Chapter 1 : Holy Sh*t 66
131 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

" Yo Guys this is my first fanfic , and as a disclaimer yep it's fanfic about one piece so it will be fun and sussy 😏.

Hope you enjoy my series ".

Have you ever felt that suddenly one day when we are alone walking in a park or watching TV or Sh*ting or whatever . 

It felt so boring and lackluster that we wanted to escape from this reality and enters into another world , it can be any world either from novels or anime anything expect ours.

Our Average mc also felt the same feeling while he was alone watching One piece anime . Where he wanted to just teleport into and experience that pirate life visiting all the unique islands and meet totally not normal people and ofcourse meet those all kinds of hot girls especially robin . 

While our mc , day dreaming all those sussy adventures he had a dizzy feel all of sudden and stated to lose his consciousness, the last thing he watched while losing his entire consciousness was none other than luffy shouting " l'm gonna beat your ass" to katakuri .

( Our Average mob mc name is Hank .. so l'm gonna mention him as hank from now onwards....) 

Hank when we slowly started to get his consciousness he saw an entirely different space in front of him , it was an never ending view of an ocean surface it's as if a calm blue mirror reflecting the sun . Hank stated to inspect his surrounding areas , where he only saw tropical trees and sand near the shore .

Finally hank after 2 minutes of inspection we finally caught the wind of his reality that is either he is lucid dreaming which we immediately discarded as the feeling is too surreal or he is teleported . 

" Damn how the hell did l even got teleported , calm down hank ... Calm yourself , l think l need to call the emergency number if by chance l'm still in planet earth 

Ughhh..... Where's the phone......,, ah l got it ohh shit the charge is almost over,, shit and.. there's not even a single point of signal fuck !! , l hope anyone can help me from getting away from this island the last thing l wanted is to die out of starvation " 

While hank was thinking about his survivability he saw a huge snail on which there's a flag with '66' approaching the island , and it was at this moment hank knew he fuxked up.

" Damn it out of all the worlds it is one piece and out of all the people it's fuxking germa shit , God what did l even do to you to deserve this ".

5