Chapter 4 – First Blood
3.2k 22 136
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Despite my bulging dick threatening to rip out of the cute panties I have on, we decided to try to find a city or town or something by tonight. We didn’t have any money, but I could always brainwash an innkeeper into letting us stay. I’d rather not mess with people's minds, but for the sake of my cute princess staying in a comfy bed, I’ll do what I must.

At least I would do it IF I COULD FIND A DAMN ROAD! Seriously, it’s been nothing but forest for the past three hours! I’m getting restless here!

As we come across a small cliff side, Lulu jumps twenty or so feet up the side and reaches her hand out for me to grab just in case.

I take a second to ready myself and then jump up after her, feeling a slight air pressure on my face. I don’t quite reach the top of the cliff, but I get high enough to grab onto her hand. As she pulls me up, I hear rustling in the bushes behind her. I draw my wand in my free hand for the first time. A fifteen inch-long piece of pink wood with a soft leather handle appears in my hand. A heart pattern is embossed in the leather wrap. At the tip of the wand is a heart-shaped strip of thick leather. It… looks like a sex toy… a crop…

As she pulls me up, I see a small flash of light as her spear appears in her hand. It’s around six feet tall, so about ten inches taller than her. It’s mostly made of wood with a heart shaped tip at the end. About an inch below the tip, there’s a strip of solid metal likely designed to keep the spear from over piercing. Below that strip of metal is a baby blue bow tied around the shaft.

The being in the bush makes itself known by charging out at us. It’s green skin and ugly appearance show us what it is without even having to appraise it. It’s a goblin. With quick thinking, I cast Infernal Fireball!

A deep red ball of fire about the size of a baseball appears at the tip of my wand and flies out with a speed as fast as an arrow. It slams into the chest of the goblin, causing its flabby body to ripple from the impact. It’s kicked off its feet as the fireball suddenly explodes in a brilliant spark of light. A trail of smoke follows its body as it flies through the air, striking against a tree with a thud. As the goblin lies there, its body begins to emit a blue energy that flies into my own and Lulu’s.

[F Feral Goblin killed!]

I stand there, a little stunned at the display that unfolded before me. I sent that little green dude flying with ease. I was so stunned, in fact, that I didn’t notice the other green dude who jumped out of the bush beside me until it was too late.

“GRAAAAAH!”

It shouts at me with vitriol as its dagger cuts through the air towards me. I feel a shift in air pressure as a blur flies a few inches to the right of my head. The blue bow makes it clear that this is Lulu’s spear. It crashes into the gobby bois chest, tearing through its body with ease. Even the metal cross meant to keep the spear from going too deep tears through the weak flesh of the goblin, breaking bone and ripping organs. The spear stabs into the ground behind the goblin, planting it firmly up. It struggles for a few seconds before going still and becoming blue dots that fly into both of our bodies.

[F Feral Goblin killed!]

I look over at Lulu and nod to her,

“Thanks for the save.”

She nods her head back, before asking,

“I guess two goblins isn’t enough for us to level up, huh? That kinda sucks, especially at such low levels.”

“I agree. We do need three times as much experience as normal, but we get five times the stats as well. I think it’s worth it, honestly.”

Lulu nods her head and thinks for a while before saying,

“That means that we should be five times as strong as the average person our level. Add on the double and triple stats, and we could be almost fifteen times as strong. I’m not very good at math, though, so I could be wrong.”

I nod my head, agreeing silently with the not being very good at math part.

We take a few seconds to gather ourselves and calm down before continuing on through the forest. Along the way, we stumble across more feral goblins, some slimes, and a few feral kobolds. The Japanese kind, though. It felt pretty bad killing something that looks like a dog walking on two legs. I always was a dog person.

As Lulu pulls her spear out from the head of one of the kobolds, we both hear a loud ding.

[Level up!]

Suddenly, our statuses show up with no warning.

 

}~~~~~~{Status}~~~~~~{

 

(Note: All tag:Infernal instances are hidden)

 

[Name:] Lilith Fellgrim

[Race:] Demon (5x - Stat Gain | 3x - XP required per level)

[Tag:] Infernal

[Class: B Infernal Mage]

|

[Titles:]

[U Summoned Demon: Immunity to enslavement]

[U Sin of Lust: Gains experience through sexual encounters]

[(Hidden) SSS Demon Lord Seed: has the prerequisites to eventually become a Demon Lord]

|

[Taboos:]

[Taboo of Corrupted Twins: Gain extra experience through sex with twin]

|

[Level: 3]

|

[Stats:]

[STR: 100(200) -> 150(300)]

[DEF: 170(340) -> 220(440)]

[DEX: 210(420) -> 260(520)]

[INT: 330(990 -> 530(1590)]

[WIS: 190(380) -> 340(1020)]

 [Lulu’s Stats:]

[STR: 340(1020)]

[DEF: 530(1590)]

[DEX: 240(720)]

[INT: 150(300)]

[WIS: 240(480)]

|

[Skills:]

[Active Skills: SS Universal Appraisal / S Brainwash / B Infernal Shield / D Infernal Fireball / D Charm / D Speed Burst / F Lesser Heal / (TABOO) Enfeeble / (TABOO) Affliction]

 

[Passive Skills: U Twin Connection / L Demonic Growth / SS Demonic Royalty / S Curse Aura / A Fire Immunity / A Soul Drain / B Regeneration / B Lesser Infernal Element / E Lesser Fire Element / E Lesser Illusion Magic / (TABOO) Insanity Immunity]

|

[Equipment:]

[ L | Demon Princess Outfit (set)]

[ L | Demon Princess Wand]

}~~~~~{Status End}~~~~~{

 

Damn, we’re already way too strong. If my math is correct, which it probably isn’t honestly, we should be the equivalent to the average level thirty. If average people get no bonuses to the amount of stats gained per level, that is.

Lulu and I share our statuses, and once again there’s no major difference other than the total of our stats. Mine equal out to 3870, while hers equal out to 4110.

As my stats increase, so too do my senses. Just enough for me to hear something off in the distance. Something that every isekai protagonist hears at one point or another…

*ching! shing! crack!*

The sound of clashing metal in the distance!


The equation I used to find what level they’d be equal to is (x - 500) / 100 = y

x = Their total stats.

Let me know if my math sucks lol

136