Chapter 15. The Wish Part 1.
61 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Location : 3rd Dimension, In the Reality Of Lesser Dragons, Cosmos 0.691, Universe 199, Galaxy 200587, Canthrian 6720, Inside the Hall.

.

.

Pov : 3rd Person

.

Zenith Broddicker " Branch family head Judas, i can't thank you enough for accepting and lending us a helping hand when we were in  need of it."

Zenith is a man that at first glance you think he's a bodybuilder at the age of 30, brunette skinned sparkling grey and stood at 2.8 meters which was a little above an average height for dragons.

Judas Levinthine " Haha no need for such words between us Zenith we are literally from the same family and if we can't help our own family members in need of help who can we help? "

Judas with similar body features with Zenith with the differnces being his face, his longer hair and more lean physique but the the difference is almost negligible.

Lestine Tushiker " My husband is correct there's no need for pleasantries between families, I'm sure that if our branch were in your shoes you would have done the same " She said with a slight smile on her face.

Lestine is a beautiful woman having beautiful long black hair falling on her slender figure with mesmerizing grey eyes that has the intent to bewitch all that stare at them long.

Zenith Broddicker " Even though, i still appreciate the help " the words of Zenith brought smiles to all that heard him because even though he showed his appreciation easily, all Dragons have a huge amount of pride in them and this pride has a lot of traits and one of them being that all look down on other species because Dragons are one of the few beings at the top of the food chain and this same trait makes them to expect other species and even their onwn to do their bidding, so seeing Zenith show his appreciation this deeply shows the amount of respect and love he has for the Bufford Family as a whole.

Crystal Tesker " Zenith what did the scouts say when they returned from their scouting mission? " 

Zenith Broddicker " Well since we arrived a year ago i have sent a small elite team to scout Galaxy 30015 four times but every time they come back with the same message ' we couldn't even get close to Uranus 253, anytime we got too close something starts draining our life force ' But i sent them again a few weeks ago and we should receive a progress log anytime today on how things are going on there ".

Judas Levinthine " Well that isn't good, any word from the experts that came from the headquarters? "

Zenith Broddicker " They said we should wait and still observe the situation "

Lestine Tushiker " Well you are welcome to stay as long as you like "

Crystal Tesker " Thank you Lestine "

Crystal with the normal traits of the Broddicker Family and more, she was very busty, with bust that totaled a fouth of her body, any one that glanced at her will first notice her abundant breasts.

Lestine Tushiker " You're Welcome "

.

{ ( Raises hand )

A/n : Yes Argentha 

Argentha : Sir no images?

A/n : Nope 

Argentha : Huh?? Why not?

A/n : Well the reason is very complex and complicated....... I'm too lazy.

Argentha *Eye twitch*

Class ( .... )

( Raises Hand )

A/n : Yes Anthonio

Anthonio : Sir i noticed you don't describe their clothes, why is that? 

A/n ' Well they will find out eventually ' : Remember when i said i was horrible with names?

Anthonio * Nods *

A/n : Well my fashion sense and knowledge is .... nonexistent

Class (....)

* Whispers to August *

Anthonio : How is he even an Author?

A/n ' I can hear you genius '}

.

'

??? " Wow a gathering that has two family heads, what's the occasion "

Everyone turned their heads to the ceiling and saw an overwhelming handsome young man standing on the air majestically with his hands behind his back, it took a few seconds for the lesser Dragons to come out of their daze cause the shear magnitude of the young man Handsomeness, Zenith being the first to snap out of his daze summoned his weapon and took a battle stands while screaming....

Zenith Broddicker " Who are you and how did you get in here unnoticed?! " his voice also brought the rest out of their daze and also took a battle stance prepared for any form of attack the Handsome intruder may intend to release.

Harry " Wow Zenith i'm so disappointed, we spent such a long time in the same family but you don't seem to recognize me. " While all looked towards Zenith for answers Zenith was surprised by the strangers words because he would have remembered if there was such a  handsome young man from his Branch.

Zenith Broddicker " I have no recollection of having ever met you before young man and bedside's that you still haven't answered my question Who are you and how did you get in here? " And as soon as he finished  saying those words the hall's doors were burst opened and in walked in Bufford Deucalian Broddicker the younger brother of Bufford Zenith Broddicker and the father of Harry with armed Dragon guards that seem to have heard the voice of Zenith Broddickder and called for the guards with himself.

Deucalian Broddicker " What is the problem Zenith ? " He asked before his head snapped upwards and saw the handsome young man, he was stunned by his beauty for a few seconds but recovered quickly and asked his brother. " Zenith who is this ? "

Zenith Broddicker " That's a question i am waiting for it's answer as well, young man answer now or we will attack! " But the intruder only laughed.

Harry " Hahahaha! Wow! Even you.... Father can't recognize his own son well i can't say i didn't expect that "

Deucalian Broddicker " ?!?!!? What?! Y-you are Harry? " 

Harry " Ding!! x4 Finally we have a winner "

Deucalian Broddicker " B-b-b-but that's impossible you are a trash! a disgrace to the Dragon lineage! how are you even floating in the air you are not supposed to have a single mana in you! ". And as Harry was about to say something in reply a holographic screen appeared in the hall that showed an incoming call from the scouts.

Zenith answered the call which changed the screen and showed a holographic video call of the scout team leader, it was a humanoid dragon that wore advanced space tech armor and seemed to be making the call from inside a spaceship control station.

Zenith Broddicker " What is it Lucas? you called at a bad time "

Lucas " Sorry branch family head but it is urgent " lucas spoke with a little nervousness in his voice.

Zenith Broddicker " ... Speak "

Lucas " Well Branch Family Head some minutes ago while our scanners were observing Uranus 253, our scanners pick up a huge change which was caused by the abrupt stop of the Mana absorbtion process and when we zoomed in with our space cameras we saw very handsome young man with white long hair and shining blue eyes in black armor that seemed to be scanning the entire planet and a minute later h-he tore through space with a single finger and vanished into it!! " 

!!!?!?!?!?!

Everyone knew that it was the young man in front of them that the Scout team leader was talking about.

Zenith Broddicker "... I see, thank you for the information Lucas "

Lucas " There is no need for that Branch family head, i'm just doing my job " And with that the call ended.

Deucalian Broddicker " Hahahahah! So that's how you did it! you stole the treasure that was birthed by Uranus 253 and here i was wondering how you are able to fly and me not being able to sense a single mana aura from you, Now Hand It Over!!! "

.

{ A/n : Of course we can all agree that it is common knowledge that Dragons are very possessive and like to hoard treasures.

Class ( Nods )

A/n : Good let's continue. }

.

Harry " Wow i have to say that the way your little brain came up with is quite impressive, but you're wrong there was no treasure and don't bother asking cause i won't tell you "

Zenith Broddicker ' This stupid brother of mine, can't he think? first he was able to get in here without alerting any of us and if he hadn't spoken i'm sure none of us would have even noticed his presence, Secondly, him not emitting any aura can only be explained in two ways, either he is too strong for us to notice it or he is indeed in possession of a very powerful artifact, i'm more inclined to the second theory cause he is a waste...!!! or that little commotion he caused when he was younger wasn't a mere false!! ' " What do you what from us Harry? " 

Harry " Hmm nice question, what do i want ? maybe i want all of you to feel the despair, shame, humiliations and depression i felt everyday for the past 22 years of my life!! "

Zenith Broddicker " !! "

Deucalian Broddicker " Oh waste how are you going to do that? "

Zenith Broddicker ' This idiot!! this is way you were chosen as the Branch Family Head by our parents '

Harry " How? Good question... "

And with his massive intelligence he thought of a very precious way in mere nano seconds, of course their end won't be swift but an unending sequence of agonizing torture.

.

{ ( ??? Raises Hand )

A/n : *smiles* Yes?

??? : Sir i think it's time you explain how the Infinity system works.

Anthonio ' This guy, he has been here since the beginning but no one knows anything about him or even his name and it doesn't help that he doesn't reply or speak to anyone, there are some speculations that he's related to the Author but no one knows, heck this is the first time i heard him speak.

A/n : Really? well then, so when it was said that the Infinite System had no restrictions well that wasn't entire true because when the Infinite System stays in a Dimension for more than an hour it sends invisible and unnoticeable pulse throughout said Dimension.

And what this pulse does is that it scans every being in the said Dimension and copies their Strength be it a God or an Immortal, ie if he scans two beings at God King Realm he gains the strength of both God Kings and with them stacked.

This also applies to his other stats as well, this happens every hour but it doesn't stack every time, as in if he scanned a being before and then scans them again it doesn't stack but if said being becomes stronger than an hour ago? then it will copy the little strength that the said being gained.

When the host of The Infinite System goes to a new Dimension, the same thing happens, it scans and gains the power up which adds to the already gained strength, this happens in all Dimensions except for The 8th Dimension for obvious reasons.

Also it doesn't scan System Holders.

Anthonio : Huh? Why not?.

??? *SMH*

A/n : ..... Anomalies Anthonio it's in the fucking Title, use your head and stop asking me dumb Questions.

Class ( Giggles ) }

.

Harry stretched his hand said " Infinite Infernal Hell!! "

********************

[ Ding ]

[ Skill : Infinite Infernal Hell Acquired. ]

********************

*DOOM*

As soon as the words left his mouth the whole of Cosmos 0.691 disappeared from Existence.

In vast space of wonders and infinity a Cosmos suddenly appears out of nowhere, in this cosmos you will see countless lesser dragon that are constantly transforming into hideous abominations and are in constant torment and all Wills were not spared as all sentient Wills that were in Cosmos 0.691 were all brutally torn apart and mended back together only to through the agonizing process allover again Endlessly.

.

.

.

.

To Be Continued.....

*********************†*******************

A/n : So It Just Came To Light That You Guys Are Horrible At Completing Tasks ....... So I'll Make it Easier.

Second Task : Discord +1000

Reward > 2 Chapters

*Note* Rewards Only Change After A Task Is Completed *

A/n : That Should Be Easy Enough.

Anyways Enough Yapping See Y'all Wednesday.

1