Chapter 8 – R18 Steamy Tub Sex
3.4k 12 140
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Lulu sits between my legs in the tub, the warm water helping us come down from our highs just a little bit easier. She leans back onto my chest, laying her head on the right side so I don’t get hair in my mouth. I have my arms wrapped around her waist and resting on top of her belly.

She adjusts slightly, moving a bit further up my body, and causing her soft ass to rub against my dick. I feel her push her ass further against my dick, and wiggling it slightly. I move my hands down and grab her upper thighs, holding her still for a second while I say;

“Princess, if you keep doing that you know what’s going to happen right?”

She leans onto her side, freeing my dick from the clutches of her asscheeks before invading it yet again with her hand. She looks up at me with a cheeky expression and speaks to me teasingly,

“Maybe I want that to happen~”

I feel my dick starting to stiffen in her hand as she slowly rubs up and down. I look down at her and smirk before leaning back and putting my hands behind my head,

“Do what you want then, princess.”

I hear her let out an adorable “hehe” before I suddenly feel her mouth clasp around my nipple. Her hand works its way up and down my still-hardening cock, while her tongue whips around in her mouth, flicking my nipple with voracity.

I feel myself getting more and more worked up, unsure if the heat on my face is from the handjob or the hot water of the tub. Eventually, I decide I can no longer take my hands doing nothing and start to sit up. I pick up Lulu by her waist and sit up slightly before putting her back down just above my dick to where it’s poking through her thighs and against her pussy.

Lulu almost immediately moves her hand down and starts rubbing her pussy while moving her thighs up and down my dick. I move both of my hands to her chest and start rubbing both of her nipples at the same time. Her body, still sensitive from before, jolts as a quiet moan escapes her lips,

“Mmmh!”

I smile and lightly bite at her neck, which causes goosebumps to rise on her skin. One of my hands snakes its way down her body. I run my palm down her stomach and to her womb, gently rubbing it above her skin. She pushes against my hand as it goes down even further. I sneak it down under her hand, feeling her tight little slit between my fingers. 

I frame her pussy with my index and ring finger, spreading her open. I tease the hole with my middle finger, circling around it and gently prodding it, before pushing into it. The tight hole almost feels like it’s sucking my finger in, pulling me in as deep as it can.

“Ha-ahhhh!~”

Lulu’s moaning voice dances in my ears, making my already hungry dick grow starved. Her face shows pure ecstasy as I work my finger in and out of her, slowly pushing a second one deep inside her. Her body quivers and trembles as I lovingly rub the inside of her body while placing gentle kisses on her neck. She can’t hold in her moan any longer and lets out an incredible sound,

“Hhha! Nnnmmmmm! Mommyyyyyy!~”

I rub my cheek on her and plant a gentle kiss on it while using my thumb to rub her clit in a circle. I speak to her with all the love in the world,

“Let it out baby girl. Cum for me.”

She grabs onto my arm gently, no longer able to focus on pleasuring me with her thighs. I feel her hands tremble, and her back expand and contract with each breath she takes. While pleasuring her, I can’t contain my love for her and have to find a way to let it out.

“I love you Lulu. So unbelievably so.”

I start planting gentle kisses all over her upper body. Her chin, her neck, her cheek, her lips, her shoulder. Yet each place I kiss feels like it’s not enough to get the love I feel out and to show it to her. I want to show her how much I love her.

I start to bite. Not hard, just like I did before. My teeth dig into her skin gently while I rub the inside of her pussy with gentle, changing motions. She reaches back and puts a hand on my cheek before looking at me. The sight of the sweat dripping down her brow while she looks over at me with flushed cheeks and an open mouth sends me close to the edge and makes me feel feral.

Every goddamn thing she does just brings me in further. Every look she gives me, every labored breath I hear, even the taste of her skin. Everything about her is just so perfect. I love her. Truly. Deeply.

I take my other arm and wrap in around her, pulling her into a hug while I finger her with the other hand, and kiss and bite her with my mouth.

“Haaah! Haaaah! Haaaaah!~”

Her breaths drive me mad. Her smell, an almost citrusy scent, fills my lungs. I sit up slightly and nibble on the tips of her long ears, earning another tremble from her.

“Guh!~”

I feel the walls of her pussy tightening against me once again. Her body starts to shake lightly as all of the pent up lust leaves her, all the while, I keep my fingers moving gently inside her, but at a slower pace. I kiss her neck, and the slight marks left by my teeth from the bites while whispering to her.

“You did so good baby girl. I love you so much. Good girl~”

She looks over at me with teary eyes, the pleasure in her body overwhelming her. I lean forward and plant a kiss on her lips. As she comes down from her orgasm, I feel her entire body starting to loosen up. I pull my fingers out of her pussy and bring them up to my mouth, licking any remaining juices off. Most of them were washed off by the water, but there’s still a slightly sweet taste left.

When she’s finally down from her high, she looks up at me with apologetic eyes,

“I’m sorry… I didn’t help you…”

I smile at her lovingly before lifting her chin with my finger, planting another kiss on her lips. As I pull back, I say,

“Don’t worry, baby girl. Pleasuring you is the best reward I could ever ask for.”

She still looks a little down before I continue on,

“But… Don’t worry… When we have a room all to ourselves…”

I lean in a little closer to her face before saying,

“I’ll cherish that perfect body of yours. Fully.”

A light pink flush starts to rise on her cheeks while she squeaks out a, “Uhuh!” I kiss her again before we move on to actually getting clean. I get Lulu to stand up and use my bare hands to wash off her body, teasing her a little when cleaning her sensitive parts. But, she got me back when she cleaned my body by focusing a little too much on a certain extending appendage.

A… Little… Too… Much…

“L-Lulu… You ca-! You can stop! It- It’s clean!”

I sit on the edge of the tub, water no longer dripping down my body due to the air drying me. Lulu gently strokes my cock up and down with soapy hands, still continuing to do so, despite it being about five minutes since she started. She shakes her dead while rubbing me,

“Nope! I gotta make sure it’s super clean!”

I tremble slightly as one of her hands starts to rub my balls, coaxing them to relieve themselves.

As suddenly as she started, she stops jerking me off. She takes a small wooden cup off the side of the tub, fills it up with the warm water, and pours it on my dick. The soap slides off with a bit of help from Lulu’s hand.

The second the soap is off, she opens her mouth and slides my dick down her throat. With a gulp, I feel that intense pressure yet again. My entire body quivers in ecstasy as she swallows my entire cock down to my balls. While down my shaft, she sticks her tongue out and licks my balls while rubbing them with her hand. The pleasure coursing through my body makes my mind go fuzzy as I grab onto the sides of her head.

When she goes to pull her head back, we hear the sound of the door being unlocked.

*kachink*

Lulu goes to pull my dick out of her mouth, but I’m already too mad with lust to let that happen. I pull her closer in, sliding my cock back down her throat as Alice speaks to us from the front door,

“Food’s here. Oh, you guys must’ve been excited for the bath if you threw your clothes off at the door!”

I chuckle while thrusting into Lulu’s mouth,

“Haha, yeah. It’s been a while since we had such a nice bath so we couldn’t help ourselves. You can leave our food on the table, we’ll eat when we get out.”

I hear the sound of plates tapping against wood as the muffled sounds of Lulu’s moans are drowned out by my cock sliding down her throat. I feel something starting to build in my crotch, and can tell I’m already on the edge of orgasm.

“Alright, it’s waiting for you. Enjoy your bath!”

I feel the tip of my dick swell as I answer her,

“Thank… You!”

I thrust as deep into Lulu’s throat as I can, feeling thick ropes of cum shoot out from my dick and coat the inside of her throat. Her throat tightens around me with each spurt, sending the cum down into her stomach. I double over, cradling her head against my crotch and muffling my moans with my arms. I hold her there for several seconds, savoring the feeling as long as I can before slowly pulling my sensitive dick out of her throat.

She takes in a silent, deep breath while leaning back in the tub. She looks up at me with drool leaving the edges of her mouth and a tired, satisfied expression on her face. Little remaining droplets of cum leak from my cock. As she notices this, she leans forwards and puts the tip in her mouth again, using her hands to work the remaining cum from my shaft and swallowing that as well.


Cute Beach Demons:

140