might be left without you?

“Nah, this isn’t an immortality situation, silly.” She stops for a second with a face that says, ‘maybe’? “Unless you end up in a long lived race or as a machine. Buuuuuuuut, that’s why I introduced the bored part!” She happily throws a fist in the air like an asian girl trying to be cute and completely missing the point. 

"Oh yeah! Not every world is wholesome! That means pain or a forced change!

YAY!

I can't wait to see what hunky beautiful person or vessel you become!" She cheered before making a box of popcorn poof into existence. “To start you off, I’ve hand picked five-FIVE! New playgrounds to lick your toes with! Each one a little different from the last one and you’re free to pick all or one!”

"Have fun!"

0