01. Unexpected Encounter With Two Beautiful Goddesses.
1.3k 1 41
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“What’s wrong? Were my demands not clear enough for you to understand?” A beautiful girl asked while sitting regally on a throne.

She had blonde hair and her blue colored eyes glared at Orion as she wondered why he hadn’t replied or accepted the orders she gave him. 

Although her eyes were clearly filled with rage, there were subtle hints of trepidation and anticipation as well.

This showed her desperation to hear Orion’s declaration so that it could ease her mind from her inner turmoil.

Meanwhile, Orion continued to remain silent before the young girl who claimed to be a goddess.

As if this wasn’t ludicrous enough, the young lady also requested some outrageous demands from him.

‘Looking back on what she said, they seemed more like orders than requests,’ Orion thought to himself.

‘I can’t believe she just asked me to build a shrine.’

‘Plus, she wants me to pay a visit to that shrine at least twice a week and pray.’

Furthermore, she wants me to express my love to her every single day while praying to her.’

‘I have to do this for the rest of my life, and if I don’t do any of these, then I will die.’

Orion snickered as he recalled every single word the little girl had said.

‘Oh, that’s right. She’s supposed to be a goddess,’ He rolled his eyes with a smile on his face, not believing a single word the cute girl had been saying.

Although Orion kept referring to her as a ‘little girl or a goddess’, in actuality, she had the appearance of an eighteen-year-old girl. She was also clad in a few pieces of armor which helped to protect her huge assets that seemed a bit too big for a girl her age.

He was currently twenty-five years old, and since the blonde-haired goddess had the appearance of an eighteen-year-old, he decided to address her as a kid.

A part of him found it amusing to see a young lady calling herself a goddess, but the way she continued to express and hold herself before him, ordering him to obey her commands, made Orion feel a bit annoyed.

There was a limit to how long he could continue playing along with the whole charade, and Orion couldn’t take it any longer.

He turned around to take a better look at his surroundings and the goddess noticed how he wasn’t really paying attention to her.

“Hey! I’m talking to you!” She yelled, but Orion continued to ignore her while scanning his surroundings.

He noticed that he was currently standing in what looked like a temple with flaming torches on the wall which cast shadows on the cracked stone floor.

There were also faded murals on the wall which showed ancient battles of the past. Orion’s lips curled up in a smile at the view, and he couldn’t help but clap his hands in awe at what he was seeing.

“Bravo Alex, you’ve really outdone yourself.”

“I have to say, this is pretty amazing.”

“The cracked floor, the cracked wall, the faded painting on the wall, and the really cool marble throne the chick is sitting on. I’ve got to hand it to you man, I’m really impressed,” Orion continued to clap his hands, waiting for a reply from Alex.

However, Alex didn’t come out from hiding like Orion had been expecting him to.

Alex was Orion’s work colleague. They were both salary earners who recently graduated from the same university before securing a job at the same company.

Last night, they both had a drink or better yet, a lot of drinks with their other colleague before heading home.

While drinking last night, both of them had imagined standing before a goddess in a temple who would then make some outrageous demands from them, and it just seemed weird to Orion to see everything he had discussed with Alex, slowly unfolding before him.

If this wasn’t a dream, then it was certainly Alex and his colleagues playing a weird prank on him.

Now, Orion wasn’t clapping anymore, but his face was still curved into a slight smile as he waited for his friend and colleagues to come out and admit defeat at the failure of the prank they were playing on him.

“Hey everyone, this isn’t funny anymore,” He said, but no one replied.

“The jig is up Alex, so just come out already. This little stunt of yours is beginning to piss me off.”

Seeing how Orion kept talking to no one in particular, the goddess chuckled in amusement at Orion’s puzzled expression.

“It seems you are slowly losing your mind, aren’t you? Well, it is understandable to feel that way, after all, you’re in the presence of a.......”

“Shh... Keep quiet. I’m busy right now, I don’t have time to play with you,” Orion interrupted her. He could see the little girl was really invested in her role as a goddess, but he was getting pretty frustrated as he needed to return home to take a nap, so he wasn’t interested in indulging her anymore.

“What?!” Anastasia’s eyes widened in surprise and her cheeks slowly turned red in embarrassment.

Never had she been hushed before. Even her sister had never done that to her, much less a mortal.

Anastasia slowly curled her fist in anger, but just before she could say another word, a female’s voice echoed within the chamber.

She was chuckling at the way Orion treated Anastasia like a child and this made Anastasia's cheeks redden even more in embarrassment.

Anastasia hurriedly turned to her left to talk to her sister who slowly materialized beside the throne she was currently sitting on. “Sister, I thought we agreed that I should be the only one to talk to him.”

Astarte giggled a bit before replying to her sister. “Yes, we did, but can’t you see that he is confused by what is happening?” 

Anastasia snorted incredulously and replied. “It's not my fault he can’t remember what we discussed last night. He even had the guts to type a lot of negative comments about me and I had already warned him of the consequences of his actions, but since he refused to listen, he now has no other choice but to obey my commands, or else he will die.”

“What?!!” Orion, who had still been a bit distracted until the last statement, exclaimed.

No matter how hard he tried to understand what the little girl was saying, he couldn’t.

He could see that she harbored some hatred towards him, but why?

He had never seen the girl before today, and he was certain that he had never chatted with her nor had he typed anything negative about her before, so why was she so angry at him when he barely even knew her?

Meanwhile, Astarte chuckled even more before teasing her little sister. “Is that the way to talk to your future husband?”

What?!!” Both Orion and Anastasia exclaimed in shock.

41