Chapter 99 –Future Arc (2)
17 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Feeling the seriousness of the situation weighing heavily on me, I knew we had to act fast to stop things from getting worse. Miguel and I looked at each other with determination, silently agreeing that we had to stop the future Peter Parker from causing any more harm.

 

"Michael, we need to stop him," Miguel insisted urgently, his voice showing both determination and worry. "If we don't, we could lose everything, Cause all Spider-Man will cease to exist."

 

I nodded seriously, showing that I agreed with Miguel's determination. "I'm with you, Miguel," I said firmly, my voice steady even though there was danger ahead. "We can't let him destroy every spider verse."

 

 As the future Peter Parker uttered those ominous words, "Too late," a sense of urgency washed over me. I knew we were running out of time to stop whatever he had planned with that glowing box-like cube.

As the future Peter Parker activated the glowing  cube, Miguel's urgent voice snapped me out of my shock.

 

 

Miguel looked alarmed as he saw the cube. "We have to stop that time cube or else all of the Spider-Men will cease to exist!" he urgently exclaimed, his voice filled with concern for the fate of countless lives.

 

Panic surged through me as I realized the gravity of the situation, I knew I had to act quickly. Without hesitation, I reached into my inventory and retrieved the gun I had stored there. Gripping it tightly, I aimed at the glowing cube, my heart pounding in my chest. 

With a firm grip, I aimed the gun and fired at the glowing cube. The bullet raced through the air, hitting the cube dead-on.

Then I quickly hide my gun in my inventory, my heart racing with the urgency of the moment.

Suddenly I felt a sudden rush of alarm as my spider sense tingled, warning me of imminent danger. "Miguel, we've got to go, now!" I exclaimed urgently.

 

Miguel seemed puzzled at first, but as he noticed the glowing cube, his expression shifted to one of understanding. "Fuck" he cursed, his voice tinged with concern.

 

Realizing there was no time to explain, I grabbed Miguel's arm and pulled him along as we sprinted away from the cube, our hearts pounding with fear and adrenaline.

 

"No, no, no, no, no!" Future Peter Parker's desperate cries echoed behind us as the explosion engulfed him, sending shockwaves rippling through the dimension.

 

After the explosion and the shaking stopped, I glanced around, feeling a sinking sensation in my chest. What met my eyes was a scene of devastation. The dimension lay in ruins, shattered and irreparable. It was nothing but a desolate wasteland, devoid of life or hope.

 

Miguel's voice cut through the silence, pulling me back from my thoughts. "Michael, look at my hands," he said, worry evident in his tone. I glanced over and saw that his hands had turned transparent.

Miguel stared at his hands in disbelief, his expression clouded with confusion. "It looks like all the Spider-Man will disappear," he continued his confusion evident. "But what about you?"

 

I looked at my hands, feeling a sense of relief wash over me as I realized they were still normal and solid. Unlike the original Spider-Man, I hadn't been bitten by a radioactive spider, Also I didn't have his special DNA, like miguel here who have Peter's DNA. Instead, my transformation into Spider-Man was because of the system that helped me. Just as I was pondering this, Miguel interrupted my thoughts.

 

"This is good," Miguel said, sounding relieved as he glanced at me. Then, he looked back at me with a serious expression. "You have to go back 10 hours before this happened."

 

Feeling a mixture of shock and confusion, I nodded in response to Miguel's urgent instruction. "I have to go back," I affirmed, understanding the gravity of the situation. "But what about you?"

 

 

Miguel's expression grew somber as he addressed me, a sense of urgency in his tone. "As for me I don't have much time anymore," he said, his eyes focused on mine. "And It seems like you're not affected by the changes happening of all the Spider-Man across dimensions. I think you can fix this mess and save our world."

 

Feeling overwhelmed with anxiety and confusion, I asked, "How do I save the world?"

 

Miguel's response was quick and to the point, his voice laced with determination. "Listen," he began, his words clear and concise. "If you manage to save Peter Parker in the past and prevent this from happening, everything in the Spider-Verse will go back to how it was.," he explained. "All of the Spider-Man variants won't cease to exist anymore because you will create another timeline, and that timeline will preserve the entire Spider Universe."

Miguel's words hit me like a tidal wave, filling me with a sense of urgency and purpose. "Save Peter Parker in the past," I repeated, struggling to comprehend the weight of the responsibility. "Prevent the catastrophe from happening. Create another timeline."

 

Then Miguel handed me the watch, I inspected it carefully, understanding its importance. "This watch can send you back in time within these universe," Miguel explained calmly, his voice reassuring. "While it won't alter this universe, but it can create a new timeline. Thats all we needed. Give it to my past self; I've already programmed a code into it. That code can stop the time cube from ever appearing."

 

I whispered Miguel's words to myself, feeling a surge of realization. "This watch... it can create another timeline," I murmured, trying to wrap my head around it. "And with the code you've input, we can stop the time cube from ever being activated."

 

And with that I understood the plan that lay before me. "I'll find your past self and deliver the watch," I affirmed, determination burning brightly in my eyes. "I won't let you down, Miguel. I'll do whatever it takes to save the Spider-Verse."

 

Miguel nodded in approval, his expression filled with trust and gratitude. "I believe in you, Michael," he said, his voice filled with conviction."You're our only hope now," he continued said. "Just find my past self and hand over the watch. He'll know what to do."

 

With a nod of understanding, I activated the watch, preparing to travel back in time to prevent the catastrophic events that had led to the destruction of the Spider-Verse.

 

With a sudden burst of light, I disappeared from the barren landscape,leaving behind a world on the brink of collapse. But in my heart, I held onto hope – hope for a brighter tomorrow, hope for a universe where Spider-Man from every dimension could coexist peacefully once again.

 

As I went through the twists and turns of time and space, my mind was solely fixed on the mission at hand. I was determined to locate Peter Parker, prevent the activation of the time cube, and I would ensure that the Spider-Verse remained intact.

 

With unwavering determination, Iam ready to face whatever challenges awaited me. For the sake of all Spider-Man, past, present, and future, I would not fail.

 

Meanwhile

As Peter Parker and Miguel O'Hara hurried towards the hidden base where the time cube was kept, they felt a strong sense of urgency. The fate of all Spider-Man depended on their success, so they couldn't afford to delay.

 

"Let's move, Peter," Miguel urged, his voice edged with determination.

Peter agreed with a serious nod. "Yeah, let's not waste any time."

 

But as they got closer to their destination, something unexpected happened. A strange disturbance shook them. Right before their surprised eyes, a shimmering portal appeared out of nowhere, blocking their way. Peter's heart pounded with a mix of confusion and fear.

 

"What's happening?" he exclaimed, his gaze darting between the portal and Miguel.

 

Miguel shook his head, his own bewilderment mirrored in his eyes. "I have no idea. This isn't my doing."

 

As they stood completely still, a person stepped out from the portal with a friendly smile. Peter felt tense, his senses sharp and ready for anything unexpected.

 

"Hello, guys," the newcomer greeted, his tone is friendly.

Peter Parker's voice was filled with suspicion as he asked the stranger, sounding cautious and wary. "Who are you?" he demanded, clearly on edge.

 

The mysterious figure met Peter's gaze with a calm assurance, his demeanor is unwavering. "I am Spider-Man from another universe," he replied, his voice carrying a sense of truth.

 

Meet Michael Wilson, also known as The Legendary Spider-Man. He's managed to travel back in time, arriving just 10 hours before the entire Spider-Verse faces destruction. Will Michael be the one to change the course of fate and prevent this catastrophe from happening? Stay tuned for the next chapter to find out!

0