2. Am I, older or younger?
214 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When I woke up, it was already morning. I heard birds chirping in the distance, and sunlight was pouring onto my body through the open window.

"Yawn..."

After yawning for a bit, I left my bed and looked around the bedroom for a while, hoping the last night to be a dream. But, to my utter disappointment, everything was real, the strange nightmare, and the transmigration.

Although, for an otaku like myself, it should be a joyful event to get transmigrated into one of my favorite Manga. But, I ain't happy at all.

'On one hand, I'm excited about experiencing the thrilling adventure of One Piece world. But, on the other hand, I fear the dangers of this world.'

Although it is fun to watch Luffy's adventure, filled with many dangerous events in the anime, in reality, it would be stupid to think that, one can survive this world easily.

While thinking to myself about this and that, I arrived in front of a mirror which was in one corner of the room.

In the mirror, I saw a little boy about 4 or 5 years old, featuring pitch-black hair, black eyes, and slightly darker skin, looking back at me. The boy strangely resembles One Piece's one of the main characters, Nico Robin.

Yeah, that boy is me.

Before I was confused about who I transmigrated as. Now, I can confidently say that I got transmigrated as Nico Robin's brother. But, I don't recall anything about Robin having a brother.

But the biggest question is...

'Am I, older or younger?'

Jokes aside, I have to figure out some things. Mainly, two things.

'The power I hold.' And ...

'In which point of the story I am currently at?'

'Let's first figure out the current time and date. Then gradually I can plan for the future.'

With my newfound determination, I left the bedroom in search of Nico Olvia.

.

.

.

After a bit of searching, I found her in the kitchen preparing breakfast. When she saw me, she smiled warmly and said.

"Breakfast will be ready in a minute, go wash your face, and wait at the dining table."

"Yes, Mom."

With the help of the memory of the previous owner of this body, I quickly went to the washroom and washed myself up. Then, I started to wait at the dining table.

After some time, she arrived at the dining table and placed the food there. Then, she sat beside me and started to serve food.

While eating, we had a nice little chat. After some time, I started to ask some questions in between. My questions were mostly about random things. I was just acting like a child I presumed would act.

'Man, acting like a child is much harder than I expected.'

But, I was successful in learning some crucial information.

Firstly, currently, we are at O'Hara.

Secondly, Robin is now only 3 years old and she is 2 years younger than me. So currently I'm 5 years old.

That means, there are only 5 years left until the tragedy of O'Hara. And, I only have that much time to figure out a way to stop the incident from ever happening.

'Looks like, the memory of the previous owner of this body is affecting me greatly. I can't simply imagine, the scene of my mother desperately searching for a way to save my little sister, and my little sister running away while crying. Ultimately, living the life of an orphan while struggling every day.'

'Knowing these stubborn archaeologists, I can confidently say that, they won't abandon their research of the history of the void century, and the world government won't tolerate it. I also don't have any way to convince any of these two groups.'

'So, that left me with only one choice. Get stronger and forcefully change the fate of O'Hara.'

Now the question is,

'What path should I follow while pursuing strength?'

I have 3 ways to improve my strength. One is to train my physical body to the limits.

'If I can learn the 'Rokushiki' techniques of the Marine, it would be much better. But, it is just wishful thinking on my part. There is no way, 'Marines' or 'Cipher Pol' will just hand me these techniques. I could acquire it from the black market, but I don't have any connections there nor do I have the necessary funds to acquire it. And, I don't think my 5-year-old body can handle it. Let's just forget about it, for now.'

Second, to somehow learn Haki.

'Even if I'm lucky enough to find someone willing to teach me, I don't know if I have what it takes to learn Haki. So, Haki is also no, for now.'

Third, by developing my devil fruit ability.

'How do I know of me having devil fruit abilities?'

Well, our little Ash here, discovered an ominous-looking fruit, while searching an ancient ruin with his mother.

To prove that, he is an excellent archaeologist to his mother, he alone went deep inside the ruin and discovered the fruit inside an old coffin. By doing that, he ultimately got lost and spent one whole day trapped inside the ruin. At that time, he was only 3 years old. So, when little archaeologist Ash got hungry, he was forced to eat that fruit.

And, I happened to also inherit that memory.

Now, assuming that the strange power I was told of having inside that nightmare is what I think it is. Then, I definitely should improve my devil fruit ability first.

'It's not like having individual strength will help me stop the 'Buster Call'. Because I'm only one man, I can't possibly save everyone while fighting someone like Aokiji, a vice admiral figure. Assuming that I will be strong enough to face him.'

(To be Continued)

A/N: If you are enjoying the novel so far, then give a rating.

Also, leave some reviews down below so that, I can further improve my writing. Happy reading.

6