Chapter 6. Azula Part 2.
150 3 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A/n : Hey guys Author San here, so I created a discord..... Well it isn't complete but it mostly is, here's the link https://discord.gg/rByR9Xrs . I have uploaded a few pictures on there.

Now then please support your favourite Author on patreon.com/ted49 . No that's not my real name and for supporting me you get 6 or 10 Chapters Ahead of Webnovel.

Am I generous or what.

Class ( Skeptical )

A/n : Anyways jokes aside I'm preparing to move and your support will help greatly.

*******************†******************

Location : 1st Dimension, Fictional Realities, Milky Way Galaxy, Fictional Earth 248, INSIDE BT45.47.

.

.

Dylan " BT45.47, Show me you system Management" Then I heard female's voice filled with Authority, it sounded like a voice you can entrust your life to in the battle field, I Made BT45.47 with my mom as a model as she has emotions and desire not like Angela who still had a majority of her Desires and Emotions locked, I made BT45.47 with the impression of creating a human being because when she reaches a certain level she'd gain a human body that function mostly like a real human.

Sitting on the Chair you can see a huge screen showed the outside world so realistically that you might think that you're sitting on chair in the forest.

.

[ IMAGE HERE ]

.

BT45.47 { Right away Mr Dylan }

.

[ BT45.47 Management]

_

[ Level : 1 ]

_

[ Features : Creation, Rooms 100, Garden, Control station, Self Repair, Time dilation 1: 10, Size Manipulation, Stealth Mode, Transformation, Scanner, Teleporting Formations, Attack power : 10.000, Defense : 10.000, Speed : 500 km/Sec ]

_

[ Transformation : Accessories ( Unlocked ), Weapons ( locked ), Clothes ( Locked ), House ( Locked ), Humanoid Form ( Locked ) ]

_

[ Upgrade Condition : 100.000 Chaos Mana / 100.000 Mana Of Beginning points ]

.

Dylan " BT-. Register your name as Cynthia and drop the Mr "

Cynthia [ Done Dylan ]

Dylan " Alright Cynthia Scan the Planet and tell me which year and location we're in "

Cynthia { Scanning.... Done we're currently in the year 90 AG and you're currently located in Ember island in the fire nation, inside of the woods of Hama's village.}

Dylan " Hama huh? That twisted and deranged blood bender, so it's 90 AG that's 9 years before canon, so Azula should be 5 years old..... I have the feeling that the mere sight her right now will be bad for my heart, but my curiosity is gonna kill me if I don't see her "

Azula My first and only Anime Crush, it happened at the end of the series when she was tied down and enraged, her anger and Tears tugged on my heart strings and the first thought I had was ' how will it be if she gained a sudden power and wipe out every one from the surface of the earth ' the thought just increased the speed at which my heart beated, that's when I realized that my parents craziness rubbed off on me and also when I found out a major requirement for my heart to beat for someone. 

Azula was just a young girl that put out a strong front but was emotionally weak, she desired the love of her parents just like her older brother but didn't receive any from her Parents, her father cared for nothing less than the throne and her mother seemed to care for her brother more that her, so she closed off her heart to everyone and worked hard on her fire bending and knowledge of history hoping to gain the acknowledgement of her father and love and attention from her mother, she did gain the acknowledgement she worked hard for but not in the way she hoped, she showed progress from her training and when both she and her brother were called forth by fire Lord Ozai to demonstrate their skilled, she showed the effect of her hard work and was proven to be stronger than her brother, thinking that that would draw in the attention of her parents but it never came and everything became worse after her mother was banished, she was there that night her mother paid a visit to her brother but didn't go to her room. 

When my mother told me told me about the Fictional Reality I was beyond excited even I didn't show it and when I was given a choice to choose the world I'd be reincarnated into I didn't think twice before choosing it. And just so y'all know I didn't commit suicide because of my impatience to go here definitely not.

.

{ Class ( Eyebrows raised 🤨 ) Yeah... We believe you..... So much 🙄 }

.

Dylan " Oh right where are the glasses and how many are there ? "

Cynthia { Here's one and there is one in each room, it's number will increase along with the numbers of rooms available } Suddenly an eye glass appeared in front of me it looked a little bit like Tony Stark's glasses only more Advanced.

.

[IMAGE HERE]

.

When I put on the glasses I a transparent screen appeared before me similar to when the system is opened, I saw it's features and it worked exactly like a normal phone would and it also has an invisibility mode.

.

[IMAGE HERE ]

.

Dylan " What is it connected to? " But it was Angela that replied.

Angela [ It is connected to me and anyone using the eye glasses will be able to contact another even if they are separated by Dimensions ]

Dylan " Nice Cynthia set coordinates for the royal palace of the fire nation capital, also activate stealth mode ".

Cynthia { Setting coordinates... Done it will take 3 minutes to get your destination at full speed, Activating Stealth Mode }, then Cynthia became invisible to the naked eye'.

Dylan " Take off " Then we took to the skies and a little over 3 minutes later we arrived at our destination, currently we are hovering over the royal palace. " Cynthia scan the palace and locate Princess Azula "

Cynthia { Scanning..... Princess Azula located, she is currently alone, walking around the outside garden }. I stood up from the chair grabbing glasses i wore it and activated the invisibility mode.

Dylan " Cynthia Descend and send me out " with a little flash of light i teleported outside, appearing in a garden overlooking the palace i looked around searching for Azula only to find her walking out of the palace and as soon as i saw her i focused on the camera icon on the screen and set it to take pictures every 10 seconds, and as soon she saw me she froze and i waved at her. " Hi Azula " ' Haha her shocked face is so cute '

.

[ IMAGE HERE ]

.

Pov : Azula

.

??? " Hi Azula " 

*Snap!*

I just stood surprised with my eyes focused at who i was looking at, In front of me a few meters away stood a young boy so handsome i couldn't describe it words, he had light yellow hair with purple at it's edges and he also had two different colored eyes, one was purple while the other was blue, i just stood there baffled by his by his beauty, he wore a long shirt and black pants made of materials i have never seen before, he also had silver necklace around his neck and on his wrist was a miniature version of a clock and on his there was a black dot that looked like an ear ring, i didn't realize i was staring until he called out my name which brought me out of my daze.

??? " Uhh Azula ? " '.... Is my face that hideous to look at? '

Azula ' huh?... what was that? ' " w-w-who are you and h-how did you get in here ? " i asked both embarrassed and flustered but then he did something that made my heart skip a few beats, he smiled at me.

??? " My name is Dylan and it's a pleasure to make your acquaintance princess Azula " he said with a little smile followed by a slight bow.

Azula ' Why is he doing that? and why is my heart beating out of control? ' "D-Dylan H-h-how did you get here and what do you want? " i asked while horribly Blushing.

Dylan ' Why is her face red? ' " Well i came to see you and for how i got here without alerting any of the guards is because i had Cynthia activate stealth mode which is impossible for any Entity below Class 3 competent stage to detect her ". 

Azula ' Did he just say he came to see me ' 

{ A/n : Haaa.... out of everything he said those are the only words she heard..... i- haaa... women I'll never be able to understand them, oh and Mc has no idea he is smiling }

.

Azula ' Huh? why do i feel like someone is talking Crap about me? strange what does crap mean? '

.

{ A/n : ...Seriously? }

.

Azula " Who is this Seentia? " ' i don't like that name And why does it sound like a woman's name ? ' i didn't have a good feeling about her.

.

{ A/n : Women intuition huh, pretty accurate }

.

Dylan " Oh Cynthia? I'll show you, Cynthia Deactivate stealth mode " 

Then a giant metal bird appeared out of nowhere no like it was there the whole time just not visible to the naked eye and when it became visible it hovered a few meters over the ground and landed back on the ground.

Azula ' ..... is it showing off ? ..... i don't it '

Dylan " Say hi Cynthia "

Azula ' Huh? what is he saying? ' it was then that the metal bird talked.

Cynthia [ Hello Miss Azula ]

Azula " Huh Hello... wait how is it talking? it doesn't have a mouth and machines can't talk " i replied shocked.

Dylan " Well Cynthia is a highly sophisticated AI that has the ability to transverse into space and explore galaxies and also holds the ability to change size and form " 

Azula " ??? " Then i showed a confused expression.

Dylan " ..... Just think of her as a human that can change form " 

Azula 'Her, Human, so she's a human that can form huh? ' i thought while squinting my eyes at Cynthia' I don't like her one bit '.

Dylan " Hey Azula are busy right now ? " 

Azula " Huh? no not particularly, why did you ask ? "

Dylan " Do you wanna go for a flight around the fire nation ? "

Azula ' A flight? he wants me to fly on that thing? i don't like it and i think that the feeling is mutual.... ' As i was about to reject the offer i saw his expectant expression and i couldn't bring myself to reject him while he was giving me a look that could make his female enemies have a change of heart and rejecting him with that kind of look on his face should be written in scrolls of laws as something Very Illegal with the degree of an abomination. " y-y-yes " i replied with a heavily flushed face.

.

Pov : Mc

.

Azula " y-y-yes " she replied while blushing furiously, i just smiled and extended my right hand towards her with a slight smile on my face which increased the color of red on her face which made me wonder ' Is she okay? why is her face getting red again? '

Dylan " Cynthia teleport us inside the control station " Then Cynthia extended her energy outside which enveloped us and we were teleported inside of the control station of which i guided Azula to a chair that she sat down on with an amazed look on her face.

Azula " Wow it's so beautiful " she said with an awe look on her face which quickly disappeared from her face when she heard Cynthia's reply.

Cynthia [ Thank you Miss Azula, Dylan Created me with so much love in his heart that i came out so beautifully ] .

Azula '... i don't like her one bit, what does she mean she was created by Dylan? Anyways I'm sure Dylan will tell me if ask him... why do i trust him so much? i just met him some minutes ago! ' Then there was an awkward silence in the control station.

Dylan ' What's with the mood? ' " Cynthia activate Stealth Mode and circle around the fire nation a couple of times " And then we took flight for our little joy ride, while flying and enjoying our time together Azula asked me.

Azula " What kind of clothes are you wearing ?" 

Dylan " Oh well they are made from cotton and satin... do you want similar types of clothes? " I asked while looking at her, then she replied meekly.

Azula " Uhm yeah " And after three and a half hour of buying different types of clothes i check my remaining system points.

Dylan " Angela show me my status "

Angela [ Sure Dylan ]

.

|••••••••••••[CREATION SYSTEM]•••••••••••|

.

| Host : Dylan Von James |

.

| Age : 25 years |

.

| Race : Human |

.

| Rank : Class 0 |

.

| Level : Novice |

.

| Title : The First Mortal Soul Reincarnated By @#$# @#$@##@.... |

.

| Potential : Unlimited |

.

.

 | Attributes |

.

| Strength : 30 |

.

| Endurance : 40 |

.

| Speed: 50 |

.

| Dexterity: 40 |

.

| Intelligence :100 |

.

| Elements : All l

.

| Bloodline : Nil |

.

| Physique : Nil |

.

| Charm : 200 |

.

| Luck: 100000 |

.

.

| Stats |

.

| Stamina : 40 |

.

| Flexibility : 60 |

.

| Agility : 53 |

.

| All attacks : 40 |

.

| Defense : 49 |

.

| Perception :150 |

.

| MP : Nil |

.

| MP Regen : 0/ sec |

.

| System points :15.000 > 4.561 |

.

.

 | Proficiencies |

.

 Total Manipulation { 0% } 

.

.

 | Magic Skills |

.

 Shift

.

.

 | Unique Skills |

.

 Total Manipulation 

 Perfect Creation Body

.

.

 | Created By System |

.

 Shift

 Host's Body

.

.

|•••••••••••••••• |END| ••••••••••••••|

..

.

.

To Be Continued...

.

****************†************

Again support me, both links are in synopsis oh and the other pictures are in discord.

For some reason I couldn't upload them, weird...

Anyway see you all Wednesday 😁..

2