Chapter 3. System…. Systems? part 1.
108 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Location : 1st Dimension, Fictional Realities Milky Way Galaxy, Fictional Earth 248.

.

.

.

In space you'd see stars, comets, planets, asteroids and nebulae, a wonderful place you where you can get lost in a black ocean of wonders by just watching the wonders and mysteries it has hidden within. This peace was suddenly disturbed by spatial energy and with the appearance of a cloudy humanoid figure.

Dylan 'So this is the Earth I'd be reincarnated into... Hmm so what now?'

[BEEP....]

[BEEP....]

[BEEP....]

[SYSTEM ACTIVATION BEINGS IN 3...2...1]

[SYSTEM ACTIVATED]

??? [ Hello Mr Dylan, i am the TRANFIGURATION SYSTEM ]

Dylan " uhh so I guess you're the little gift 'He' was talking about yeah?"

??? [ That's right Mr Dylan, I have been equiped with all known systems in all Dimensions and you've been given Authority to choose any system of your liking ]

Dylan ' Interesting, so I can get any type of system in existence' " Alright, show me the systems you have and arrange the by their grades " I said after thinking for some time.

Then a screen appeared in front of me with thousands of systems available but my attention was drawn by the top three.

Dylan " TS, why are there three in rank 1? " I asked while looking at the top three.

<1. INFINITE SYSTEM ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐>

<1. CREATION SYSTEM ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐✨✨>

<1. GAMER SYSTEM ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐✨>

.

{A/n : TS > TRANFIGURATION SYSTEM, ⭐= Full star, ✨= Half star, btw the double ✨ means CS is just a tiny bit weaker IS like by 0.3% }

.

??? [ Mr Dylan those three are the strongest systems ever created ]

Dylan " oh well , can I get a Description? "

??? [ Of course ]

<1. INFINITE SYSTEM - As is called is the very definition of infinity created by #_$$#$$$¢¥¥£=^¥€, standing at the top the INFINITE SYSTEM gives infinite boost to it's host in all aspects, it can create anything known or Unknown including systems, it chooses it's own host depending on itself, the requirements to be accepted by this system is unknown, currently it's showing interest in two individuals, First individual Dylan Von James, Second Individual Bufford Harry Broddicker..... Current Dimension.... 4th Dimension.

Created by #_$$#$$$¢¥¥£=^¥€.

Restrictions - None >

.

<1. CREATION SYSTEM - Living up to it's name and rank the CREATION SYSTEM can create anything you can imagine and buy anything you want and at the same time can also make the host stronger using System points which you gain by completing System missions/tasks .

Restrictions - Can't create other systems.

Can't create something already created/exists, you buy them with system points.>

Created By @#@%@2$#@.

.

< 1. GAMER SYSTEM - As called the GAMER SYSTEM is made for quick Cultivation, it has its own Unique Cultivation method made especially for it, it's capable of the creation of Dungeons anywhere where the host kills monsters and get drops system points from slayed monsters while leveling up, host can also level up by killing outside dungeons and completing missions/Tasks also has system store to buy skills, weapons, armors, artifacts etc.

Restrictions - Can't gain drops outside Dungeons.>

Created by $#$#$$@$%%.

.

.

.

Dylan " wow that's a lot, the infinite system is totally broken so is the creation System, one might think that the restriction on the creation System is bad but it's not really that bad cause if you think about very carefully there's a loop hole exploit, just because I can't create another system doesn't mean I can't...."

.

{A/n : What? Don't look at me like that, I'm not gonna spoil it .... You'll have to read it to find out hehehehe😈!!}

.

Dylan ' Huh? What was that? Anyway' " Alright then let's see the next Nineteen Systems "

??? [ Sure ]

<2. OVERLORD SYSTEM ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐✨✨>

<3. LEVELING SYSTEM ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐✨✨>

<4. TALENT SYSTEM ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐✨✨>

<5. GOD SYSTEM ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐✨>

<5. IMMORTAL SYSTEM ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐✨>

<6. PROGENITOR SYSTEM ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐✨ ✨>

<7. HERO SYSTEM ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐✨>

<7. VILLAIN SYSTEM ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ ⭐✨>

<8. BLOODLINE SYSTEM ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐✨ ✨>

<9. CONCEPT SYSTEM ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐✨✨>

<9. LAW SYSTEM ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐✨ ✨>

<10. PHYSIQUE SYSTEM ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐✨ ✨>

<11. CHECK IN SYSTEM ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐✨✨>

<12. SIGN IN SYSTEM ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐✨>

<13. TREASURE SYSTEM ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐✨✨>

<14. LOTTERY SYSTEM ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐✨>

<15. HAREM SYSTEM ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐>

<16. SECLUSION SYSTEM ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐✨✨>

<17. NECROMANCER SYSTEM ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐✨>

<18. DISCIPLE CASH BACK SYSTEM ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐✨✨>

<19. FACE SLAP SYSTEM ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐✨>

<20. COPYCAT SYSTEM ?????⭐?????>

.

{A/n: Again any system that with ✨✨ is only a few percent weaker than the system above it.}

.

Dylan " Alright TS Descriptions "

??? [ Right away ]

<2. OVERLORD SYSTEM - As called the OVERLORD SYSTEM gives the host the authority over three professions, Authorities • Law maker, Alchemist, Blacksmith, Concepts maker, rune master, Elements, Formation crafter, Bloodline Master/maker, Physique Master/maker..... Etc..

 Created by @$$_@$$_@.

Restrictions - Can only choose three>

.

<3. LEVELING SYSTEM - A degraded version of the GAMER SYSTEM, host has Unique Cultivation method, can level up and gain system points by killing monsters and beings, Grants host missions, has system store to buy skills.

Created by $#$$¢¥£=^.

Restrictions - No other advantage that the GAMER SYSTEM has.>

.

<4. TALENT SYSTEM - Similar to LEVELING SYSTEM just that host doesn't level up in Cultivation but in Talent, the higher the level/talent the faster the host's Cultivation speed.

Created by @#&_-6+#5_@&_.

Restrictions - system store and drops are restricted to Talent based equipments, artifacts, talismans etc.>

.

<5. GOD SYSTEM - The GOD SYSTEM helps the host in cultivating the God path perfectly Without any foundational errors or instability, grants the host 7 major and 5 minor Concepts of the hosts choice, Guarantees 30% chance at reaching the peak of Godhood.

Created by @#@$$#$&-&_#@

Restrictions - shop only show things from God's path, no leveling only missions.>

.

<5. IMMORTAL SYSTEM - Similar to the GOD SYSTEM the IMMORTAL SYSTEM it helps the host in cultivating the Immortals path perfectly Without any foundational errors or instability, grants the host 7 major and 5 minor laws of the hosts choice, Guarantees 30% chance at reaching the peak of Immortality.

Created by @#$#$_+&&#.

Restrictions - shop only show things from Immortal's path, no leveling only missions.>

.

<6. PROGENITOR SYSTEM - As called the PROGENITOR SYSTEM grants the host choose a bloodline, create a bloodline of their choice by combining certain bloodlines or creating a whole new bloodline, there's a huge chance of becoming a PRIME ORIGINATOR, level up by absorbing blood through unique skill.

Created by @#$#@##@%#.

Restrictions - none>

.

<7. HERO SYSTEM - The HERO SYSTEM enables the host to automatically become affiliated with the light side not minding the kind of being they are, the system releases tasks that is in line with bein a hero which in turn increases the host's luck tremendously, it also influences others to have a good impression of the host, has system store, levels up with tasks/missions only.

Created by $%#%#%^$^.

Restrictions - Can be countered with a stronger being with the VILLIAN SYSTEM.>

.

<7. VILLAIN SYSTEM - Similar to the HERO SYSTEM The VILLIAN SYSTEM enables the host to automatically become affiliated with the dark side not minding the kind of being they are, the system releases tasks that is in line with bein a villain which steals the luck of heavenly blessed beings, it also influences others affiliated with the dark side to have a good impression of the host, has system store, levels up with tasks/missions only.

Created by ^$%#%$#%%^$#.

Restrictions - Can be countered with a stronger being with the HERO SYSTEM.>

.

<8. BLOODLINE SYSTEM - Is a leveling system that deals with the evolution of the assimilated bloodlines of the host, there is a high chance of the host evolving into a Progenitor but the chances of the host evolving into a PRIME ORIGINATOR is low, system store to buy bloodlines only.

Created by #$@$#%#.

Restrictions - can only assimilate a hundred bloodlines at a time but bloodlines can be erased from the host's system.>

.

<9. CONCEPT SYSTEM - The CONCEPT SYSTEM helps the host in learning concepts and also helps in fast cultivation by completing system tasks/mission, will multiply the amount of concepts the host can learn by two.

 Created by %#$#$#%$#.

Restrictions - can only be used by an immortal, no system store.>

.

<9. LAW SYSTEM - The LAW SYSTEM helps the host in learning laws and also helps in fast cultivation by completing system tasks/mission, will multiply the amount of laws the host can learn by two.

 Created by $@$$##%$#.

Restrictions - can only be used by a God/Goddess, no system store.>

<10. PHYSIQUE SYSTEM - The PHYSIQUE SYSTEM a little similar to the BLOODLINE SYSTEM, it helps the host to gain multiple Physiques by absolving from slayed beings, or by buying from the system store . can also obtain physiques by completing system missions.

Created by $@$@$@$5##@%.

Restrictions - can only assimilate a hundred physiques at a time but physiques can be erased from the host's system.>

.

<11. CHECK IN SYSTEM - The CHECK IN SYSTEM that works with a simple mechanism, it allows the host to check in daily with the system for instant rewards of all kinds, weapons, artifacts, skills, bloodlines, cultivation techniques, physiques etc.

 Created by #$$#$@$#%$3.

Restrictions - none.>

.

<12. SIGN IN SYSTEM - Similar to the CHECK IN SYSTEM, the SIGN IN SYSTEM works with a complicated mechanism, it allows the host to sign in at different locations to get rewards from the system, locations for sign ins are random.

 Created by THE GOD OF ADVENTURE.

Restrictions - none.>

.

<13. TREASURE SYSTEM - The TREASURE SYSTEM is made specifically to hunt down treasures, the host is given a map of the reality they are in with where the location of treasures are marked, the treasures can be in any form.

Created by THE TRESURE HUNTING MANIAC.

Restrictions - All treasures are guarded by entities created by the system.>

.

<14. LOTTERY SYSTEM - The LOTTERY SYSTEM also known as THE GASHA SYSTEM is lottery wheel attached to the hosts mind space were the host gets to spin the Daily for rewards.

Created by THE GAMBLING IMMORTAL.

Restrictions - It relies solely on the hosts Luck>

.

<15. HAREM SYSTEM - The HAREM SYSTEM is the ultimate Dual Cultivating system were the host has sexual intercourse with the opposite sex to increase cultivation realm/speed, system store included.

 Created by @$#@$#$@$.

Restrictions - none.>

.

<16. SECLUSION SYSTEM - The SECLUSION SYSTEM otherwise known as the INTROVERT SYSTEM, it tasks the host to stay in a secluded place to cultivate, depending on how long the host stays secluded the more the host is rewarded, i.e if the host stays secluded for a day the host gets rewarded, i a week the reward will be multiplied etc.

 Created by @#@@$#%$#%@.

Restrictions - none.>

.

<17. NECROMANCER SYSTEM - The NECROMANCER gives almost absolute control over the dead, it has a slow leveling system and a system store, also gives out missions

Created by #@#@$#@!$#$.

Restrictions - none.>

.

<18. DISCIPLE CASH BACK SYSTEM - The DISCIPLE CASH BACK SYSTEM is the only system of it's kind, the system tasks the host to take in disciples and when the host gifts anything to the disciple whatever was gifted to the disciple will be multiplied by 1000 - 100000 its grade and be given to the host.

 Created by THE GODDESS OF GENEROUSITY.

Restrictions - The host must have a disciple, the cash back can only be activated once a day for each disciple.>

.

<19. FACE SLAP SYSTEM - The FACE SLAP SYSTEM also known as The MASOCHIST SYSTEM, it employs the host to be in embarrassing situations and come out of said predicament while giving the course of the embarrassing situation THE WHAT FOR!!!.

 Created by THE DRAMATIC IMMORTAL.

Restrictions - The host must be the a perfect situation for FACE SLAPING.>

.

<20. COPYCAT SYSTEM - There's little to nothing known about this system, but according to the little stored in the TS database it has the ability to copy any and all things and $%$W^%^%&y ^%^%^656%^R%$%$ %$%#$%45 653%%$%^%$%#6$#$#%%$ .... CHOOSE ME AND YOU WILL LACK NOTHING....!!!!.

Created by ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?.>

.

.

.

.

To Be Continued.....

 

6