Chapter 66 – Vampire Arc (7)
32 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As the battle continued to unfold, Princess Lysandra's rage fueled her attacks, making her even more dangerous. Jamal and I had to stay on our toes, working together to anticipate her moves and counter them effectively.

"Spiderman!" Princess Lysandra's voice cut through the tension, her anger palpable as she directed her gaze towards me. "It's because of you," she accused, her tone sharp with frustration. "You're the one who always ruins our organization's plans."

I was puzzled as her words sank in. I couldn't understand why she was blaming me. Although I had intervened to protect the police officers many times, I wasn't the one who planned the attack on her castle or disrupting their operations.

"What organization?" I asked, genuinely confused. Though While I've tangled with my fair share of bad guys, the only recent encounter that came to mind was with the organization known as "69." Could she be referring to them?

"Are you the ones manipulating Jord Hos and Sephiro Lukins, turning them against the government while you remain hidden?" I confronted her, trying to unravel the mysteries behind their sinister schemes."If you're part of that organization, then you must be pulling the strings behind these acts."

 

She chuckled darkly, a chilling sound that echoed through the alley. "Ahahahahahah," she laughed mockingly. "You believe us vampires to be the puppeteers of that organization? Oh, how mistaken you are." Her laughter subsided, replaced by a cold truth. "While I am indeed one of the original members, there are many who are stronger like me. And mark my words, Spider-Man, those around you, and you yourself will soon face the consequences of your actions." Her voice dripped with malice as she spoke, sending a shiver down my spine.

Her words felt heavy, like a dark cloud looming over us. Princess Lysandra's warning hinted that something even scarier was happening, something bigger and more evil than just our fight here.

"What are you two talking about? Enough of this nonsense," Jamal Afari interjected, his voice firm as he moved forward, aiming for Princess Lysandra.

Princess Lysandra, however, was quick to react. With a graceful yet deadly motion, she sidestepped Jamal's attack, her movements fluid and precise. "Foolish mortal," she hissed, her eyes ablaze with fury as she countered Jamal's assault with a swift strike of her own.

Jamal barely avoided her attack, but it was obvious that Princess Lysandra was incredibly fast and agile. With hundreds of years of fighting experience, she was extremely dangerous in battle.

As Jamal and Princess Lysandra fought, I jumped back in, wanting to help Jamal. With calculated precision, I fired a series of webs at Princess Lysandra, aiming to immobilize her and create an opening for Jamal to strike.

 

Princess Lysandra cried out in pain, grabbing her chest where the scar inflicted by Wolverine caused her agony. It was evident that her injury was worsening, making her weaker. If it weren't for this injury, we wouldn't have had any hope against her incredible strength and skills.

"Let's go, Sir," I urged, ready to capitalize on Princess Lysandra's vulnerability.

 

Jamal corrected me, stating firmly, "My name is Jamal. Just Jamal."

 

I nodded, acknowledging his preference, and replied, "Okay, Sir Jamal." Despite already knowing his name, I played along, respecting his wishes as we prepared to face our formidable opponent.

As we moved closer to her, a strange black portal suddenly appeared in front of Princess Lysandra, looking like something from Doctor Strange's portal powers.

 

Meanwhile

 

Kevin Bridget, a First Class Sergeant, and Staff Sergeant Mart Ramirez, accompanied by Senior First Class Eric Morion and other police officers, observed Spiderman from a distance after they had vanquished the ghouls.

 

Mart Ramirez voiced his concern, "Sir, shall we go and assist Spiderman?"

 

But Kevin Bridget cautioned against it, calling Mart an idiot. "We would only be a hindrance to them," he explained. "If we join the fight, we'll become the primary targets for that vampire. She's much stronger than what we've faced before. Fighting her would likely result in our deaths. She'll see us as an opportunity to get to Spiderman and Sir Jamal."

 

He emphasized the danger, warning against underestimating vampires, especially one of her stature. "She seems to be a royal vampire, known for their arrogant, prideful, and cunning nature," Kevin concluded.

 

Suddenly, as they watched, a mysterious black portal materialized before the woman.

Their reactions were a mix of shock and apprehension as they witnessed the sudden appearance of the black portal before the woman.

 

Meanwhile Mc Pov

Someone appearing through a portal, resembling a sorcerer? No way. Suddenly, it dawned on me. That day when the system mentioned sorcerers and witches existing in this world. This is bad news.

"System, what is that man's status?" I asked urgently, seeking information about the newcomer.

 

"Affirmative, Host," the system responded promptly. "Initiating status check... Complete."

 

Name: Atlas Pendragon Holtwood

Title: Vengeful Sorcerer

Age: 100 years (Physically resembles a 30-year-old due to magic)

 

Attributes:

 

Strength: 280

Agility: 320

Endurance: 300

Stamina: 280

Intelligence: 400

Reflexes: 320

Charisma: 100 (decreasing it into 40)

Luck: 40

Abilities:

 

Sorcerous Mastery: Atlas possesses formidable magical abilities, allowing him to manipulate arcane energies for various purposes, including offensive spells, defensive shields, and enchantments.

Age Reversal: Through powerful magic, Atlas has reversed the effects of aging on his body, maintaining a youthful appearance despite being a centenarian.

Dimensional Manipulation: Atlas can open portals to other dimensions, allowing him to travel instantaneously and summon beings or objects from alternate realms.

Elemental Affinity: Atlas is attuned to the elements, enabling him to command and manipulate fire, water, air, and earth with ease.

Astral Projection: He can project his consciousness outside of his physical body, allowing him to traverse the astral plane and interact with spiritual entities.

Magical Barrier: Atlas can erect powerful barriers to shield himself and others from physical and magical attacks, providing formidable defense in combat.

Knowledge Absorption: Through magical means, Atlas can absorb knowledge and information from books, scrolls, and other sources, rapidly increasing his understanding of arcane lore and ancient wisdom.

Weaknesses:

 

Physical Vulnerability: Despite his magical prowess, Atlas remains susceptible to physical harm and injury, particularly from attacks that bypass his magical defenses.

 

Limited Mortality: Despite his magic, Atlas is not truly immortal and can still be killed through conventional means, such as severe physical attacks or powerful magical attacks.

 

"This guy is a monster," I thought angrily, gritting my teeth as I felt completely powerless.

Just as I struggled with my emotions, Jamal interrupted, his voice breaking through the tense air. "Who are you?!" he asked firmly, trying to understand what was happening.

However, the man ignored Jamal's questions, focusing solely on her "You can't kill her, not while I'm here," he stated firmly, his words carrying a sense of authority. Then, he looked directly at me, his gaze intense and unwavering.

"Spider-Man, we will meet again. Maybe not now, perhaps years from now, but mark my words, that day will be your downfall," he proclaimed ominously, his voice carrying a weight of inevitability. With those chilling words, he disappeared into the swirling portal, leaving us feeling bewildered and uneasy.

As the portal closed behind him, leaving us in stunned silence, I couldn't shake off the feeling of unease that gripped me. The encounter had left more questions than answers, and the sense of impending danger loomed larger than ever.

 

To be continued 

0