prologue
46 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I got a weird power, but I don’t care as long as it helped me with my goal.

 

Normally, you have to kill other creatures to get stronger. For every creature that gets killed, their corpse releases a mysterious aura, and that aura gets absorbed by the person who killed that creature. People generally call the process of absorbing the aura is soul absorbing. the more you absorb other creature souls, the stronger you get. Also, the stronger the creature you kill, the faster you get stronger.

 

I’m the only one who can’t absorb creatures souls, but I don’t care anymore, because I got some kind of new power. I don’t know about other people, but as far as I know, that is, I’m the only one who has this power. My power does not take the souls of other creatures, but it works differently to strengthen me. The more I save humans, the faster I get stronger. I know it sounds weird but that literally how my power work.

 

My power is not only about saving lives, but it’s also helping the poor and freeing the slaves and something like that. I can even get stronger by saving people indirectly.

 

I got a lot of foolish loyal followers who think I’m a good person after I saved them to get stronger from my power. I’m treating them as servants and I will use them for my own purpose to get stronger while they mindlessly follow my orders.

 

I was treated just like trash before because I didn’t have the ability to absorb the souls from creatures, but after my family drove me away from home, I discovered a new power that I’m able to use it to strengthen myself. Finally, I have the power to take my revenge… Yes, my goal is revenge. Even though they treated me like that because I was useless. I will still not forgive them. I will never forgive them. Especially that bitch sister. I will make her taste hell more painful than the one she put me through. I will make her regret making me an enemy.

 

They always compared me with my big sister. They kept hitting me for things I can’t do and threaten me about it. They kept insulting me for things I don’t know. I will finally be able to pay them back for all the pain they did to me. The main reason for getting this kind of treatment from my family is probably because I couldn’t absorb souls.

 

I already got a dozens time stronger, but I’m still preparing myself for my revenge. I also have servants that are crazy strong, some of them are stronger than me. I will keep them as long as they are helpful to my revenge. I who was useless, good for nothing human being, finally able to get strong and beat the shit out of whoever pisses me. Now anyone who dares punches me, humiliate me, point their weapon at me, I will get my revenge on them.

 

In my journey to strengthen myself, I somehow got myself to look as young as I was when I was driven away from home, but I guess that fine, I will show them the look of the child they abused while I take revenge on this family.

1