Chapter 2 – The Rebirth of Xing Tian
8 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

<How could such a phenomenon occur?> He reeled in disbelief. 

He had taken over the body of Xing Tian when Xing Tian was on the verge of death, assimilating all his memories.

The memories of his previous life as Ansh, his struggles, his battles, all seemed so vivid and real. Yet here he was, inhabiting the body of someone named Xing Tian.

As he sifted through the memories of Xing Tian, he learned that he had been transmigrated into a world where strength reigned supreme, where Immortals and Gods resides and individuals could cultivate profound martial arts techniques and gain heaven-defying powers. It was a world where the unimaginable was not only possible but commonplace – where beings could soar through the skies.

The more he went through the memories, the more amazed and mesmerized he became by this new World. 

In his previous life on earth, he had read his fair share of fantasy novels, so he was not a stranger to all the transmigration stuff.

But to think that he himself transmigrated to a whole new world and that too in the body of such a miserable guy!!

Yes, this guy was hella miserable. 

His name was Xing Tian, 16 years old.

Flowing stream city, Zhao clan's member.

Xing Tian wasn't from the Zhao clan. He was an adopted son of Zhao Yuan, the third oldest in the Zhao clan.

And due to him being an outsider, he was treated as an outcast.

But as he grew up he showed a talent that appeared once in a hundred years, towering over all the juniors in the entire Flowing stream city. Reaching the 2nd level of Qi Condensation at the age of 11. 

Due to his amazing talent he passed the entrance examination of the Myriad Souls Sect, and was even promoted to an inner disciple directly.

Yet after a few days of joining the Myriad Souls Sect, 5 years ago, while practising his martial arts technique on the summit of a mountain, he was struck by a black beam of light.

That black beam drilled inside his body, straight towards the lower abdomen area and took the form of a Black Bead. 

He was filled with fear of this seemingly unknown mysterious object. As he tried to examine the bead, he noticed that in the depth of the bead, amid a faint glow, there was a translucent human being supposedly in a state of slumber.

Aa an inner disciple of the Myriad Souls Sect, he knew a thing or two about the souls. So on the first sight he knew that the translucent human being was actually a soul of someone. This discovery tensed him very much.

But In the following days after the incident he experienced a terrifying cultivation speed, and repeatedly broke through 2 levels, stepping into the 4th level of Qi Condensation..

He was shocked by the speed and forgot his initial fears, he thought he was blessed by the heavens and was granted a boon. But who would have thought that after experiencing such a Godlike speed in cultivation and reaching the 5th level of Qi Condensation his cultivation progress would totally stop, he got to know that his meridians were crippled, it was even before the black bead incident. Everytime he tried to sense and store Qi inside his body, it would just disappear, as if devoured.

This gave him a devastating blow. 

The news of him being a cripple spread wide and everyone got to know that he, Xing Tian, who was a cultivation genius was nothing but a cripple whose meridians were crippled and could no longer cultivate. Stealing his halo of a genius.

Fortunately for him, the sect did not expel him.

In the following years he suffered loads of curses and humiliation. Those who used to be on good terms with him also avoided him like a plague.

But now came the real challenges for him as all his adversaries who were previously suppressed by him got their chance, making him suffer disgrace again and again.

Feeling helpless and despairing he returned back to the clan. His father Zhao Yuan tried to contact all physicians he could to check his condition but to his despair, they didn't even detect the source of the illness, Black bead.

Just like that 5 years passed, in these 5 years he very rarely went back to the sect and stayed inside the clan, helping his mother and father in doing their chores and practising simple martial arts techniques in the back mountains. 

<I may have been dealt a cruel hand in my previous life, but here, I have the chance to forge my own destiny>

<From today onwards, I am Xing Tian !!>

With surging excitement and anticipation for his new future, he steeled himself ready to face challenges that lie ahead.

0